Smartphone cameras have come a long way from the VGA shooters to the 100-megapixel behemoths that we get to see on some phones today, yet when it comes to capturing videos, the good old camcorder still reigns supreme.
If you are serious about videography, the best camcorder will go a long way in helping you to record the best moments in quality that are simply unmatched by a smartphone or point-and-shoot camera.
There is a camcorder for every user, from easy-to-use cameras for enthusiasts to rugged camcorders for professionals and extreme sports enthusiasts.
Whether your purpose lies in capturing your family’s favorite memories or a diving adventure while on vacation, we have rounded up the best camcorders that deliver the best performance in every situation.
The 10+ Best Camcorders in 2023
Our list of the top 10 camcorders in 2023 is based on features, specifications, real-world performance, popularity, and user reviews.
- Panasonic HC-X2000 — The best camcorder in 2023 overall (Editor’s Choice)
- Sony FDR-AX43 — The best value camcorder
- Canon VIXIA HF R80 — The best budget camcorder
- Sony HXR-NX80 — The best camcorder for professionals
- GoPro Hero10 Black — The best heavy-duty camcorder
- Sony FDR-AX53 — The best camcorder for vlogging and live streaming
- Canon XA40 — The best 4K camcorder
- Sony RX0 II — The most compact camcorder
- Zoom Q8 — The best camcorder for recording audio
- Panasonic HC-V770 — The best camcorder for sports
- Sony HDR-CX405 – The best cam coder with visual effects
Video Editing Resources
If you’re shooting video, you may be interested in these video resources:
- Best video editing courses
- Best laptops for video editing
- Best monitors for video editing
- Best courses for video editing
- Best computers for video editing
- Best graphics cards for video editing
- Best tablets for video editing
- Best video projectors
- Best 4K cameras for video
What is the Best Camcorder in 2023?
Our pick for the best best camcorder is the Panasonic HC-X2000. If you’re looking for more detailed info on our top choices, check out the table below.
Best Camcorders Buying Guide: How to Choose the Best Camcorder
The market for camcorders has grown considerably over the past few years, and every year brings in new selections with new features. There are many variations in camcorders’ size, capabilities, and price. This guide will help you make a more informed decision by simplifying the different technical aspects of camcorders.
Types of Camcorders
There are two popular types of camcorders available today; full-sized camcorders and action cams. In general, a full-sized camcorder is much more powerful than its palm-sized counterparts, with better zoom capabilities and image stabilization to boast a few features where the action cam is no match.
If you want an even more compact and portable camcorder, you can get an action cam. It is almost half the size of a full-sized camcorder but does not compromise much on features. It is designed for people who engage in outdoor activities such as surfing, biking, and extreme sports as it is primarily waterproof, rugged, and allows you to record hands-free video.
The resolution indicates how much detail and clarity your videos and images will have. Most of the latest camcorders record high-definition videos, even budget ones. So Full HD is the minimum resolution you should settle for. Still, if you want to record videos in even more detail, premium camcorders can shoot 4K footage, which has twice the resolution of 1080p videos.
Zoom can have a significant impact on your videos. Buying a cheap camcorder either provides too little optical zoom or too much digital zoom, which degrades the video quality. Optical zoom works by adjusting the lens, whereas digital zoom simply crops the image. About 5x to 10x optical zoom should be plenty if you record an object from close range, but larger settings might require at least 25x zoom.
In a world where social media is an integral part of our lives, your pictures and videos will end up on the internet. WiFi connectivity makes file sharing much more straightforward as you can share files on the go, and some devices even allow you to remotely control the camcorder with it.
Some camcorders even offer additional connectivity such as Bluetooth and NFC, which can exchange data over shorter ranges compared to WiFi.
The size of the sensor plays a significant role in video quality. For the best results, the sensor’s resolution should be at least twice the video’s resolution, i.e., for a 720p camcorder, the sensor resolution should be at least 1.8 megapixels; for 1080i/p, it should be at least four megapixels.
