Remember the days when you had to carry your camera with a strap around your neck? It seems like 100 years ago, doesn’t it?
These days, the best cameras can be found right on your phone but the best camera phones can be tough to find.
Thankfully, we’ve got you covered.
So if you’re ready, let’s jump right in and find you a great camera phone for 2023.
10+ Best Camera Phones in 2023
- Google Pixel 6 Pro — The best camera phone overall in 2023 (Editor’s Choice)
- Nokia 5.3 — The best budget camera phone
- Google Pixel 5a 5G — The best value camera phone
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra — The best versatile camera phone
- iPhone 13 Pro / Pro Max — The best Apple camera phone
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra — The best all-in-one camera phone
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro — The best affordable Apple camera phone
- Samsung Galaxy Z — Best camera phone with advanced functionalities
- OnePlus 9 Pro — The best premium-build camera phone
- Google Pixel 7 Pro — The best camera phones for stunning visuals
- Apple iPhone SE 2022 — The best light smart camera phone
- Realme GT2 Pro — The best affordable camera phone with Qualcomm processor
- OnePlus 10 Pro — The best camera phone for 8k videos
Are these camera phones out of your budget? Check out our feature on the best budget camera phones.
What is the best camera phone overall in 2023?
The number of phones out there these days is mind-boggling. With all of the different options and features, they can come with, choosing the best one can be a struggle. However, we love making things easier and to us, the best camera phone in 2023 is the Pixel 6 Pro from Google.
Interested in some of our other top choices? Check out our comparison table below.
How to choose the right camera phone?
As we stated before, smartphones can come with a wide variety of features that can make it hard to decide which one is right for you. Luckily, we’ve built a handy guide on how you can choose the right one for your needs.
No one likes blurry photos. Autofocus helps your phone’s camera focus on your subject to provide you with beautiful and clear pictures every time. These days, it may seem obvious that the camera on a smartphone will come with autofocus but some don’t, make sure you check first.
Dual LED or Xenon flash
Out at night? Want to get a photo of you and your friends? You’re going to need a camera that has a good flash to help you capture your image. There are generally three main types of flashes that camera phones come with – Xenon, Dual LED, and Single LED. Let’s take a brief look at each option.
Xenon flashes are the brightest overall, and have the best quality images in low light situations, resulting in less blurry photos. The downside is that a Xenon flash can add more money to the cost of the phone and can add extra strain to the battery.
While a dual-LED flash is twice as bright as a standard LED flash, it can’t measure up to Xenon flashes for moving images, causing them to look blurry. The trade-off is that a dual LED is a cheaper option, great for video, and produces good low-light pictures.
While we would never recommend this to anyone who may be serious about taking quality photos with their phone, some phones still come with this option. It is a cheap option but the results are far from what someone might hope for.
Image stabilization options
If there is a top 10 list of the things you need your camera phone to have, number two would easily be image stabilization. As essential as autofocus, image stabilization is another tool to help keep your favorite photos from looking blurry.
While it can’t prevent blurry photos completely, it can help reduce the amount of blur and help you take quality pictures every time. Make sure your camera phone comes with this important feature.
Megapixels have become the diva of camera phones. While they are important, people tend to put too much focus on them. While from the outset, you would think that 8 megapixels would be better than 3 megapixels and you’d be right, except in one way.
If the quality of the 8-megapixel camera is poor, you’re better off with a good quality 3-megapixel camera phone. You should look for 5 megapixels as a baseline for good-quality pictures.
While the number of megapixels has become much larger, the overall quality of the camera phone will determine how well the pictures you take will appear.
10+ Best Camera Phones in 2023
1. Google Pixel 6 Pro (Editor’s Choice)
The best camera phone overall in 2023
Steadily, Google has been releasing phones that have delivered excellent photographic results on each of its phones. With the Pixel 6 Pro, they have again raised the bar. With huge upgrades to both the hardware and software when compared to the Pixel 5, the Pixel 6 Pro puts it in the rearview.
