Taking pictures and videos become more convenient with smartphone tripods. Here are the best smartphone tripods
With advances in camera technology, many of the cameras in smartphones can rival some of the most expensive cameras out there.
When you’re taking pictures or shooting video sometimes holding the camera can make the image or video look unprofessional. A tripod helps set the camera up the way you need in order to take the best footage you can get.
There are a lot of tripod options for smartphones out there but we wanted to take a closer look and see what the Best Smartphone Tripods in 2023 are and help point out the ones that can help you as best as possible.
The Best Smartphone Tripods in 2023
A tripod for your smartphone can make any video or photo you shoot look that much better and we think that with our list below, we have the Best Smartphone Tripod options out there for you in 2023. If you’re interested keep reading below to see our thoughts on each product we selected for our list
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod Kit — The best small & portable tripod (Editor’s Choice)
- Joby GorillaPod Mobile Rig — The best quality multi-purpose tripod
- Fotopro Waterproof Phone Tripod — The best value multi-purpose tripod (and waterproof)
- Manfrotto Compact Light Smart — The best full-size tripod for your phone
- Joby GripTight PRO TelePod — The best telescoping (extendable) mini tripod
- Benro BK10 Mini Tripod and Selfie Stick — The best smartphone tripod & selfie-stick
- CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand — The best budget tripod
- Fugetek 51″ Professional Selfie Stick & Tripod — The best smartphone tripod for photoshoots and solo trips
- DJI OM 4 SE — The best smartphone tripod for capturing footage in motion
- Adonit Photogrip — The best strong smartphone tripod
- Acuvar 50 — The best aluminum smartphone tripod
- Aureday Phone Tripod —The best travel smartphone tripod
Let’s see how to choose the best smartphone tripod for your needs.
What Is the best smartphone tripod?
Check our comparison table below to see what is the best smartphone tripod for your needs.
How To Choose The Best Smartphone Tripod
Choosing the best tripod for your smartphone isn’t as hard as some make it seem. There are really just a few things that you need to consider once you start shopping for a tripod.
The tripod that you buy for your smartphone should be able to hold your phone securely without the risk of it falling out or breaking. While a traditional camera tripod will have a mounting point on it, smartphone tripods will have a mechanism that will clamp around your phone. These are usually bundled with the tripod and with the size of smartphones increasing in recent years, manufacturers have adjusted as well, meaning you shouldn’t have a hard time finding a clamp that fits your phone.
The size of a smartphone tripod is a vital aspect to consider when you’re buying one. For some users, having a tripod that’s over 50 inches may be a requirement for capturing images and videos during solo vacations.
For others, however, there’s a good chance it’s used on a tabletop for accessibility. In these cases, having tripods that are 6 inches in height is not uncommon. Luckily, there are several options that allow for both.
When it comes to features, some useful ones worth considering include remotes, selfie hybrids, and carry bags. While features are not as important, they can change your experience based on what you need these tripods for. For example, influencers require more use of remotes and also ring lights.
These days, several smartphone tripods come with ring lights that can enhance your photos and videos immensely. Regardless of whether it’s for video calls or vlogs, looking into additional features for your tripod is a smart move to make.
A basic smartphone tripod is a relatively affordable piece of hardware for you to own. This doesn’t mean that you cannot find a tripod that might put a strain on your budget. However, these tend to be much more specialized and developed for specific or professional purposes. A basic tripod shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg.
Read our blogs on best camera tripods.
The Best Smartphone Tripods in 2023
1. Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod Kit (Editor’s Choice)
The best smartphone tripod overall
Closed length: 10in | Maximum height: 9.72in | Maximum load: 2.2lbs | Weight: 0.47lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
Manfrotto has established itself within the niche as a manufacturer of quality products at reasonable prices and the same can be said for the PIXI Mini Tripod Kit.
The spring-loaded clamp can easily handle phones up to 3.3in wide and is held securely in place by the clamp’s grippy jaws. With these features, the Manfrotto makes a great smartphone tripod for everyday use.
The clamp attaches to a small ball head on the tripod which makes it easy to tilt your phone up or down while it’s mounted horizontally. When you’re filming on the go, the tripod’s legs fold together to make a great ergonomic handle. This is our top pick for the best smartphone tripod.
|➕ Quite lightweight and portable||➖ The tripod mount could screw on quicker|
|➕ Solid build||➖ Has weight limitations|
|➕ Simple and easy to use|
- Features universal smartphone clamp
- Can be used as a tripod or grip
- Pixi can also be used with huge variety of digital devices thanks to standard 1/4 mount
- Package Weight: 0.32 kilograms
2. Joby GorillaPod Mobile Rig
Best multipurpose functional tripod
Closed length: 12.9in | Maximum height: 12.9in | Maximum load: Not stated | Weight: 0.79lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
With a design that looks more like an action figure and less like a tripod, GorillaPod from Joby provides arm-like supports on either side of your phone that can be used to mount compact LED lights or a separate microphone which can help increase the quality of your work.
