Looking for the best power bank or portable charger for your smartphone, laptop, or device? Look no further!
With the foothold that technology has in our daily lives, making sure that all of your devices, from your smartphone to your drawing tablet stay charged is essential.
Which one do you go with though? There can be so many different options that it can easily be confusing which is why we wanted to share our list of the Best Power Banks for Graphic Designers in 2021 and advice on how to choose the one that’s right for you.
This post is perfect for those looking for a Wireless Charging Portable Power Bank or Battery Pack for their Laptop, Camera, Tablet, or Smartphone including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, and any other smart devices.
Top 10 Power Banks for Graphic Designers in 2021
With all of the options out there when it comes to power banks, we wanted to make sure that the ones we chose fit the needs of a designer or creative that may be on the go.
- Anker PowerCore 20100 power bank – Best overall power bank (Editor’s Choice)
- MAXOAK 50,000mAh Power Bank – The best capacity power bank
- iMuto 30,000mAh power bank – The best power bank combination of capacity and ports
- Mophie Powerstation Plus XL – The best power bank for iPhone
- Anker PowerCore II 10,000mAh power bank – The best light-weight travel power bank
- Omni 20 USB-C Portable Power Bank – The best high-end power bank
- Poweradd Pilot 4GS – The best slim & compact Power Bank
- Crave Plus PRO Aluminum Portable Charger with 20000mAh – The best overall value
Best Portable Chargers in 2021
What is the best portable charger in 2021? What is the best power bank in 2021? Have a look at our comparison table below:
10 Best PowerBanks in 2021
1. Anker PowerCore 20100 Power Bank (Editor’s Choice)
The Best Power Bank Overall
Weight: 354g | Size: 16.6 x 5.8 x 2.2cm | Battery capacity: 20,100mAh | Number of ports: 2 | Included cables: Micro USB | Compatible with: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad,, Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8, 12-inch MacBook 2015
When choosing a power bank, the PowerCore 20100 from Anker has everything you need. With two 2.4 Amp ports, you can easily charge two devices at once. The capacity of 20,100mAh means you can use this multiple times before you need to recharge the bank. If your devices use either PowerIQ or VoltageBoost, it can charge them very quickly and all at a very affordable price.
- The Anker Advantage:Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity:Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers...
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
The Best Capacity Power Bank
Weight: 1.26kg | Size: 20.6 x 13.5 x 3.3cm | Battery capacity: 50,000Ah | Included cables: USB Cable | Number of ports: 6 | Compatible with: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, S5, S4, S3, Note 4, Note 3, Note 2, Note 7, iPad Air, iPad Air2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba, Dell, Acer, Surface Pro 3 Surface Pro 4.
If you have a lot of pf devices that you carry around with you, the Power Bank from MAXOAK is exactly what you’re looking for. With six ports, it’s perfect for all of your devices or even for a group of colleagues all in need of a quick charge. With 50,000mAh of capacity, you’re not going to run out of power anytime soon. The only real downside is that it isn’t compatible with a MacBook.
- Superior Quality&SAFETY Guaranteed: Conform to UL1642 and UL2056 Standards. Constructed with Lithium-ion Polymer Battery Cells&Built-in 6 Security Protections to Ensure Safety Use and 1000+ Long...
- Long-lasting DC Power Bank for Laptops:Ultra High Capacity 50000mAh(3.7V)/185Wh(130W Max.).Compatible With a Wide Variety of Laptops(Max.130W)- Dell HP Lenovo Surface pro 2/3/4(DC12V) Sony Samsung...
- DC20V/DC12V/USB5V Outputs:All-IN-1 FAST CHARGE Battery Pack.It Features with 1*DC20V/5A for Laptops(18.5V~20.5V), 1*DC12V/2.5A for Cameras,Routers,LED lights, 2*USB 5V/2.1A and 2*USB 5V/1A For Smart...
- Emergency Battery Backup for Outdoors. Size 8.1" x 5.3" x 1.3" And Weight 2.77lb.You Can Easily Put This Portable Charger in Your Briefcase ,Backpack Or the Carrying Bag. Keep your laptops, Phones,...
- WHAT YOU CAN GET: 1 x Laptop power bank(K2),1 x AC Adapter, 1 x DC cable, 14 x DC connector for Laptops, 1 x Multifunction bag, 1 x Manual.
