Looking for the best Huion tablets for drawing, design & art? Look no further!
When you’re a graphic designer or artist, choosing the right tablet for your artwork is important because the wrong tablet can hold your work back and keep you from getting those desired clients.
There are many different options out there for you to choose from but many feel that the graphic design tablets from Huion are some of the best around, especially for their value for money!
Here are the Best Huion Tablets for Graphic Designers & Artists in 2022!
Rather than point out what to look for when buying a tablet (which we have already done in our best tablets post), we wanted to look at what consumers thought about these tablets and share their insights with you.
So, if you’re ready, let’s dive in!
The Best Huion Tablets for Graphic Designers & Artists
Finding a great tablet for your needs as a graphic designer or artist can be an adventure. Finding great drawing tablets from one manufacturer can be tricky. Luckily, Huion produces some of the most affordable and some of the best quality tablets available.
We built our guide to help you choose the best ones for your needs. If you want more information, please keep reading. These are the Huion tablets that we selected:
- Huion Kamvas 16 — Huion’s best tablet with a screen (Editor’s Choice)
- Huion Inspiroy 1060 Plus — Huion’s best tablet without a screen (Editor’s Choice)
- HUION Kamvas 24 Plus — Premiun Huion tablet
- Huion Kamvas 22 Plus — Best pen display
- Huion Kamvas Pro 16 (4K) — Best screen from Huion
- Huion Kamvas 12 — Best small tablet from Huion
- Huion H610X Pro — Best value tablet from Huion
- Huion H640P — The best budget Huion tablet
- Huion Kamvas 20 — Best professional Huion tablet
- Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless — The best wireless Huion tablet
- Huion H430P — Best budget Huion tablet
- Huion Kamvas Pro 13 — The best Huion monitor tablet for professionals
What is the best Huion tablet?
Our pick for the best Huion tablet is the Huion Kamvas 16 but check out the comparison table below to see what fits your needs best.
If your tasks involve a lot of drawing then a tablet with a stylus pen could be best for your needs. If you are just a beginner or a student, then there are cheap tablet options available for you as well. You can easily find drawing tablets under $100.
How to choose the right tablet for graphic design
You should consider if you need a tablet with a monitor or not, and then your budget. You should then consider the active area, the features, hotkeys, model type, pressure sensitivity, resolution, scrollers, stylus, and if it is wireless or corded.
When creating intricate designs, it’s important that your tablet can handle such tiny details. This is where resolution comes in. If your tablet has low resolution, the artwork you have will only appear as pixelated blobs.
Display resolution is the number of pixels in each dimension of your screen. The higher the resolution, the more pixels you have on your screen. The more pixels you have, the more high definition your artworks are.
A great starting resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels. If you can get your hands on 4k resolution, go for it. A good example of a tablet that has a high resolution is the HUION Kamvas 24 Plus because it has a resolution of 2560 x 1440.
Styluses are your pens when you digitally draw. A lot of tablets come with very simple styluses. Some of them run on a battery so they need to be recharged every now and then while others don’t need to be charged at all. There are ones that have buttons on them so you don’t have to click undo when you make a mistake.
What you need to keep a lookout for are the following things:
- Does the stylus have replacement tips?
- Is the stylus accurate when you draw with it?
- Is the grip of the stylus the right one for you?
- Does it have a long battery life?
The active area is the screen size that you’re working with. It’s the area where you get to work on and draw.
Some artists like working with big screens because they make landscapes and find it easier overall to see everything at once. While other artists enjoy small screens because they’re compact and easy to bring around. Deciding on your active area really boils down to personal preference and whether you have space to put the tablet in or not.
A good example of a tablet that has a well-balanced active area is the Huion Kamvas Pro 13. It has an 11.56 x 6.5 inches of the active area.
Pressure sensitivity determines how thick or thin your lines are when you draw on your tablet. The more you exert force on it, the thicker the line is. This may not appear significant to others but to artists, it has a very big impact.