A larger sensor also helps get better results under low-light conditions as it can capture more light than a smaller sensor. A 1/2.3” is considered decent for a camcorder, but many professional camcorders today feature sensors as big as 1-inch.
Today, most camcorders come equipped with CMOS sensors that consume less battery power than traditional CCD sensors. For many years, CCD was considered the superior technology for video and image quality but CMOS sensors have made tremendous strides since then and are regarded on level terms when it comes to videography.
The 10+ Best Camcorders – Perfect for Sports, Vlogging, YouTube, and Live Streaming in 2023
1. Panasonic HC-X2000 (Editor’s Choice)
The best camcorder in 2023 overall (Editor’s choice)
Dimensions: 10.12 x 6.26 x 5.08 inches | Max resolution: 4K | Sensor: MOS | Optical zoom: 24x | Sensor resolution: 8.29MP | Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, live streaming, remote control via smartphone/tablet
Panasonic has been a giant of the video industry since the ’80s. With their latest offering, the Panasonic HC-X2000, they aim to create a professional camcorder for videographers to shoot professional videos, ceremonies, films, and more. It is touted as the industry’s lightest and 4K/60P camcorder but does not downsize on any features.
The Panasonic HC-X2000 features a stunning 25mm wide-angle and optical zoom 24x zoom lens that can extend up to 32x with 4K resolution and 48x with Full HD resolution thanks to Panasonic’s Intelligent Zoom technology. There is also a five-axis Hybrid OIS system and high-precision AF and AE that allows you to shoot crystal clear videos at 120 frames per second in super slow-mo at up to 120 FPS in FHD.
Everything about the Panasonic HC-X2000 is built for ease of use. From the ergonomics and weight, in-built ND filters, wireless remote control from a smartphone/tablet, live streaming functionality to the five-axis hybrid image stabilization system that combines OIS and EIS. The perfect all-rounder has all the bells and whistles of a much expensive camcorder in a compact package.
|➕ Compact and lightweight||➖ Average performance in low-light conditions|
|➕ Easy to use|
|➕ Best-in-class 24x optical zoom|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 1 x Panasonic HC-X2000 UHD 4K 3G-SDI/HDMI Pro Camcorder with 24x Zoom | 1 x SanDisk�Extreme PRO UHS-I Memory Card 64GB | 1 x Professional LED 160 Video Light | 1 x 62mm 2X...
- INDUSTRY'S SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST 4K/60P CAMCORDER - Professional shooting everywhere: HC-X2000 packs advanced functions in a well-balanced body to excel both in functionality and mobility. A new...
- FLEXIBLE FRAMING WITH 25MM WIDE-ANGLE AND 24X OPTICAL ZOOM - The lens covers the range from 25mm wide-angle to 600mm tele with a 24x zoom. i.ZOOM achieves 32x zoom with 4K resolution, and 48x zoom...
- 5-AXIS HYBRID IMAGE STABILISATION - In addition to the Optical Image Stabilization in the lens, Electronic Image Stabilization detects and corrects camera shake. The lens O.I.S. System incorporates...
- FULL-HD LIVE STREAMING - RTSP/RTP/RTMP/RTMPS-compatible HD streaming enables direct connection and distribution of relays for concerts, sports events, and news flashes to Facebook, YouTube, etc....
2. Sony FDR-AX43
The best value camcorder
Dimensions: 6.88 x 2.88 x 3.25 inches | Max resolution: 4K | Sensor: CMOS | Optical zoom: 20x | Sensor resolution: 8.29MP | Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC
The Sony FDR-AX43 is an excellent value-for-money camcorder suitable for every videographer, from enthusiasts to content creators and filmmakers. It brings the best of Sony’s latest camera tech in a highly compact and easily portable camcorder that will go easy on your wallet.
