Have a really long day at work? For sure, you or your marketing team has a long list of daily tasks that may turn you into robots with lowered productivity and creativity.
Fortunately, you can automate some of the aspects of your marketing workflow. There are a lot of online tools that can help you save time and push your marketing process several steps ahead.
This article will discuss which part of the marketing process can easily be automated nowadays. Plus, we’ll recommend tools that can cover some of your repetitive tasks.
What Are The Benefits of Automating Your Marketing Process
If you are still wondering if automating your marketing workflow is suitable for your team, here are some benefits you can enjoy if you do this:
- Easier lead production and qualification. It helps in finding and analyzing leads and drafting effective strategies.
- Minimized staff costs. Using automation tools can help in performing essential tasks in a much faster manner. Thus you will only need fewer employees who will be in-charged even on the most complicated marketing endeavors.
- Particularly targeted marketing campaigns. Automating your marketing process makes it easier to get in touch with the best possible targets.
- Alignment of your team. At every step of the way, your entire team works together throughout your campaign.
- Automatic following-ups of leads. You no longer need to contact your clients manually since the software will automatically take care of those for you.
- Quality reporting. Your gathered data are better organized in your reports, allowing you to analyze for later improvements.
- Increased return on investment. Your process is fast-tracked, resulting in more return on your investment.
Regardless of size and niche, all businesses are allowed to operate more efficiently using marketing automation. All your efforts will lead to higher profits at the end of the day. After knowing the importance and benefits of these automation tools to upscale your marketing processes, check these recommended tools that can be of use.
5 Important Marketing Processes You Should Automate in 2023 (Plus Tools)
1. Email Marketing
Email marketing utilizes email to promote services or products and develop relationships with prospective clients or customers. Essentially, email marketing is direct mail made electronically rather than using the postal service.
Email marketing, at its best, allows business entities to keep their clients informed and custom-fit their marketing messages to their intended audience. On the flip side, email marketing can push the clients away with never-ending exasperating spam emails. https://www.thebalancesmb.com/email-marketing-2948346
Why should you automate your email marketing process? Email automation helps you in:
- Personalizing your customers’ experiences. A lot of research shows that customers love personalization. And the use of email is the leading method of personalization experience employed by marketers.
- Maximizing your marketing team. Based on a 2017 survey of information workers, respondents believed that email marketing automation could boost employee productivity. More gets done with automation, and the additional productivity is of greater value.
- Improving your customer retention rate. It is more cost-effective and easier to sell to a prevailing customer than converting a new one. With automation, you can stay in touch with your existing customers better than ever before. You can schedule your emails so that your customers will hear from you within a reasonable time interval.
- Make your marketing strategy scalable. When sending out emails manually, the number of your staff limits the extent to which those emails can reach your customers. But sending automated emails can scale your email marketing endeavors.
Tools for customer messaging do not automate workflows outside your product. Also, the tools for marketing automation are unsatisfactory at behavior emails. The good thing is that Encharge is best in both areas. It is a marketing automation platform intended explicitly for digital businesses and startups.
Here are some of its key features:
- Broadcasts. It helps you create appealing one-off newsletters and distribute them to your entire or selected audience.
- Flow Builder. Enables you to make noteworthy user journeys with a powerful and easy-to-use visual flow builder. You can go beyond emails by understanding, mapping, and designing your users’ entire journey by visually connecting steps.
- Behavior Emails. You can boost your user engagement and improve your revenue with behavior-based emails. With Encharge, you can send targeted emails to users based on their activities or the lack of it on your product or website.
- A/B testing. Email engagement and revenue can be increased with A/B tests for your Flows and Broadcasts.
- Personalization. You can step up personalized customer messaging using merge tags and dynamic content. You can use your product’s live data and marketing stack for customized emails. There are also Liquid tags that you can use to provide intricate hyper-personalization.