The highest level of pressure sensitivity in a graphic drawing tablet is 8,192 levels as of date. This is of the highest quality so you’re guaranteed to produce elegant artwork. As for normal tablets, some have 512 levels and others can go up to 2,048 levels. These are all very good for the average artist.
The Best Huion Tablets for Graphic Designers in 2022
1. Huoin Kamvas 16 Graphics Drawing Tablet (Editor’s Choice)
Huion’s best tablet with a screen overall
Active drawing area: 13.54 x 7.62in | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: Dual USB-C ports | OS: Windows, macOS, Android
Much like the Kamvas 12, the Kamvas 16 requires you to connect it to an external device but that doesn’t mean it’s not a great pen display for whatever you need it for. With a 120% sRGB color gamut and the ability to display 16.7 million colors, the Kamvas 16 includes a battery-free pen that’s capable of 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and can easily be the best tablet you’ve ever used.
If you want something with more resolution, the Huion Kamvas Pro 16 (4K) is your best bet however it is nearly double the cost.
|➕ Available in different colors||➖ Laminated surface|
|➕ Has 10 programmable keys|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Huion Kamvas 16(2021) adopting full-laminated technology,combines glass seamlessly with the screen to minimize the parallax and make cursor positioning more precise. With the anti-glare matte film the...
- Kamvas 16 drawing tablet monitor is equipped with new PenTech 3.0 - the battery-free stylus PW517. The better stability, 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and ±60°Tilt function bring you a natural...
- Via 3-in-1 cable,which can help you get rid of the mess,you can connect your computer,laptop,mac or android devices to Kamvas 16 2021 pen display. It also supports Type-C to Type-C connection - you...
- Kamvas 16 2021 Graphics Monitor is compatible with Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.12 or later and linux(Ubuntu). You can also connect it to your android device with the included full-featured USB-C to...
- With the 12mm thickness and the 1.26Kg weightiness,you can put Kamvas 16 2021 in backpack and carry it with you. The 10 programmable press keys and the adjustable stand are ergonomically designed to...
2. Huion Inspiroy 1060 Plus (Editor’s Choice)
The best value tablet from Huion
Active drawing area: 10 x 6.25in | Resolution: 5080 LPI | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: Micro USB | OS: Windows or macOS
If you’ve just started your graphic design career and you’re looking to get serious about your career, the 1060 Plus from Huion is a great choice. With a great balance of responsiveness as well as features and keeps the price low. While it’s not as high-tech as some other options available, it is an excellent choice for an affordable tablet. This is our pick for the best Huion tablet without a screen.
|➕ Great stylus||➖ Not the best choice for large drawings|
|➕ MicroSD built-in|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Graphic drawing tablet with 8192 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity - makes every stroke more fluent, the pressure sensitivity is four times higher than most of the homogeneous products recently in the...
- 16 Programmable Soft Keys - With 12 Programmable press Keys, producing a variety of different combinations of shortcuts,You can set any function for them according to your operating habit and...
- Professional Working Area Configuration - HUION art tablet equips with a 10 x 6.25 inches working area, provides the user with the most comfortable size to work and no delay; Create lines and projects...
- Tilt Function Battery-free Stylus - Provide you ±60 degree tilt recognition for accurate cursor positioning with different angles; Outfitted with pen PW100 battery-free stylus of 233PPS report rate,...
- Compatibility:HUION drawing tablet supports Android smartphones/tablets(OS version 6.0 or later),PC (Windows 7 and above), Mac(OS 10.12 and above). You can easily connect your phone to the tablet with...
Feature-rich premium tablet
Active drawing area: 526.85 x 296.35 mm | Resolution: 2560 x 1440 | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: USB/HDMI | OS: Windows, macOS, Android
Huion’s Kamvas 24 Plus is a feature-rich tablet with matte glass, laminated display, and amazing color accuracy. With a 1440p workspace, the 23.8-inch tablet comes with a stand for better viewing angles. It has a larger active space for editing, and the full lamination screen delivers a smooth viewing experience. The tablet comes with etched anti-glare glass that gives a pen-on-paper feel to animators and designers. The flexible connectivity options allow artists to connect their mobile devices easily with this tablet, making it a good reliable option.
|➕ Great display||➖ Expensive|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 【 Stunning Visuals 】 The Kamvas 24 plus graphic monitor with 23.8" 2.5K QHD IPS screen delivers stunning, life-like image quality with high pixel density and fine detail. Together with full...