A 50MP main camera is joined by a 12MP ultrawide camera that comes with a 114-degree field of view and a 48MP telephoto lens but the biggest upgrade has nothing to do with its lenses. The software comes with features including a Magic Eraser to remove unwanted parts of your photo, Motion mode for long exposure shots, and Real Tone for accurate skin tones. Is it the best phone? No. It is the best camera phone out there right now.
|➕ Useful software tools||➖ Storage isn’t expandable|
|➕ Best-in-class camera hardware||➖ Battery life could be better|
- Unlocked Android cell phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; the new, redesigned Pixel 6 Pro is the smartest and fastest Pixel yet.Form_factor :...
- The powerful Google Tensor processor is the first processor designed by Google and made for Pixel; takes performance to a whole new level
- Advanced camera system with wide and ultrawide lenses, 4x optical zoom, and a main sensor that captures 150% more light
- Pixel’s Magic Eraser, Motion Mode, and Portrait Mode professional tools keep your photos sharp, accurate, and focused; Face Unblur can deblur a face to make it sharper
- Pixel’s fast charging all day battery adapts to you and saves power for apps you use the most [6,7]
2. Nokia 5.3
The best budget camera phone
When compared to other phones on this list, the Nokia 5.3 doesn’t stack up against the competition. However, with a strong main camera and an incredibly affordable price, it stands out amongst the crowd. Packaged with a quad-lens setup that includes a 13MP main, 5MP ultrawide lens, a 2MP depth lens, and a 2MP macro lens, the Nokia 5.3 is a versatile and functional camera phone.
Not everyone is looking to set the world on fire with the specs that come with their camera phone. However, while it has its shortcomings, the Nokia 5.3 is a great phone for anyone looking for a good quality camera attached to a very budget-friendly phone.
|➕ Great battery life||➖ Camera could be better|
|➕ Large screen||➖ Screen could be brighter|
- Go big with the Nokia 5.3 smartphone's epic-sized 6. 55-inch HD+ display and incredible quad rear camera that captures stunning pictures even in low light, helps you select your best shot, and creates...
- Capture great detail with the quad camera's 13 MP main lens, get everything in the frame with the ultra-wide, 118-degree 5 MP lens, focus in on the tiniest details with the 2 MP macro lens, and create...
- Stay in the game for longer thanks to the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor's silky smooth graphics and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery that saves energy for the apps you use the most and stays...
- The Nokia 5.3 and Google Assistant utilize AI-powered machine learning to learn and adapt to you with every use, and the dedicated Google Assistant button makes it easy to ask questions, update...
- Loaded with Android 10 (and ready for Android 11), it also features 64 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 512 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. It comes with a charger, Micro...
3. Google Pixel 5a 5G
The best value camera phone
Starting with the Pixel 3a, Google’s mid-range line of phones has become some of the company’s best sellers and that’s because of the immense value that they provide users. While the main camera still retains the same 12.2MP camera that each A-series Pixel phone has had, the new software features make this a great value year after year.
Along with its main camera, the 5a includes a secondary 16MP ultrawide lens with a fixed focus which may keep details from being as fine as with the main camera. One big benefit is the support for low-light photography that includes features such as Night Sight and Astrophotography. While it’s only available in the US and Japan, if you can obtain one, the Pixel 5a 5G will provide immense value.
|➕ Excellent performance||➖ Dull design|
|➕ IP67 water and dust resistance||➖ Display isn’t high-refresh|
- 6.34", OLED, HDR, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio, Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, 4680mAh Battery
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm), Octa-core, Adreno 620
- Rear Camera: 12.2 MP, f/1.7 + 16 MP, f/2.2, Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, Bluetooth 5.0
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, CDMA 800/1900, 3G: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, 4G LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/32/38/39/40/41/42/46/48/66/71, 5G:...
- US model, the warranty, if any, will be honored by the manufacturer. Compatible with Most GSM + CDMA Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will Also work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon,...
4. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
The best versatile camera phone
With a seemingly ever-growing array of lenses, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra builds on the immense success of the Galaxy S21 Ultra. Upgrades include two 10MP telephoto lenses, a 12MP ultrawide, and of course, the 108MP main wide camera.