The extra-flexible legs allow you to bend them to just about any angle you need or even wrap them around objects like railings for even more variety in your shots. Held in place by Joby’s GripTight PRO Phone mount, it uses a single locking knob that allows you to secure your phone and switch between horizontal and vertical positioning effortlessly.
The only downside is that the do-it-all knob can possibly release your phone accidentally when you simply want to rotate it. However, it is still one of the most versatile smartphone tripods out there.
|➕ Affordable||➖ Accessory arms could be longer|
|➕ Small and portable||➖ Can release your phone when rotated|
|➕ Can be used in multiple ways|
- Grip it. Wrap it. Stand it. Patented GorillaPod ball and socket design with rubberized grips provides endless flexibility and quick adjustability
- Secure any smartphone in the pro-grade, locking GripTight mount
- Easily adjust 180-degree tilt and landscape-to-portrait mode as needed for live streaming, vlogging, Snapchat and Instagram stories
- Add up to 3 additional devices like mics, lights and action cameras via 1/4-20 connections
- Includes two 6-socket GorillaPod arms with 1/4-20 connections, plus 2 Cold Shoe mounts and 1 mount for GoPro
3. Fotopro Waterproof Phone Tripod
Best waterproof tripod for smartphone
Maximum height: 2.95in | Maximum load: 1.76lbs | Weight: .61lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
Up until this point in our list, many of you who like shooting pictures or video in the water have been up in arms about not seeing anything for you on our list. Well, fear not, the Waterproof Phone Tripod from Fotopro is right up your alley. Made with a flexible skeleton that lets you angle your smartphone into just about any position for the perfect shot.
|➕ Good stability||➖ Only allows landscape orientation|
|➕ Flexible and can be used in unique ways|
- 【Durable and Resistant】Fotopro Flexible tripod made with high-density rubber-coated Robust legs which makes it more sturdy and durable. It can be bent arbitrarily and attached anywhere. (sloping...
- 【Waterproof & Flexible 】The strong flexible legs can easily wrap around bicycle, around a pole, or even hung on a three limb. It can even be used as a desktop camera stand or video tripod for...
- 【360° Swivel Head】 The smartphone tripod with ball head ensures a 360 ° shooting perspective allowing you to capture the perfect shot. You can simply take horizontal or Vertical Photos by...
- 【Light & Portable】 the desk tripod stand weighs only 10 oz and 11 inches tall, max Loading 1.8 pounds. It is easy to storage and travel comfort. The adjustable phone mount grasps to your phone or...
- 【High Compatibility】: The phone tripod with 1/4'' Screw is fully compatible with DSLR Cam action Cam DSLR machines Nikon Canon G7 Fujifilm Sony RX Panasonic Nikon D610, compatible with GoPro 6/5/4...
4. Manfrotto Full-Size Compact Light Smart Tripod
The best full-size tripod for your phone
Closed length: 15in | Maximum height: 51.5in | Maximum load: 3.3lbs | Weight: 1.85lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
The problem with many tripods for your smartphone is that the support that they offer can be compromised because of the small stature that they have. This isn’t the case with the Compact Light Smart tripod from Manfrotto.
A full-size tripod with a smartphone clamp holder guarantees that you can take pictures at the tripod’s full height of just over four feet without the worry of stability is an issue. As a full-size tripod, it’s is definitely not the most compact option but it is lightweight at only 1.85lbs.
The basic ball head allows your phone to rotate 90-degrees for all of your portrait and landscape shots. While the price may be high for some, the quality more than makes up for it.
|➕ Good stability||➖ Limited in features|
|➕ Lightweight and compact||➖ A bit small|
|➕ Comes with a protective bag|
- Extremely compact so you can take it anywhere
- Ball head with one knob to lock all adjustments. Friction Control : No
- Quick and easy camera connection with the wheel attachment. Center Column : rapid
- Easy to transport, highly portable thanks to padded carrying bag
5. Joby GripTight PRO TelePod
The best telescoping (extendable) mini tripod for phones
Closed length: 13.3in | Maximum height: 31in | Maximum load: 2.2lbs | Weight: 0.90lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
Mini tripods can be a great option if you’re not looking to lug something big around with you. However, the problem with mini tripods is that you have to put them on a table if you’re in need of some extra height. Thankfully, the TelePod from Joby doesn’t have that problem as it extends up to 31 inches in height. It is compatible with smartphones, Point & Shoot, Action Cameras, and 360. The telescoping of the tripod extends from 13.5 to 31 inches.