- 【 Brilliant from every angle 】 With Quantum Dot technology, Kamvas 24 Plus provides realistic color accuracy of up to 140%s RGB (97% NTSC) wide color gamut volume, while 1200:1 contrast ratio...
- 【 Advanced Battery-free Stylus 】 PW517 is optimized with HUION PenTech3.0-Capacitive Pressure Sensor and stable pen nibs providing you the most natural and highly-sensitive drawing experience as...
- 【 Easy Connection 】 Kamvas 24 plus pen display tablet connect to your computer/Mac with 3-in-1 cable(included), or Android device via full-featured Type-C cable(included). Note: When you connect...
- 【 Compatiable with Mac/Windows/Android 】 Kamvas 24 plus drawing monitor could work with Mac(MacOS 10.12 or later) and Windows computer(Windows 7 or later), moreover, you can connect it to your...
Tablet with best pen display
Active drawing area: 18.7 x 10.5 in | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 | Connections: USB-C
Huion’s Kamvas 22 Plus is one of the best pen displays that deliver a fantastic drawing performance. The full laminated display offers excellent brightness and color accuracy. With a good build quality and the digital pen PW517 stylus, this tablet is an ideal alternative to the expensive iPad Pro. And the matte drawing surface provides a nice texture to draw on if you’re looking for a realistic feel. Overall, this tablet offers great features for graphic design at a reasonable price.
|Amazing anti-glare display||Low display resolution|
|Great color accuracy|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Full Lamination Technology: The laminated screen of Kamvas 22 Plus helps reduce the parallax to the lowest and gives you full control on the cursor to where you expect to be. Plus, with the etched...
- Brilliant QD LCD Screen: powered by Quantum Dot, Kamvas 22 Plus provides realistic color accuracy up to 140%s RGB. Moreover, with 1080p HD resolution,1200:1 strong contrast and 178° wide viewing...
- Premium Pen Technology: Benefit from the Huion PenTec3.0, PW517 is optimized with capacitive Pressure Sensor making it responsive to every pen movement with virtually no lags. Shorten pen nibs and...
- Easy Cable Connection: you can connect Huion Kamvas 22 Plus to your computer easily with the included convenient 3in1 Type-C cable or with the optional full-featured Type-C to Type-C cable. A USB-A...
- Work with Linux/Mac/Windows/Android: Kamvas 22 plus drawing monitor could work with Linux(Ubuntu), Mac(MacOS 10.12 or later) and Windows computer(Windows 7 or later), moreover, you can connect it to...
Tablet with the best screen from Huion
Active drawing area: 13.6 x 7.65in | Resolution: 3840×2160 | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: Dual USB-C ports | OS: Windows, macOS, Android
In celebration of their 10th anniversary, Huion announced a successor to the Kamvas 16 pen display with the Kamvas Pro 16 (4K). If you haven’t realized it yet, the biggest change is the addition of a screen with 4K resolution. With amazing sRGB color gamut coverage and a contrast ratio of 1000:1, the pen display maintains a natural effect while making everything look incredibly vibrant.
|➕ Beautiful 4K resolution||➖ Might be expensive for some|
|➕ Great color gamut coverage|
Latest Price on Amazon:
No products found.