With the four-rear camera and the great front camera that captures in high-res, the S22 Ultra tops the list when it comes to versatility. It’s not just the amazing lenses that do their thing, the software that Samsung has loaded in helps out immensely to improve optical image stabilization, digital image stabilization, and image processing. Throw in an S Pen stylus and you’re got a great camera phone.
|➕ Great S Pen stylus||➖ Crazy expensive|
|➕ Beautiful screen||➖ Design can be slick to hold|
- 8K SUPER STEADY VIDEO: Shoot videos that rival how epic your life is with stunning 8K recording, the highest recording resolution available on a smartphone; Video captured is effortlessly smooth,...
- NIGHTOGRAPHY plus PORTAIT MODE: Capture the night with crystal clear, bright pics and videos, no matter the lighting with Night Mode; Portrait Mode auto-detects and adjusts to what you want front and...
- 108MP PHOTO RESOLUTION plus BRIGHT DISPLAY: Capture premium detail with 108MP resolution— the highest available on a cell phone; Your favorite content will look even more epic on our brightest...
- ADAPTIVE COLOR CONTRAST: Streaming on the go, working from your patio or binge-watching late into the night. The Galaxy S22 Ultra adaptive screen automatically optimizes color and brightness, outdoors...
- LONG LASTING BATTERY plus FAST CHARGING: Power every scroll, click, tap and stream all day long and then some with an intelligent, long-lasting battery; Dive back into action at a moment’s notice...
5. iPhone 13 Pro / Pro Max
The best Apple camera phone
Every year, Apple comes out with a brand new edition of the iPhone and the iPhone 13 Pro / Pro Max is the newest despite their expensive price, they are stunning camera phones. Each version sports a 12MP main camera, a 12MP ultrawide, and a 12MP telephoto with a 3x optical zoom. While they both come with the same cameras, the iPhone 13 Pro Max has a slightly larger screen.
Built with Apple’s smart AI optimization along with their Deep Fusion tech, you can edit and adjust your photos to make each one look exactly the way you want. With new features such as Photographic Styles and Cinematic mode, as well as an improved Portrait mode, the Apple iPhone 13 Pro / Pro Max are incredible camera phones, if you can afford them.
|➕ Incredible processing power||➖ Expensive|
|➕ New macro photo mode||➖ Not many changes from the prior series|
- 6.7" Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion. 5G Superfast downloads, high?quality streaming
- Cinematic mode in 1080p at 30 fps. Dolby Vision HDR video recording up to 4K at 60 fps. 6X Optical zoom range
- A15 Bionic chip. New 6-core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores. New 5-core GPU. New 16-core Neural Engine
- Up to 28 hours video playback. Face ID. Ceramic Shield front. Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Water resistant to a depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes. Compatible with MagSafe accessories and wireless chargers
6. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
The best all-in-one camera phone
While it’s not the newest option on our list, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is no slouch. While it has the same camera hardware as Samsung’s newest release, the S21 Ultra is missing some of the upgrades Samsung provided to their newest phone. This doesn’t mean that the S21 Ultra is inferior in any way.
While it does have issues such as battery drain and autofocus, the S21 Ultra is still an incredible phone that you can get at a cheaper price being a year old. To us, the major downside is that while it supports the S Pen stylus, unlike the S22 Ultra, it doesn’t come with one.
|➕ Wacom pen tech||➖ Maybe too big for smaller hands|
|➕ Incredible camera zoom||➖ Not budget-friendly|
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Zoom in close with 100X Space Zoom, and take photos and videos like a pro with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera..Form_factor : Smartphone.Display resolution maximum:3200 x 1440...
- SHARP 8K VIDEO: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth, cinema quality 8K Video.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECORD: Create share-ready videos and GIFs with multi-cam recording and automatic, professional-style effects.
- HIGHER RESOLUTION, 100X ZOOM: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3X and 10X optical zoom and revolutionary 100X Space Zoom.
- ALL DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY: Intuitively manages your cellphone’s usage, so you can go all day without charging.