The Best Power Bank Combination Of Capacity and Ports
Weight: 670g | Size: 6.7 x 3.4 x 1.2 inches | Battery capacity: 30,000mAh | Included cables: Micro USB | Number of ports: 1 | Compatible with: iPhone 8, Plus, X, 10, 7, 7 Plus,; iPad, iPad 2, iPad Mini, Air, Air 2 Pro; Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, 4 Note 8, 5, 4; Samsung Galaxy Tab; Google Nexus 5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7, 9, 10; Google Pixel XL
As one of the highest capacity compact power banks out there, the iMuto comes with a large 30,000mAh capacity with is enough to charge your smartphone six times and can also give your MacBook and other laptops a charge and with its affordable price makes it a great option for any designer or creative.
- High Capacity(30000mAh):It is safer to use, Optimum size among the same capacity power bank with build in A Class Lithium polymer batteries.And it could charge iphone 11 6.2 times, iPhone X 7 times,...
- Digi-Power Technology: Smart digital screen shows remaining power in digital format, and it's hidden until activated. Taurus X6 fits for almost all USB-powered devices.(DO NOT WORK WITH MACBOOK PRO).
- iM-Power Technology: All USB ports detect your device intelligently and deliver quick charging, 3*USB 5V/3.4A (Max.), supporting to charge three devices at the same time.
- Multiple Smart Protection System: keeps your devices safe from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit.
- What You Get: X6 External Battery Pack, Micro USB cable, User guide, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Best Power Bank for iPhone
Weight: 277g | Size: 8 x 1.7 x 15.5 cm | Battery capacity: 12,000mAh | Included cables: Integrated Lightning cable | Number of ports: 2 | Compatible with: Apple devices, most USB devices and wearables
Using an iPhone or iPad as one of your primary tools can drain the battery down to almost nothing. The Powerstation Plus XL from Mophie is the best power bank for your Apple device. with a Lightning cable adapter makes it a perfect option and can easily be removed to charge devices with a micro USB. The 12,000mAh capacity gives you more than enough power to charge your phone or other device multiple times. If you know someone who is always ib their iPhone, you may want to consider picking this up.
- 12,000mAh portable battery with build-in switch-tip cable
- Triple-tested battery ensures peak performance and safe operation
- 2.1 amp output-charge smartphones or tablets
- Slim easy-to-carry design and aluminum finish
- The #1 and most trusted brand in portable power
The best light-weight travel power bank
Weight: 181g | Size: 9.2 x 6 x 2.2cm | Battery capacity: 10,000Ah | Included cables: 60cm Micro-USB Cable | Number of ports: 1 | Compatible with: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPad; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8;
While it doesn’t have the larges battery capacity that some of the other power banks may have, the PowerCore 1 from Anker is a great on-the-go option if your phone needs a quick charge if you’re catching a ride in a taxi or waiting for your interview to begin. No bigger than a pack of cards, the PowerCore II is an easy-to-carry option for those in need of something easy to use.
- [The Anker advantage] Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- [PowerIQ 2. 0] our brand-new exclusive technology. Intelligently identifies your device to deliver the fastest possible charge
- [Sleek and compact] Designed with optimal portability in mind. Slips easily in and out of a purse, pocket, or bag
- [Rapid recharge] top up the battery in as little as 4 hours with a quick charge charger
- [What you get] Anker power core II 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C and lightening cables sold separately), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer...
The best high-end power bank
Weight: 499g | Size: 13 x 3 x 13cm | Battery capacity: 20,100mAh | Included cables: USB-C charging cable | Number of ports: 4 (2 USB & 2 USC) | Compatible with: Latest USB-C MacBook Pros, iPhone 8/X, USB-C phones, laptops
While there are many great options at a cheaper price, for those who have the money, the Portable Power Bank from Omni 20 comes with four ports and can charge your laptop and is also a USB hub. It can be a great office or collaborating option. You can even recharge the device while it is charging your devices. If money is not an issue, this may be the power bank for you.
- 【Power Hub For All Your Smart Devices】From laptops to cameras, drones, and smartphones, Omnicharge can keep all your devices charged up. Compact and functional.
- 【Extensive Features】All-In-One power solution with high powered AC, USB-C PD for laptops, Wireless charging, QC 3.0 USB-A, Adjustable DC power, pass-through charging and solar charging.
- 【High Powered, Fast Charging】70wh (20000mah) battery capacity. Charge safe and fast with high charging efficiency. 100 watt AC and DC, 60 watt USB-C PD, powers most smart devices including MacBook...