Best small tablet from Huion
Active drawing area: 10.09 x 5.67in | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: USB-C | OS: Windows, macOS, Android
Available in two colors, the Kamvas 12 pen display is a remarkable piece of technology. With an IPS LCD screen that provides you with HD resolution, the display is fully laminated and does a good job reducing glare with a matte film. Capable of displaying 16.7 million colors, the pen display does an incredible job providing you with a great tool for any project.
|➕ Great viewing angle||➖ Some could be turned off by a laminated screen|
|➕ Good color gamut coverage|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Kamvas 12 is a creative pen display featuring a full-laminated and 1920x1080 full HD screen with vibrant color(16.7 million colors&120%s RGB), so you can see every detail of your creation clearly and...
- Powered by Huion PenTech3.0 , PW517 digital pen works like a real pen. It is ultra responsive to every pen movement and virtually no lag. With reduced parallax, it offers amazing accuracy and control....
- Kamvas 12 graphics drawing tablet supports USBC-C to USB-C connection. You can connect this drawing monitor to your Linux, Mac, Windows computer or Android device directly with Huion full-featured...
- With 8 customizable express keys on the monitor and 2 buttons on the pen, you are able to program for your favorite keyboard shortcuts, like Pan/Scroll, Undo, Eraser, etc. Optimize your workflow with...
- Kamvas 12 can replace computer mouse and work as extended display allowing you to efficiently edit and annotate, sign document digitally, take notes with a precise pen at hand while working from home....
Huion’s best all-around tablet
Active drawing area: 10 x 6.25in | Resolution: 5080 LPI | Pen pressure sensitivity: 2,048 levels | Connections: Micro USB | OS: Windows or macOS
Decreed by many to be the best graphics tablet that Huion produces, the H610 Pro is a versatile tablet that has many features that designers look for in a tablet. While it doesn’t have all of the functionality that many higher-priced options might, the H610 Pro is a great choice for beginners looking for a high-quality tablet at a quality price, although it does have less pen sensitivity than others.
|➕Great performance||➖ Not meant for advanced users|
|➕ A perfect choice for beginner|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 8192 Pen Pressure Sensitivity - Every stroke you drawn is accurate and efficient.
- 8 User-defined Shortcuts - The drawing tablet is convenient to set up your favorite shortcuts according to your own needs.
- Sufficient Compact Working Area - The large working surface of 10×6.25 inches provides users with larger space to draw, bringing users a more enjoyable working experience of the digital tablet.
- Smooth Paper-like Texture - The paper-like surface of the graphic tablet provides users with a more natural and realistic experience, just like drawing on the real paper.
- Compatibility - The art tablet is compatible with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.11 or later and mainstream digital art software.
8. Huion H640P
The best cost-effective Huion tablet
Active drawing area: 6.3 x 3.9in | Resolution: 5080 LPI | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: Micro USB | OS: Windows or macOS
An incredible and affordable tablet, the H640P from Huion offers graphic designers a great drawing experience with a good set of shortkeys in a small and compact package. This makes it a great choice if you’re on the move a lot. With overall dimensions of 11.2 by 5.8 inches, the H640P is no thicker than a smartphone.
|➕ Small and lightweight||➖ A bit too small|
|➕ Provides a great drawing experience|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 【Drawing On-the-go】H640P computergraphic tablet is support Mac, Linux(Ubuntu), Windows PC, and Android. 6.3 x 3.9 inches in working area writing tablet, 8MM in thickness and 277g in weight which...
- 【Battery-Free Pen】New pen stylus technology supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking. No need charging and batteries for energy saving. Work and...
- 【6 Shortcut Keys】Allow you to set the keys according to your preference. 233PPS report rate and 5080LPI resolution give faster recognition and better display effect during your creation. If you...
- 【Multipurpose Use】Designed for playing OSU! Game, digital drawing, painting, sketch, sign documents digitally, this writing tablet also compatible with Microsoft Office programs like Word,...
- 【Wide Compatibility】Digital notepad is nice choice for for distance education and web conference, online meeting or teaching. Drawing Programs Support: can work with major drawing programs...