7. Apple iPhone 12 Pro
The best affordable Apple camera phone
Screen size: 6.1-inch / 6.7-inch | Resolution: 1170×2532 / 1284×2778 | CPU: A14 Bionic | RAM: 6GB | Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB | Rear camera: 12MP (wide, f/1.6) + 12MP (telephoto, 2x optical zoom, f/2.0) + 12MP (ultra-wide, 120-degree, f/2.4) | Front camera: 12MP (wide, f/2.2)
Featuring the same 12MP main, ultrawide, and telephoto lens with a 2.5x optical zoom as Apple’s newest iPhone, the iPhone 12 Pro isn’t something you should dismiss, especially if you’re looking for one of the best camera phones without the extreme price point.
Packed with a larger sensor than others to help capture great low-light images and the LiDAR scanner helps improve the built-in Night Mode portraits by improving low light depth sensing. In the iPhone Pro 12, Apple has also added HDR3 allowing you to combine multiple exposures for the best image possible. While all of the attention is on Apple’s newest iPhone, you can still get one of their best releases, the iPhone 12 Pro at a much better price.
|➕ Powerful camera||➖ Affordable, but still expensive|
|➕ Great-looking color options||➖ Battery life could be better|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- OFFER INCLUDES: An Apple iPhone and a wireless plan with unlimited data/talk/text
- WIRELESS PLAN: Unlimited talk, text, and data with mobile hotspot, nationwide coverage, and international reach. No long-term contract required.
- PROGRAM DETAILS: When you add this offer to cart, it will reflect 3 items: the iPhone, SIM kit, and carrier subscription
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
8. Samsung Galaxy Z
Best camera phone with advanced functionalities
Rear cameras: 108MP f/1.8, 10MP f/2.4, 10MP f/4.9, 12MP f/2.2 ultrawide | Front camera: 40MP | OIS: Yes | Weight: 228 g | Dimensions: 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm
For advanced functionalities, you can get the Samsung Galaxy Z. With a flex mode, you can work or use the phone hands-free. With the phone, you can easily continue your multitasking due to the multi-view window.
With a better version of Samsung cameras, this phone will allow you to capture images and videos with detailed quality. It provides manual modes and expert raw features, so the phone has a decent battery life that you can use for long hours. Even though it doesn’t come with an s-pen, it supports it by providing a feel of paper and pen.
Along with these mentioned features, the Samsung Galaxy Z is durable with an impressively robust design.
|➕ Expert Raw compatible||➖ The phone doesn’t include a stylus|
|➕ Provides S-pen support|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- FLEX MODE: Free up your hands with Flex Mode on the Galaxy Z Fold4; This smartphone stands on its own so you can take notes during a conference call or follow along with instructional videos in real...
- HANDS FREE VIDEO: Don’t stay stuck to your cellphone; Set up your phone in Flex Mode and check off your to-dos while catching up with friends; Hands-free video chat lets you multitask and move...
- MULTI-VIEW WINDOW: Easily attend a virtual work meeting and capture important notes at the same time, or catch up on your favorite shows as you answer texts; With multiple windows, doing different...
- S PEN READY: Transform your Galaxy Z Fold4 into a multifunctional device with S Pen; It gives you that pen-on-paper feeling and makes it easy to take notes while attending virtual meetings, drag and...
- YOUR APPS, YOUR WAY: App display optimization allows you to customize how you see apps on the edge-to-edge screen of Galaxy Z Fold4; Also, use multiple apps to their full potential by dragging and...
9. OnePlus 9 Pro
The best premium-build camera phone
Another camera phone featuring a Sony sensor, the OnePlus 9 Pro features a 48MP main camera that with its newest iteration, has been tuned to provide even better photo results than the last OnePlus release. Equipped with a special sensor, the 9 Pro can capture super-high framerate 4K footage at a stunning 120fps, something many professional-grade cameras arent capable of.