B. Text Blaze
Text Blaze, a free app, helps you save time and improve the quality of your work by automating repetitive typing work anywhere on the web. Users can save text snippets and have them inserted anywhere using predefined keyboard shortcuts. Users can insert them in Google Docs, Gmail, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and wherever they need to use those saved snippets. Those snippets can either be plain text or dynamic and contextual.
With Text Blaze, teams are allowed to collaborate on standard communication. They can share snippets and folders; managers control access and inspect usage statistics.
2. Social Media Management
Nowadays, social media has become an exceedingly influential and essential virtual space. While the platform is being used for social networking, it is likewise a great avenue for the digital advertisement of your products and brands. With social media, you will reach a larger audience within seconds of posting your advertisement. It can also reduce your cost.
Why should you automate your social media management? You can improve your social media presence through content curation and scheduling your social media posts in advance with social media automation. Using automation tools, you can reduce the amount of time you are spending gathering posts and can spend additional time growing your social media accounts by engaging with your audience.
With Missinglettr, you can automatically grow your product brand with every content creation you publish. This all-in-one social marketing platform can transform your content into engaging social media posts. It also helps you resolve distribution by tracking down the finest influencers in your niche.
Some of its key features are as follows:
- Automatic social media campaigns
- Optimized social content
- Hashtag recommendations
- Promote guest posts
- Schedule templates
- Content templates
- Client approvals
- Medium repurposing
- Branded imagery
- ROI and analytics
- Custom URL shorteners
B. Post Planner
Post Planner, a cloud-based social engagement tool, is designed for small, midsize, and large businesses. It helps them find and schedule top-performing content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. It enables users to find quality content, build a publishing calendar, and manage posts and sales.
Some of its key features are as follows:
- Post to the top 5 social networks. You can schedule posts to Facebook pages and groups, Twitter profiles, Instagram business accounts, Pinterest accounts, and LinkedIn profiles and pages from one easy-to-use app. You no longer need to do manual scheduling since you can build your posting plan and queue up posts in seconds. You can set the time for your daily posting, visually manage your calendar, and edit, shuffle and pause them anytime.
- Never run out of content. This app allows you to discover trending content from Twitter, Facebook, Google, Reddit, and RSS, all in one place. You can get videos, articles, quotes, images, contests, and more and sort them by virality, shares, or likes.
- See your brand mentions in real-time. Every time your products or brands are mentioned in blog posts and articles, you will get notifications. You will instantly know you are written about and be the first to share it.
Oktopost, which is among the well-known social media marketing software to date, helps users manage their marketing campaigns and social media accounts. This platform can follow every lead that the business produces, and it provides needed analytics to determine the most influential posts, accounts, and networks. Users can then measure their visitor engagement, marketing activities, click results and conversion, and discover quality content that enables them to become topic leaders.
Some of its key features are as follows:
- Conversion Tracking
- Attach images & photos
- Curate content
- Content recommendations
- Schedule content distribution
- Social Media Analytics
- One-Click Posting
- Track Twitter
3. Content Creation
Content marketing is an essential task since it answers your audience’s questions and helps you build trust, develop relationships, generate leads, and improve conversions. Nowadays, customers expect consistent, high-quality content from their favorite product brands.
When should you automate content creation? You can do this if you want to remove the need for human intervention in the lifecycle of your content creation. The goal is to automate or program any process associated with content marketing that may be repetitive, costly, or time-consuming. You can apply automation to any phase of your content marketing strategy.
A. Al Writer
AI-Writer, the most precise platform for content generation, uses advanced AI writing models to generate articles from just a headline.
Some of its key features are as follows:
- Research and write. With this app, you will no longer need to draft an article from scratch. An AI article writer creates distinctive article drafts just from a given headline. This is a perfect way to fire up your content marketing endeavors.
- Text rewording. This app acts like your personal assistant. If you want to republish a particular piece of content, you just have to submit it, stick around for two minutes, and then your article is reworded.
4. Graphics Creation
In the current marketing environment, the graphic design holds an important role and creates a competitive advantage. Just think of brands that have slain their graphic design like Tesla, Apple, and Coca-Cola, and you will understand its power.