The best high-end Huion tablet
Active drawing area: 17 x 9in | Resolution: 5080 LPI | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: Micro USB | OS: Windows or macOS
With a gorgeous 19.5-inch screen with a FullHD resolution, the Kamvas 20 is more expensive than many of the tablets that Huion produces, but the features offered by the tablet make it one to consider. The only major downside is that this isn’t a wireless tablet and must be connected to your computer to use it.
|➕ Gorgeous FullHD display||➖ Not wireless|
|➕ Great affordable price|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Tilt Function Battery-free Stylus - Comes with 8192 levels of pen pressure with ±60 pen tilt support, allowing you to have advanced pen performance; Battery-free pen PW507, no longer need to worry...
- 120% sRGB Color Gamut - Kamvas 20 pen tablet provide you with richer colors and smoother transition between colors. Present 16.7 million colors vividly, which can greatly reduce the color difference.
- 178°Wide Viewing Angle - ensures clear and beautiful image to be displayed without color disparity. 20-80 Degree adjustable stand with classic slider design is simple and convenient to operate,...
- Anti-glare Glass - With Anti-glare Technology, it effectively reduces the glare damage to human eyes and shorten the distance between the pen nib and the cursor; Making you feel like drawing on paper...
- Online Teaching and Working - KAMVAS 20 drawing pen display is compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS 10.12 or later; The new generation of portable adjustable stand coming with the package;...
The best wireless Huion tablet
Active drawing area: 11 x 6.9in | Resolution: 5080 LPI | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: Wireless, Micro USB | OS: Windows or macOS
A lot of tablets that Huion produces can be on the small side. However, the Q11K tablet boasts a huge 13-inch diagonal surface, which can be perfect for anyone looking for a larger screen. With the addition of being a wireless tablet, you have the freedom to work anywhere and not be tethered to your computer. While the build quality can be a little cheap, the size and performance make this tablet worth taking a look at.
|➕ Wireless||➖ Awkward setup on Macs|
|➕ Large drawing area|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 8192 Pen Pressure Levels - A revolutionary upgrade delivering the ultimate accuracy and advanced performance; Wispy hairlines or thick strokes, precise as you intended. Online Teaching and Working -...
- New Pen - The new rechargeable PF150 pen is elegantly designed with the perfect size and weight, providing a better grip and a more natural drawing experience. You can also simply unscrew the pen...
- Wireless connectivity gives you an amazing cable-free work experience making for a tidier desktop environment at work. 8 Customizable Shortcut Keys: New easy to use press keys to keep your favorite...
- Huge Active Area -11 inch of drawing area made with high end materials giving you a large working space as well as a paper-like finish. High Capacity Battery: A 2500mAh built-in battery provides over...
- Ergonomic Design - Curvy edges, round corners and smooth surface, Q11K’s ergonomic design aims to provide extra comfort to our customers. You can comfortably rest your arm on the edge, reducing all...
11. Huion H430P
The best budget Huion tablet
Active drawing area: 4.8 x 3in | Resolution: 5080 LPI | Pen pressure sensitivity: 4,096 levels | Connections: Micro USB | OS: Windows or macOS
Maybe you aren’t a professional graphic designer yet but still on your journey to becoming one. Finding a drawing table that is not only responsive but affordable is important when you’re first starting out and the H430P from Huion is a great option. The tablet provides you with all of the basic specifications that you need but at an affordable price. While it is a little on the small side, if you’re just starting out and money is a concern, you can’t go wrong with the H430P.
|➕ Brilliant tablet for beginners||➖ Active area may be too small for some|
|➕ Four shortcut keys|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Huion H430P supports Linux(Ubuntu), MacOS 10.11 and above, Windows 7 and above, and Android 6.0 and above. It can easily connect to your PC, laptop via USB cable for both left and right handed users.
- Digital pen PW201 is battery-free, no need to be charged. 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity with 233pps report rate provides you responsive and natural drawing and handwriting experience with...
- 135g in weight,6.3mm in thickness,H430P graphics tablet is portable and compact. 4.8x3 inch active area offers perfect creative space for limited desktop areas.4 express keys on the top can be...