The tech inside the phone isn’t lacking either. With a Snapdragon 888 CPU with 8GB of RAM, plus a beautiful Dynamic AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. Charging is impressive too with the 9 Pro powering up in 30 minutes. Overall, the OnePlus 9 Pro is an excellent camera phone that deserves a lot more attention than it currently receives.
|➕ Crisp photos||➖ Good battery life|
|➕ High-quality cameras||➖ Zoom could be better|
- Hasselblad Camera for Mobile - Take your best shot with the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G’s Quad Camera system co-developed by Hasselblad, featuring a 48MP main camera, 50MP Ultra-Wide camera, 8MP telephoto...
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 - Powered by the most powerful Snapdragon platform yet, the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G delivers fast and smooth performance across every app
- A Day’s Power in 15 Minutes - Take wired charging to the next level with Warp Charge 65T, or charge wirelessly at ridiculous speeds with Warp Charge 50 Wireless (requires optional wireless charging...
- Next-Generation Fluid Display - The 6.7” QHD+ display delivers stunning visuals at 120 Hz with next-generation LTPO technology that conserves battery. Enhance your gaming experience with HyperTouch,...
- Alexa Support - Simply by saying "Alexa", you can play music, make calls, hear the news, or check the weather wherever you are. Download the Alexa app, complete setup and just ask - and Alexa will...
10. Google Pixel 7 Pro
Best camera phone for stunning visuals
Rear cameras: 50MP (f/1.85) main, 12MP (f/2.2) ultrawide, 48MP (f/3.5) telephoto with 5x optical zoom | Front camera: 10.8MP (f/2.2) | OIS: Yes | Weight: 7.5 ounces (212g) | Dimensions: 6.4 x 3 x 0.3 inches
As the latest version of Google phones, the camera is a good choice for people who are expecting great performance without considering the price. With a screen size of 6.7-inch Display, the camera is responsible for stunning visuals.
The phone will give you maximized and responsive performance by providing 120 Hz. Another highlighting feature of the phone is that you can use it continuously with a battery life of 24 hours. With a battery saver mode, it will allow you to use it for 72 hours. It offers an upgraded ultrawide lens, so the phone can capture the images in detail.
|➕ Compatible to wireless charging||➖ Expensive|
|➕ Water resistant|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Google Pixel 7 Pro is Google’s best-of-everything phone; powered by Google Tensor G2, it’s faster, more efficient, and more secure, with the best photo and video quality yet on Pixel
- Unlocked Android 5G phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Google Fi, Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and other major carriers
- Pixel’s Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours; when Extreme Battery Saver is turned on, it can last up to 72 hours
- The Google Pixel 7 Pro 6.7-inch Smooth Display makes everything stunning and immersive; it intelligently adjusts up to 120Hz for smoother, more responsive performance
- Google Pixel 7 Pro has a 5x telephoto lens with 30x Super Res Zoom; the upgraded ultrawide lens powers Macro Focus to capture the smallest details
11. Apple iPhone SE 2022
The best light smartphone
Screen size: 4.7 inches | Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels | CPU: Hexa-core (2×3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4×1.82 GHz Blizzard) | RAM: 4 GB | Storage: 64 GB/128GB/256GB | Rear camera: 12 MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, OIS | Front camera: 7 MP, f/2.2
The Apple iPhone SE 2022 is the most affordable iPhone under the premium price territory. It is an old-fashioned phone but has 5G network capability.
The greatest selling point of this camera phone is that it is a slim and light smartphone from Android.
The greatest disadvantage of the Apple iPhone SE is its small screen. While other phones have screens as big as six inches, this mobile with a screen size of 4.7 inches. This can be a damaging limitation when you want to play games, watch movies and go through the content on web pages.
The iPhone SE 2022 comes with the same A15 Bionic chip that is inside the i13 but does not hamper its performance. You may play good action games on this phone as the graphics from the games appears wonderfully.
The new iPhone SE 2022 can last up to 10 hours on a single battery charging. The image quality of the camera is also excellent despite its restriction to a single rear camera.
|➕ Value for the money||➖ Screen size|
|➕ Powerful bionic chip||➖ Old look|
|➕ 5G compatible||➖ Single camera|
|➕ Improved battery life|
|➕ Excellent build quality|
- This phone is unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.).