With the latest generation 4K image sensor, custom ZEISS lens, extensive zoom capabilities, and Sony’s proprietary image stabilization mechanics, the Sony FDR-AX43 delivers superb all-around performance on a budget. If you are on the hunt for a serious on-the-go camera, this camera is an easy recommendation.
|➕ Incredible video quality||➖ No viewfinder|
|➕ Easy to use|
|➕ Great performance and value|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 4K1 16: 9 video optimized 1/2. 5” Exmor R low-light CMOS Sensor
- Built-in gimbal - Balanced Optical SteadyShot image stabilizer
- 20x optical zoom and Clear Image Zoom of 30x for 4K1 / 40x for HD2
- Fast Intelligent AF tracks focus to captures decisive moments
- 26. 8mm2 wide-angle ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T zoom lens
3. Canon VIXIA HF R80
The best budget camcorder
Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.1 x 2.3 inches | Max resolution: Full HD | Sensor: CMOS | Optical zoom: 32x | Sensor resolution: 3.28MP | Wireless connectivity: WiFi
Are you looking for a budget camcorder that is easy to use? You cannot go wrong with the Canon VIXIA HF R80. For almost half of the price of its professional competitors, you get a camcorder that can record 1080p videos at up to 60 FPS with incredible realism.
The VIXIA HF R80’s biggest USP is the camcorder’s huge 57x advanced zoom that gets you the shot you want from virtually anywhere. With the super range optical image stabilizer, video is clear and steady, even while zooming in from a distance.
It also comes with built-in WiFi, which is a rarity in camcorders of the same price range, so it enables you to live stream, share images and control the device remotely.
|➕ Affordable, easy to use, and great value for money||➖ Average battery life|
|➕ Can record Full HD videos at up to 60 FPS||➖ The touchscreen is prone to smudges|
|➕ Comes with 8GB onboard flash storage|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Video capture resolution: 1080p
4. Sony HXR-NX80
The best camcorder for professionals
Dimensions: 5.13 x 7.25 x 11.38 inches | Max resolution: 4K | Sensor: CMOS | Optical zoom: 12x | Sensor resolution: 21MP | Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, live streaming
Sony has established itself as the go-to brand for professional camcorders, and the HXR-NX80 has been the trusted choice of ‘prosumers’ ever since it hit the market. It is a palm-sized, ultra-lightweight camcorder that makes it easy to shoot in any situation thanks to the Fast Hybrid AF system designed to capture high-quality visuals at all times and with complete details and creative control.
With advanced features such as the 4K resolution, Instant HDR, a giant 1” (1.0-type) image sensor, and Fast Hybrid AutoFocus, in addition to special features such as night vision, anti-shake, time-lapse and low light, Sony HXR-NX80 is the perfect tool for taking your videography game to the next level.
|➕ Incredible video quality||➖ Only 12x optical zoom|
|➕ XLR inputs||➖ No dedicated power switch|
|➕ Can record slow-mo videos at up to 100 FPS|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Fast Hybrid Auto Focus with advanced features
- Instant HDR workflow w/ HLG
- Super Slow/ S&Q Motion
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi & Streaming Options
- Simple Live Solution when combined with MCX500 Live Producer and RM30BP Remote
5. GoPro Hero10 Black
The best heavy-duty camcorder
Dimensions: 3.2 x 4.8 x 9.4 inches | Max resolution: 5.3K | Sensor: CMOS | Sensor resolution: 23MP | Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi, bluetooth
You cannot think of a modern camcorder without the world’s premier action camera company, GoPro, coming to mind. The company’s newest flagship, the GoPro Hero10 Black, might be pocket-sized, but it punches above its weight when it comes to performance.
Whether it is a snowstorm, heavy rain, or a deep adventure underwater, the GoPro Hero10 Black is built to survive every possible situation so that you can enjoy your adventures rather than having to worry about ruining your camcorder. It has a maximum depth rating of 33ft, a feat that only a few other camcorders can beat.