- Compared with computer mouse,it couldn't be easier to draw,edit photos,annotate document,take notes,write formulas and equations with a digital pen. H430P is ideal for collegers and teachers to...
- H430P pen tablet is compatible with most mainstream drawing softwares like Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop,Illustrator, SAI and so on. It also work with most softwares for education and...
The best Huion monitor tablet for professionals
Active drawing area: 11.56 x 6.5in | Resolution: 5080 LPI | Pen pressure sensitivity: 8,192 levels | Connections: Micro USB | OS: Windows or macOS
While many of the tablets on our list are tailored for the budget-conscious, Huion doesn’t forget that there are professionals out there looking for a high-quality tablet. With the Kamvas Pro 13, Huion gives pros what they’re looking for with 8,192 levels of pen sensitivity as well as a screen with a 120% sRGB color gamut to provide greater and richer color depths. If you’re looking for a top-end tablet with specs to match, look no further.
|➕ Large anti-glare surface||➖ Can be a bit expensive|
|➕ Pen tilt sensitivity|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Outstanding Visuals: HUION Kamvas Pro 13 features a stunning 13.3-inch full-laminated screen with Full HD resolution, letting you enjoy immersive viewing in great clarity and fine detail. And it...
- Stunning Color: See your creations in vibrant and true-to-life colors on this screen with 120% sRGB (92% AdobeRGB) wide color gamut (16.7millions 8bit). 1000:1 contrast ratio shows shadow details...
- Simplify Workflow: A set of 4 customized express keys and touch bar helps get easy access to your favourite shortcuts of keyboards or mouse to achieve different operations, such as zooming in and out,...
- Tilt Function Battery-free Stylus: The battery-free pen PW507 looks and feels like a regular pencil, offering you responsive and accurate pen performance with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity,...
- Connection & Compatibility: The graphics tablet display can be easily connected with 3 in 1 USB-C cable (HDMI signal) to your computer & laptops that run Linux(Ubuntu), Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.12...
The Pros and Cons of Huion Drawing Tablets
While our articles can give you an overview of what the features of these tablets are, knowing how other shoppers feel can give you a different perspective and provide you with information you might not have had before.
What did people like and dislike about these tablets?
Let’s take a deeper look!
Pros of Huion Drawing Tablets
Many consumers’ reviews fall in line with what you should normally look for in a graphic design tablet. These points help reinforce that a tablet from Huion is a good choice for you to consider.
One of the most attractive features of tablets from Huion is the price. Compared to similar models, you can find a very good drawing tablet for under $200. This can be very attractive especially if you are just starting your career or looking for a tablet to travel with. See here for our post on the best gear for designers (at any level).
- Very Sensitive
With up to 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity in some models, Huion tablets can pick up any little stroke, wave, or line that you can make with your pen and provide you with a more effective drawing experience. A very responsive tablet, the strength you put behind your stroke will determine the intensity of the boldness of the line.
- Large Drawing Surface
One major benefit that comes with a tablet from Huion is that there is no lack of drawing space. Many of their tablets have a matte finish which when you put the pen to it, will give it a slight amount of texture because of the friction created between the pen and tablet surface.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
Huion tablets come with several buttons that are pre-programmed with keyboard shortcuts, which helps you keep everything on one peripheral instead of going back and forth. These shortcuts can include an eraser, zoom in/out, undo, and many others. There are also soft keys on many models that you can program to make things even easier.
- Settings Flexibility
A feature that helps make tablets from Huion stand out is the adjustability that you can apply to specific areas such as the pressure sensitivity, the pen settings, and the settings for the tablet screen. While most people are right-handed, Huion realizes that artists can be left-handed too and have designed their tablets to be left-handed friendly with the simple check of a box. This alone makes these tablets more comfortable for everyone to use.
- General Design
Designed to be thin and portable, these tablets have a matte color and you don’t have to worry about breaking them if you hold them tightly while in use. The design comes across a very artistic and the number of digital artists who have these tablets seems to agree.