- 【Carry Less, Power More】Carry one cable to charge your laptop using USB-C or DC output while charging your Qi-compatible smartphone wirelessly, leave your bulky chargers at home
- 【Accessories】The Omni 20+ includes a USB charging cable and a USB-C charging cable. NOT INCLUDED: Fast charger and DC cables for DJI Drones, Surface, and other PC laptops sold separately.
The Best Slim Compact Power Bank
Weight: 274g | Size: 5.43 x 2.91 X 0.54 inches | Battery capacity: 12,000mAh | Included cables: USB cable | Compatible with: iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, Samsung S6 edge
With a slimline design, the Poweradd Pilot 4GS can be carried around comfortably in your pocket while the very capable battery life charges your device. If you’re looking for a power bank as a way to top off the charge on your device, the 12,000nAh battery will provide you with a few more hours of juice.
Latest Price on Amazon:
No products found.
This advanced Crave Plus PRO quick charge power bank ensures you never run out of battery life, even when grinding out work on your MacBook! Compatible with iPhones, iPads, tablets, Samsung and Android devices, and even laptops with USB-C port, you can charge up a wide range of mobile items by keeping this versatile, high-powered charger with you in a backpack, travel bag, briefcase, purse, and more. They also have a slim 10,000 mAh charger and a powerful 50,000 mAH power bank. Also, check out Crave’s Apple Certified Crave Lightning to USB Cable.
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Designed for Ultimate Reliability, Longevity & Comfort
- Quick Charge 3.0, Fast Charge, PD Type-C to support All mobile devices including Macbook's & latest Laptops
- Tightly packed Portable Charger delivering most efficient dimensions & power delivery
- Fast Charges with Record Speed using Flat Battery Cell Technology
- Compatible with All Phones, Tablets, Mobile Gadgets & even latest Laptops requiring PD Type-C output
How to choose a Power Bank?
Like any piece of technology you may use, you can always choose the first one you see, but you’re unlikely to get one that does everything you need it to.
For a power bank, there are a few things that we suggest you look at before you buy.
Measured in milliamp-hour, commonly known as “mAh” is important to consider because it tells you how much power it will use to charge your tech and also how often you may need to charge it. It can be common to see capacities ranging from 2,000mAh to 15,000mAh, some power banks on the market have a capacity of 40,000mAh.
The higher the capacity, the more times use can use it to charge your device. While many people will use a power bank to charge more than one device, knowing how many devices you plan on charging with the device will help you pick a capacity
A power bank is meant to be a device that is easily portable so that when you’re on the go, you can plug your device in, put the device in your bag or pocket and go. If your power bank is larger than your phone, you may want to consider a new one. The physical size of the power bank does not affect the capacity that it comes with.
It is pretty simple, the more ports a power bank has, the more devices it can charge at the same time. Typically though, the number of ports that a bank has will increase the physical size of the device. If you’re looking for one you can put in your pocket, it may only come with one of two ports.
Out of what you should consider, the voltage has to be one of the most important and that’s because of the potential safety risk. You don’t want to buy a power bank that has a voltage higher than the battery of the device you’re charging.
This is because if the power bank has a higher voltage, it can cause your device’s battery to swell and possibly explode. If the voltage is less than the battery, it may not charge the device at all. Always check compatibility.
It always comes down to price as a consideration when you choose what to buy. With power banks ranging from $24 to $199, finding something within your budget shouldn’t be too difficult. Cheaper is not always better and you do get what you pay for, so making sure it has what you need is important.
More Top Gear for Designers
- Best printers for designers
- Best monitors for designers
- Best tablets for designers
- Best Huion tablets for designers
- Best mouse for designers
- Best earphones for music-lovers
- Best cameras for designers
- Best microphones for designers
- Best office chairs for designers
- Best external hard drives for designers
- Best monitor calibrators for designers
- Best pens for creatives
- Best phones for designers & creatives
Top Laptops & Computers
- 17 Essential Tools for Designers
- Best laptops for designers
- Best Chromebooks for designers
- Best computers for designers
- Best computers for video editing
- Best Macbooks for designers
- Best laptops for video editing
- Best laptops for programming & coding
- Best budget laptops for designers
Best Powerbanks for Designers in 2021
When it comes to choosing a power bank to help keep your devices charged, there are a lot of options out there. We hope that our list of the Best Powerbanks for Designers in 2021 has given you some great options worth considering,
Is there a power bank that you swear by and it’s not on our list? Let us know in the comments below.
📌 Want to save the blog? Pin the image below!