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to come with a battery that exceeds 90% of original capacity.
- Backed by a one-year satisfaction guarantee, with free access to Amazon’s Technical Support team throughout the full year and ability to replace or return the product if it does not work as...
- Includes a brand new, generic charging cable that is certified Mfi (Made for iPhone) and a brand new, generic wall plug that is UL certified for performance and safety. Also includes a SIM tray...
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length. Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new...
12. Realme GT 2 Pro
The best affordable phone with a Qualcomm processor
Screen size: 6.7 inches | Resolution: 1440 x 3216 pixels | CPU: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor | RAM: 8 GB | Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB | Rear camera: 50 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 150˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm | Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
The Realme GT 2 Pro is one of the most expensive phones available on the market, but it is also one of the most affordable models that comes with the Qualcomm processor. This is a promising mobile phone with great features such as a 2K display, fast charging, a good set of cameras, and also provides you with excellent gaming performance.
One of the biggest advantages of the Realme GT 2 Pro is its display. It has a 6.7-inch AMOLED panel with a 2k (3216×1440) resolution with a 10-bit color depth. It also provides you with a maximum brightness of up to 1400 nits. The refresh rate of the camera phone varies between 1Hz to 120 Hz based on your activity. The Realme GT 2 Pro uses the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus for scratch protection.
The Realme GT 2 Pro is not a heavy phone to carry around. It is not too thick and the weight of the phone is balanced, making the phone relatively light and easy to carry around. The fingerprint sensor is closer to the display for ease of use, and the display gets bright enough to use under bright sunlight.
The Realme GT 2 Pro camera comes with a mixture of quality and quirks. For example, there is no telephoto camera. Instead, you have a microscope camera with magnifying quality. The ultra-wide camera captures a more expansive angle of view than any other phone on the market. The main camera is a Sony IMX 766 OIS module that combines the 50MP resolution with a 23.6mm focal length.
|➕ Superb camera||➖ No wireless charger|
|➕ Excellent screen|
|➕ Great battery life|
|➕ Fast charging|
- NOTE: Global Version. No Warranty. This device is globally unlocked and ready to be used with your preferred GSM Carrier. THIS DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE with CDMA carriers such as Cricket, Verizon,...
- Supported Network Bands: 5G/4G/3G/2G. Please note that 5G requires the support of local telecom operator services and may not be available in all regions. Please check with your service provider to...
- Storage: 256GB 12GB RAM
- Display: 2K Super Reality Display, World’s First 2K Flat Display with LTPO 2.0
- Platform: Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Platform
13. OnePlus 10 Pro
Best camera phone for 8k videos
Rear camera: Main camera 48MP (f/1.8), telephoto 8MP (f/2.4) | Ultra-wide 50MP (f/2.2), depth 2MP (f/2.4) | Front camera: 32MP | OIS: Yes | Weight: 201g | Dimensions: 163 x 73.9 x 8.6mm
Providing a display of 6.7” QHD+ screen, the phone is the best pick for users who shoot 8k videos. It gives a great user experience, so the phone can adjust refresh rate from 1Hz up to 120Hz. Offering a 150º Ultra-Wide Camera, you can easily capture expansive views.
The camera has 50 MP ultra wide sensor shots, making it more suitable for the high quality results. The One Plus Pro is not only great in capturing images but also gives a great gaming experience through the hyper boost gaming engine.
|➕ Impressive screen||➖ Lacks great autofocus|
|➕ Fast flagship power||➖ No 150 degree video|
- Best webcams
- Best ring lights
- Best microphones
- Best video cameras
- Best YouTube cameras
- Best camera tripods
- Best cameras for Beginners
- Best 4K video cameras
- Best video cameras
10+ Best Camera Phones in 2023
Camera phones can be great at capturing all of those great moments that you make with family and friends. Choosing the best camera phone to capture those moments can be a tough process. Hopefully, we’ve presented you with plenty of options to choose from so that every photo looks spectacular.