Powered by the new GP2 processor, the Hero10 Black shoots crisps 5.3K video at 60 FPS and slow-mo videos in 4K resolution at 120 FPS. It also boasts 23MP high-res photos, enhanced low-light performance, and the revolutionary HyperSmooth 4.0 video stabilization in all modes for effortlessly silky smooth videos.
On top of all that, GoPro Hero10 Black is cloud-connected — footage automatically syncs to the cloud while the device recharges.
|➕ Tough overall design and waterproof build||➖ Average low-light performance|
|➕ Automatically uploads footage to cloud while charging||➖ Battery life could’ve been better|
|➕ Compatible with over 30 mounts + accessories|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Revolutionary Processor: Faster. Smoother. Better. The powerful new GP2 engine changes the game—snappy performance, responsive touch controls and double the frame rate for amazingly smooth footage....
- High-Res Photos plus Videos, High Frame Rate: Step up to the sharpest-shooting GoPro ever. Upgraded to incredible 23MP photos and 5.3K video resolution at 60fps, HERO10 offers double the frame rate...
- Unbelievable Image Quality: Shoot with fine detail, realistic textures and stunning contrast, even in low light. Images look their best thanks to a new water-shedding hydrophobic lens cover that...
- HyperSmooth 4.0: HyperSmooth has never been smoother, and it’s easy to dial in the best stabilization at all times. Plus, get even better low-light performance and horizon leveling with a higher...
- Fast, Reliable Connectivity: Super easy, super fast. Transferring photos and videos from your cloud-connected GoPro to your phone is simple and versatile, with your choice of effortless wireless...
6. Sony FDR-AX53
The best camcorder for vlogging and live streaming
Dimensions: 7.44 x 5.91 x 4.25 inches | Max resolution: 4K | Sensor: CMOS | Optical zoom: 20x | Sensor resolution: 16.6MP | Wireless connectivity: WiFi, NFC
Another high-quality camcorder by Sony on this list is the FDR-AX53. Its 16.6MP Exmor R sensor and a ZEISS™ Vario-Sonnar T* lens will help you record 4K videos in superb clarity for your Youtube channel or stream. Its wide-angle lens and rapid autofocus also improve the field of view and let you shoot videos with minimal noise.
The new and improved night shot mode ensures that all videos are crystal-clear and vibrant regardless of the lighting conditions. Overall, the Sony FDR-AX53 is an excellent option for those looking for an easy-to-use camcorder.
It comes with additional features such as noise cancellation, one-touch sharing, dual-video recording, and more that make the entire videography process a lot easier.
|➕ Phenomenal image stabilization capabilities||➖ Manual controls are limited|
|➕ Great videos even in low-light|
|➕ One of the best camcorders for recording sound|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- ZEISS lens(26.8mm) 20x optical zoom in 4K, 30x Clear Image Zoom in 4K
- 3.0" LCD (Touch panel), EVF, Wi-Fi/NFC, manual ring, night shot, 4K Time-lapse capture.Diopter adjustment:Yes (-4.0 to +3.0 mstyle name="sup"-1/style)
- Built-in Zoom Microphone. Minimum Focus Distance- approx. 13/32 Inch (Wide), approx. 31 1/2 Inch (Tele), approx. 1 cm (Wide), approx. 80 cm (Tele). Focal Length (35mm equivalent) (Still Image)-...
- In-the-box: Rechargeable Battery Pack(NP-FV70/NP-FV70A) (1); AC Adaptor (1); Power Cord (1); Operating Guide(1); HDMI(micro) Cable (1); micro USB Cable (1)
7. Canon XA40
The best 4K camcorder
Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.3 x 3.3 inches | Max resolution: 4K | Sensor: CMOS | Optical zoom: 10x | Sensor resolution: 21.14MP | Wireless connectivity: N/A
The Canon XA40 is an entry-level professional 4K camcorder with many advanced-level controls. Equipped with the Canon 4K Video System comprising a 4K CMOS image sensor, the DIGIC DV 6 image-processing platform, and a 4K video lens, it can deliver top-quality images through Oversampling HD processing. It is a method that utilizes data from the 4K imaging sensor for recording full HD videos.