Why should you automate graphics creation? If you are a designer who does not want to complete repetitive tasks manually, you will need to automate your graphic design. Doing so will eliminate the tedious and time-consuming process and help you avoid committing some foolish mistakes. With this, you can ensure accuracy and save your creative ability for the next project.
Here are tools that you can check out for graphics creation automation:
This AI-powered tool employs leading-edge computer vision algorithms in removing and changing image background in seconds. These are done automatically and in different formats. It is a simple process: choose an image, allow Slazzer to do its magic within seconds, and download the result.
Some of its key features include:
- Working in a continuous queue in real-time
- Processing millions of images at will
- Speed of about one second per megapixel
- Feature upgrades and custom speed available for Enterprise
- Versatile parameters and code
B. Icons8 Mega Creator
With this online graphic editor, you can make eye-catching designs in no time. There is no need for you to learn special skills and purchase expensive software such as Illustrator or Photoshop.
Its key features include:
- More than 170,000 icons in not less than 35 styles.
- Thousands of vector illustrations courtesy of top Dribbble artists.
- A lot of consistent studio photos with transparent backgrounds (animals, objects, people, and AI-generated faces)
- Photo and vector backgrounds
Let’s face it, visuals are paramount to how a business is received, and we don’t have all the time and knowledge to properly create the suitable graphics to go with your brand without consulting a professional. Improve your business and build your brand with Pixelixe, an online graphic design tool specializing in accomplishing tasks swiftly and effectively. Pixelixe creates alluring and informative designs with just a few clicks with its advanced image automation and processing API.
Pixelixe wants to lend a helping hand to startups, bloggers, marketers, and advertisers by providing quality features such as:
- White Label Editor – Be able to integrate your graphic design into your web app without learning any code!
- Image Automation API – Edit the elements of your graphics, such as color, text, and dimensions on the fly!
- Image processing API – Editing options for images are available, including flip, crop, rotate, resize, and more!
- Photo Filter API – Can’t decide a look for your photo? Be able to browse presets and filters that can make the best out of your photos!
- Design Set Builder – Have ready-made dimensions and sizes to your graphics to fit any social media you would like!
- Unlimited Storage – Never have to worry about running out of storage again with Pixelixe’s vault being practically endless!
This easy-to-use design solution enables its users to produce beautiful ready-made designs from not less than 25 formats and access millions of stock icons, photos, and illustrations. This is advantageous for those newbies in the world of photo editing.
Its key features include:
- Stunning ready-made templates
- Drag and drop feature
- Straightforward and clear interface
- Speedy loading time
- Vector upload feature
- Free subscription
5. Digital Asset Management
Digital asset management or DAM is a business process to organize, store, and retrieve rich media and manage digital permissions and rights. Rich media assets include music, photos, animations, podcasts, videos, and other multimedia creations.
Why should you automate digital asset storage? Using DAM software provides you with some advantages, such as accessing digital media anytime you want and wherever you may be. Also, it allows easy integration, fast implementation, and is intuitive.
Here are tools that you can check out for digital asset storage automation:
The DAM platform of Filecamp offers its users an intelligent way for finding and sharing creative files like videos, documents, and graphics. Indeed, this tool enables you to efficiently and professionally manage your digital files.
Here are a few of its key features:
- Granular access. Your partners and clients can only access specific folders and files you allow them to get hold of.
- Multiple themes. You can integrate distinctive themes with various folders and level up your custom branding.
- Keywords or Tags. You can read, write, and edit metadata for almost all types of digital media files without the need to leave Filecamp.
- Pages. You can create customized pages and make them visible or appear in the main navigation.
You can level up your marketing by setting yourself apart from your competitors. But given that marketers like you do not have all the time, energy, or budget to do so, you can take advantage of the marketing automation tools to streamline the five processes discussed above.
Through automation, you can direct your attention and time saved to other efforts to boost your company’s success. So, what are you waiting for? Try out some of these tools according to your budget and needs.