While having a mini tripod that can extend that much to offer you higher viewpoints, the three legs of the tripod are still pretty short meaning that it’s not the most stable support for your phone when it’s balancing high up.
|➕ Easily portable and compact||➖ Could be more stable for phones balancing high up|
|➕ Great flexibility and has multiple positions|
- Item includes: Joby GripTight PRO TelePod - Bluetooth Impulse Remote Shutter - Metal Cold Shoe PRO Mount - Pin Joint Mount - Long Thumbscrew - GoPro Adapter - Joby 1 Year Warranty
- Compatibility: Smartphone, Mirrorless, Point & Shoot, 360, Action Cameras, GripTight Phone/Tablet Mount or Video light
- Capacity: Up to 2.2 lbs (1.00kg)
- Telescoping: Extends from 13.5 to 31 inches (34 to 79 centimeters)
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.75 x 13.39" (6.99 x 6.99 x 34.01 cm)
6. Benro BK10 Mini Tripod and Selfie Stick
Best combination smartphone tripod (selfie-stick & tripod)
Closed length: 7.7in | Maximum height: 35.8in | Maximum load: 2.2lbs | Weight: 0.66lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
If you like the functionality that the Telepod from Joby offers but really don’t like the cost that is associated with it, you should look at the BK10 from Benro. It has the same feature as the one from Joby but at a fraction of its price.
With the column completely outstretched, the height of your phone can reach just under three feet. While this is impressive, with the tripod’s short legs, it can get a bit worrisome about your phone tipping over.
The only real negative for the BK10 is the clamp, which is pretty basic. It holds reasonably well enough and even though you cannot rotate from horizontal to vertical, the tripod’s compact ball head will let you do this. All this plus a Bluetooth trigger for remote camera control make this a pretty amazing deal.
|➕ Easy to use||➖ A bit small|
|➕ Lightweight and easily portable||➖ The Bluetooth button can be unreliable at times|
|➕ Comes with Bluetooth trigger|
|➕ Reasonably sturdy build|
- This versatile smart mini tripod folds down to 7.7 in (19.5 cm) and becomes a selfie stick with adapters for smartphone and Go Pro cameras.
- Bluetooth wireless remote control.
- Extending selfie stick up to 33.8 in (86cm).
- Ballhead for precise camera/phone position.
- Compatible with GoPro Cameras and smartphones 48-100mm.
7. CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand
The best budget tripod for smartphones
Maximum height: 11.2in | Maximum load: Unknown | Weight: .61lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
With its wide holster size, the CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand can fit larger smartphones and even some smaller tablets. The tripod has a compact, lightweight remote control. This lets you use the front-facing camera when you’re vlogging or even answering video calls through Skype. It can hold phones with a width between 2.95 and 3.93.
While the tripod is designed to be used indoors, collapsing the tripod provides you with a well-built camera handle for shooting on the go.
|➕ Well-built||➖ The tightening mechanism for the phone holder is a bit awkward|
|➕ Comes with a Bluetooth shutter remote that syncs well|
|➕ Good price|
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: Perfect for taking selfies, group shots (including the photographer) and steady tripod shots wirelessly from a distance of up to 30 feet (10 m). You only need to pair the remote...
- PREMIUM TRIPOD: Compact High Quality Tripod equipped with Non Skid Rubber Feet for extra solid grip, even in a tilted position. The Tripod can also be used as a Hand Grip.
- COMPACT REMOTE CONTROL: The remote is very small and lightweight, so it is convenient to carry with you on a keychain or in your pocket. Use it to capture amazing images when YOU are ready. There's no...
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS: This Universal Bluetooth Remote Control will work with iOS (6.0 and up) and Android (4.2.2 and up) phones and tablets of any brand, including Acer, Apple...
- UNIVERSAL PHONE HOLDER: The Phone Holder can hold phones with a width between 2.95" and 3.93".
8. Fugetek 51″ Professional Selfie Stick & Tripod
The best budget tripod for photoshoots and solo trips
Maximum height: 51 inches | Maximum load: Unknown | Weight: 1.05 lbs | Phone holder included: Yes
When it comes to the best smartphone tripods for influencers, the Fugetek 51″ tripod is likely one of the best options. This impressive smartphone tripod doubles as a selfie stick and can be operated by remote.