Capable of recording 4K video at 30p FPS, the XA40 can also shoot fast and slow-motion video with incredible clarity and stability thanks to the 5-axis image stabilization. It also supports an infrared mode to get picture-perfect photos and videos, whether day or night. Dual SD card slots also enable simultaneously and relay recording, which is essential for backing up large 4K videos.
|➕ Dual SD cards slot||➖ Limited optical zoom|
|➕ 5-axis image stabilisation|
|➕ Excellent night-mode capabilities|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 4K UHD 30p recording
- 20X optical zoom lens
- 3 inch LCD Touchscreen
- Dual SD card slots
- 5 axis image stabilization
8. Sony RX0 II
The most compact camcorder
Dimensions: 2.38 x 1.63 x 1.19 inches | Max resolution: 4K | Sensor: CMOS | Optical zoom: 1x | Sensor resolution: 15.3MP | Wireless connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth
The Sony RX0 II is a mini marvel in its own right at just 0.7 pounds. It is Sony’s answer to the giants of the growing action camera industry such as GoPro and DJI and does not fail to impress.
The RX0 II is the world’s smallest 4K camcorder and captures stunning images, even in dim light, with the powerful 1.0-type sensor and low-distortion ZEISS® Tessar T* lens.
Like its action camera counterparts, the Sony RX0 II has some serious credentials to back its toughness. It is water/dustproof up to 10 meters, shockproof up to two meters, and crushproof up to 440 lbs.
It also boasts internal 4K-movie recording, impressive image stabilization, improved 20-cm minimum focus distance, and a 180°-tiltable LCD screen, all in a palm-sized pocket rocket.
The RX0 II ticks all the boxes of an excellent professional camcorder but in a tiny pocket-sized unit that you can take everywhere with you on the go.
|➕ Flip-screen makes vlogging much easier||➖ Lack of continuous autofocus|
|➕ Rugged design that is waterproof, shockproof, and crushproof|
|➕ Extremely lightweight and portable|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 1” (1.0-Type) stacked back-illuminated Exmore RS CMOS sensor
- 24mm F4 Zeiss tessar T lens delivers high-resolution images. Battery life (STILL IMAGES)(CIPA) - Approx. 240shots / Approx. 120 min. Battery life (MOVIES ACTUAL SHOOTING)(CIPA) - pprox. 35minch....
- Internal 4K movie with Pro features and image stabilization; Focus Range (From the Front of the Lens): Approx. 50 cm
- Matchbox sized durable Duralumin, water/shock/crush proof body
- 15.3MP raw up to 16Fps continuous and interval REC. For time-lapse
9. Zoom Q8
The best camcorder for recording audio
Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.8 x 8.1 inches | Max resolution: 2304 x 1296 pixels | Sensor: CMOS | Sensor resolution: 3MP | Wireless connectivity: N/A
Unimpressed by the audio quality on offer by other camcorders on the market? If so, consider the Zoom Q8 camcorder. It has been specifically designed for artists, musicians, and producers looking for premium sound quality in their videos.
The groundbreaking X/Y interchangeable mic capsule system on the Zoom Q8 captures immersive sound, and with two XLR/TRS combo inputs, you always have a world of options at your disposal. It is also highly versatile and can double as an audio interface with an in-built audio mixer.
The Zoom Q8 does not fall short in terms of video either with Its 160-degree wide-angle lens and 3K video shooting capabilities. It can also be used as a webcam for live streaming and has flexible mounting options, which means that you can shoot high-def video anywhere you go.