- Lightweight Pen
Having a heavy drawing pen can make it feel like you’re drawing with a brick and it could affect your work. The digital pen that comes with Huion tablets is very light while providing you with a firm grip. The tip is replaceable, very smooth to use, and has the same matte color as the tablet.
- Rechargeable Pen
While this is starting to become a standard feature on most tablets, having a rechargeable pen is definitely helpful and with the pen including with some Huion tablets, it can last up to several weeks and still work in a power outage. Using a USB port to charge, you can save the money you would normally spend on batteries.
Cons of Huion Drawing Tablets
On the other side of the coin are the negatives. While these may not be a problem for everyone, they are good to know so you can make an informed decision before you buy.
- Reduced Compatibility
Unlike some of its competitors, tablets from Huion may not be compatible with many of the programs you currently use. Before purchasing one, make sure that it will work with the program you’re using.
- Weak USB Port
From some of the reviews we’ve read, the USB port on some Huion tablets can be weak compared to other tablets out there. Having a weak or wobbly USB port could mean that the device will not charge correctly or that it’s at risk of breaking. Be sure to check the port to ensure yours operates correctly.
- Driver Issues
While Huion can have issues with the drivers on their tablets, there is no reason to go running back to the store to return it. This can be fixed easily by downloading the drivers from Huion’s website in the event of driver failure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best Huion tablet for beginners?
Huion H610X Pro is the best Huion tablet for beginners. The tablet is loaded with a lot of versatile features that are perfect for designers looking to develop their skills. It comes at a reasonable price and delivers a fantastic performance
Which Huion tablet is best for video editing?
Huion Kamvas Pro 16 is the best and fastest Huion tablet for video editing. The latest edition comes with a 4K resolution screen that makes it easier to edit high-quality videos efficiently. With a great color gamut coverage, this is surely a perfect pick for designers and editors.
Which is the best Huion tablet for animation?
Huion Kamvas 16 Graphics Drawing tablet is the best tablet for animation with a beautiful screen and touch to create and edit animations smoothly without any lagging issues. With the ability to display over 16.7 million colors, you can easily draw the best animations using this tablet.
Which is the best Huion tablet for photo editing?
Huion Kamvas 20 is the best Huion tablet for editing photos in no time. With a 19.5-inch Full-HD screen, you can seamlessly edit photos and draw beautiful designs as there's a lot of space.
Is Huion better than an XP pen?
Huion and XP pen both have comparable features. However, Huion tablets are more minimalistic, offer better pressure sensitivity screens, and have reasonable price tags. Also, Huion provides a wider color gamut for more precision while drawing. So, Huion is a better option than XP pen.
How is Huion a good option for beginner graphic designers and artist?
Huion is reasonably priced for its performance. It is a good choice for beginners and for occasional use.
What is the biggest difference between a graphic tablet and a drawing tablet?
The biggest difference between these two graphic and drawing tablet is the screen of display. The graphic tablets needs to be connected to the computer to use. The drawing tablet can be used by their own as the screen will displays what you are drawing.
The Best Huion Tablets for Graphic Designers & Artists in 2022
There can be many different choices on the marketplace for a drawing tablet. Whether you’re just starting out or have been a professional for quite some time, Huion has a tablet for you.
We hope that if you’ve never considered giving Huion a chance, maybe our list of the 7 Best Huion Tablets for Graphic Designer in 2022 changes your mind just a bit.
Do you currently use a Huion tablet? Is there one you think should be on our list? Let us know in the comments below!!
- 17 Essential Tools for Designers
- Best laptops for designers
- Best computers for designers
- Best computers for video editing
- Best Chromebooks for designers
- Best Macbooks for designers
- Best laptops for video editing
- Best laptops for programming & coding
- Best budget laptops for designers
- Best printers for designers
- Best monitors for designers
- Best tablets for designers
- Best mouse for designers
- Best earphones for music-lovers
- Best cameras for designers
- Best microphones for designers
- Best office chairs for designers
- Best external hard drives for designers
- Best monitor calibrators for designers
- Best pens for creatives