Logitech recently released a mouse called the Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse, a “luxury mouse for PC and Macs” which is damn comfortable!
This is an upgrade to their previous model ‘Logitech MX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse’ or ‘MX Master 2″which was my mouse for years. But this one is even better.
So this is my number #1 recommendation for designers, or anyone really.
- MASTERED FOR MAC - MX Master 3 for Mac is optimized for macOS, iPad compatible, and finished in Space Gray.
- ULTRAFAST MAGSPEED SCROLLING - remarkable speed, precision, and silence of MagSpeed Wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise, and ultra quiet.
- COMFORT SHAPE AND INTUITIVE CONTROLS - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls.
- MULTIPLE COMPUTERS, ONE FLOW - Control multiple Mac computers and effortlessly transfer text, images, and files between them.
- MAGIC OF GESTURES, POWER OF MX – Hold the gesture button and move the mouse to switch desktops, open Mission Control, and display Launchpad.
The best feature that differs this mouse from any other is the ergonomics and how it fits into your hand — it fits pretty much like a glove, it’s so perfect although those with small hands may disagree! It’s the right weight and is super comfortable, perfect for a graphic designer or web addict who never leaves the computer.
The next best thing would have to be the scroll wheel which glides through pages depending on how fast you flick the wheel — this is so cool, I repeat, so cool.
The next best feature of the mouse would be the buttons on the side of the mouse (see pic at top) which allows you to scroll through your applications with your fingers instead of using Alt+Tab. There is also another handy search button on the top of the mouse which means you can search documents or the net with just a click! Really useful!
It is wireless and comes with a USB charging cord, and the batteries last weeks. You can charge the mouse while using it, unlike the (un)mighty Apple mouse.
What type of mouse do you use?
You may also be interested in what other graphic designer tools.