By combining high-definition video with superior quality audio, you get a camcorder that is truly one of a kind. Especially if you are a Youtuber or a podcaster, it will take your platform to a whole new level.
|➕ Excellent audio quality||➖ No wireless connectivity|
|➕ Doubles as a webcam or audio interface|
|➕ 160-degree wide-angle lens|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes
- Compatible with all Zoom microphone capsules (sold separately). High-High-quality 160° wide-angle lens with selectable viewing angles (F2.0/16.6mm)
- Up to four tracks of simultaneous audio recording
- Supplied detachable stereo X/Y microphone (XYQ-8)
- Full-color rotating LCD touchscreen
10. Panasonic HC-V770
The best camcorder for sports
Dimensions: 27.7 x 6 x 5.6 inches | Max resolution: Full HD | Sensor: NMOS | Optical zoom: 20x | Sensor resolution: 12.76MP | Wireless connectivity: WiFi, NFC
The Panasonic HC-V770 is a tough and durable camcorder, ideal for streaming sports and shooting in rugged landscapes. Branded as the camcorder with the world’s first HDR movie technology, the HC-V770 combines the BSI sensor, advanced lens, high-speed engine, and software enhancements to deliver crisp and clear videos every time.
It also offers many advanced options for manually adjusting the settings. From the focus and shutter speed to the brightness, you can make changes to align your videos with creative design. This bundle kit includes accessories such as a cam case, LED light, 66′ tripod, 49mm filter kit, extra battery, 32GB SDCard, memory wallet, cleaning kit, and card reader to add to the camera’s core functionality.
|➕ Plenty of advanced settings for professionals||➖ No 4K recording|
|➕ Durable and sturdy|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie: Capture clear Shots with Excellent Detail in Both Bright and Dark Areas. By combining two images taken with different exposure times, the HDR Movie function suppresses...
- BSI Sensor: The Back Side Illumination Sensor has a large effective area with 6.03M effective pixels, suppressing noise even when shooting in dimly lit conditions, such as indoor scenes or...
- Creative Control: Filter effects—Miniature Effect, 8mm Movie, Silent Movie and Time Lapse Recording—let you shoot impressive video recordings to match the shooting situation
- Full-HD Slow Motion Video: Records Full-HD (1920 x 1080) at 120 fps. And the Intelligent Frame Creation of the Crystal Engine interpolates to an equivalent of 240 fps, for smooth slow motion. Easily...
- High-Quality Sound Recording: The Wind Shield Zoom Microphone has a special damping material between the mic and mic net that suppresses wind noise for clear recording. It features four 6mm-diameter,...
11. Sony HDR-CX405
The best cam coder with visual effects
Dimensions: 54(w) x 59.5(h) x 128(d)mm | Max resolution: 1,920 x 1,080px | Sensor: Exmor R CMOS | Optical zoom: 30x | Wireless connectivity: USB, HDMI
Sony HDR-CX405 camcorder is ideal for those on a budget it allows you to record simultaneously in XAVC S or AVCHD format. It features a file-sharing-friendly MP4 format and allows you to edit in-camera using the onboard Highlight Movie Maker.
In addition to this, it allows you to apply various visual effects without having any separate editing programs. SteadyShot, with its intelligent active mode technology, helps combat hand tremors. It also comes with Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar 30x optical zoom, with an impressive 26.8mm wide-angle setting.
This camcorder has a 5.1 audio capture with a USB cable which recharges the camcorder and copies footage to a PC. It automatically creates a highlight video in MP4 from multiple clips.
It gives zoom coverage of wide up to 26.8mm and a remarkable dynamism of XAVC S 50Mbps high-bitrate recording to capture scenes. The optical zoom and clear zoom images are sharp with the 30x resolution.
|➕ Price is reasonable||➖ Gives out some noise|
|➕ Compactly built design||➖ SDXC card is required for high resolution|
minti_button link=”https://geni.us/R3Wc” target=”_blank” lightbox=”false” color=”color-3″ icon=””]Learn More[/minti_button]
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Sony HDR-CX405 Full HD 60p Camcorder - Rechargeable Battery Pack (NP-BX1) - USB AC Adapter - HDMI (Micro) Cable - USB Connection Support Cable - Operating Guide - Sony 1 Year Parts and 90 day Labor...
- 50Mbps XAVC S 1920x1080 at 60P, AVCHD and MP4 codecs
- 30x Optical / 60x Clear Image Zoom to get closer to the action
- 26.8mm wide angle ZEISS Lens
- Automatically creates highlight video in MP4 from multiple clips
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best monitor arms for a standing desk?
The iMovR Tempo Heavy-Duty Single Monitor Arm, iMovR Tempo Light Single Monitor Arm, and Ergotron LX Monitor Arm are the best monitor arms for a standing desk.
What is the best monitor arm for an ultrawide?
Designed for monitors weighing from 13.2 to 33 pounds, the Loctek Monitor Mount Heavy Duty Gas Spring is the best monitor arm for ultrawide.
What are the best monitor arms for heavy monitors?
3M Dual-Swivel Monitor Arm and Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm are the best monitor arms for heavy monitors. These are sturdy and reliable monitor arms with flexible height adjustment options.
Do monitor arms damage desks?
Monitor Arms have a weight limit set and, if you exceed that, they can damage the desk. However, if you mount the arm to the desk and only attach an amount of weight per the specifications, there won't be an issue.
What is the best dual monitor arm for gaming?
The Vari Dual-Monitor Arm is best for gaming as it offers all the ergonomic and gaming benefits of dual-screening. The height adjustment range is also pretty good, and you can easily rotate both the monitors horizontally and vertically.
What are the best monitor arms in terms of affordability?
The NB North Bayou Monitor Desk Mount Stand and the HUANUO Dual Monitor Mount Stand are the best options in terms of affordability and durability.
- Best Graphic Design Courses
- Best UX/UI Courses
- Best Logo Design & Branding Courses
- Best Brand Strategy Courses
- Best Branding Courses
- Best Web Design Courses
- Best Packaging Courses
- Best Filmmaking Courses
- Best Animation Courses
- Best Illustration Courses
- Best Udemy Courses
- Best Future Courses for Design & Business
- Best Coursera Courses
- Best Domestika Courses
- Best Skillshare Courses
Best Laptops & Computers
- Best budget laptops for designers
- Best laptops for programming & coding
- Best computers
- Best Chromebooks
- Best laptops for designers
- Best travel laptops
- Best touchscreen laptops
- Best 17″ laptops
- Best Macbooks
- Fastest & most powerful laptops
- Best bags & backpacks for laptops
- Best gaming monitors
- Best laptops for photography
- Best all-in-one computers
- Best Apple Mac accessories
- Best Chromebooks for designers
Best Electronics for Designers
- Best printers
- Best black & white printers
- Best scanners
- Best webcams
- Best ring lights
- Best microphones
- Best external hard drives
- Best monitors
- Best keyboards
- Best mechanical keyboards
- Best programming keyboards
- Best monitor calibrators
- Best mouse
- Best left-handed Mouse
- Best cameras for designers
- Best lightboxes
- Best trackpads & touchpads
- Best power banks
- Best in-ear earphones
- Best noise-canceling earphones
- Best Apple Airpods alternatives
- Best smart-watches
- Best wireless chargers
- Best USB flash storage drives
- Best USB hubs & docks
- Best Bluetooth speakers
- Best home stereo speakers
- Best computer speakers
- Best LED Printers
- Best smart-phones for designers
- Best Apple charger cable replacements
- Best lamps for designers
The 10+ Best Camcorders for Sports, Vlogging, YouTube, and Live Streaming in 2023
Videography has evolved a lot over the past few years, with more advanced and compact modes of shooting videos gaining popularity. Yet, the camcorder remains the premier tool for videography and has its own specialized set of features and advantages that make it the best option to record high-quality videos.
This concludes our guide on the best camcorders of 2023. Whether you are just getting started with your filmmaking journey or a seasoned video industry veteran, we hope you found the right camcorder for your needs from this list.