While remotes on tripods are quite common these days, this phone tripod allows users to take images up 100 feet away. Other than this, you can also use this phone tripod for action cameras and DSLRs, making it a reliable option to have with you.
With its lightweight aluminum frame, this tripod is easy to adjust because of its quick flip locks. For those looking to snap images while traveling solo and even on personal photoshoots, this is one of the best smartphone tripods to have.
|➕ Height goes up to 51 inches||➖ Slightly cheap build quality|
|➕ Remote can remain on stand-by for upto 3-5 years|
|➕ Remote allows pictures from up to 100 feet away|
|➕ Can function with DSLRs and action cameras as well|
- JUNE 2022 UPGRADED SELFIE STICK TRIPOD MODEL: Latest Professional Selfie Stick Tripod Combo. Take Selfies Or Group Photos. iPhone & Android Compatible Stable Camera Stand. Photos, Videos, Facetime,...
- EXTENDABLE TELESCOPIC LENGTH AT 51" : Superior To 60" Selfie Sticks That Are Bulky. Easy Click Locks, For Quick Use. Non-Slip Rubber Handle.
- REMOVABLE BLUETOOTH REMOTE UPGRADED FOR 2022: Take Photos & Videos Up To 100 Feet Away, An Industry High. NEW Simple One Button Operation. iPhone & Android Compatible. Remote Can Be Pressed 100,000...
- BUILT IN TRIPOD: Extend Non Skid Feet For A Standalone Selfie Stick. Safe And Reliable. 100% Genuine Aluminum Stick & Legs, Easy To Carry.
- TWO GIFTS IN ONE, FOR ALL AGES: Selfie Stick And Tripod For The Same Price. Friendly Customer Service From Houston,Tx Since 2006.
9. DJI OM 4 SE
The best smartphone tripod for capturing footage in motion
Maximum height: 16.42 inches | Weight: 390 grams| Phone holder included: Yes
While most of the larger tripods offer height, the DJI OM 4 SE offers something different. Ever have problems with videos that are too shaky? Well, DJI OM 4 SE is the answer to that problem! Although this is restricted to smartphones, this phone tripod comes with 3-axis image stabilization to ensure things stay steady.
Other than that, this smartphone tripod only weighs 390 grams, making it convenient to carry around on your trips. This model also comes with a magnetic clamp to ensure your phone can be attached and removed easily.
So for those looking for a great stand to film videos while moving, the DJI OM 4 SE is an impressive smartphone tripod to work with.
|➕ Comes with 3-axis stabilization||➖ Some users reported the magnetic bracket did not fit|
|➕ Lightweight and portable build|
|➕ Comes with gesture control|
- Feel the Pull - Instantly attach your smartphone to the DJI OM 4 SE gimbal stabilizer and enjoy perfect filming on the go. This gimbal stabilizer for smartphones uses a magnetic design for fast, easy...
- Designed to Carry - The DJI OM 4 SE gimbal stabilizer is foldable and incredibly lightweight, making it easy to take anywhere. Whether you're on an island adventure or in your own backyard, it's the...
- Improved Tracking Mode - Tracking subjects is easier than ever with ActiveTrack 3.0. This intelligent feature recognizes adults, children, and pets and can control your smartphone to follow them...
- Be Creative with Story Mode - Apply creative templates for stunning videos in just a few taps. The perfect feature for those who don't want to spend time editing and adding music and effects, let the...
- Unreal Smoothness - Never post a shaky video again with DJI OM 4 SE gimbal stabilizer for smartphones. Even with an external lens added, DJI OM 4 SE's powerful 3-axis stabilization technology keeps...
10. Adonit Photogrip
The best strong smartphone tripod
Maximum height: 7.87 Inch | Maximum load: 2.024 lbs | Weight: 0.023 Ounces | Phone holder included: Yes
The full potential of your smartphone’s camera comes into full swing with the Adonit Photogrip. You can grip your phone like a camera and shoot with the Bluetooth shutter remote. The wireless charger keeps your phone’s battery fully charged.
The screens are bigger and the phones are thinner too, but holding on to it is harder. The PhotoGrip QI makes it easier to hold the phone in front to capture the shot. You will not find it hard to tap the screen button as well. There are no slips and cracking of the screen, so you can attach most of the smartphones with a custom fit.
Slide off the Bluetooth shutter remote to take photos that are 10 meters away. There is no necessity to set the timer and you can just click for a perfect shot.
|➕ Wireless phone charging||➖ Basic build quality|
|➕ Built-in Bluetooth shutter button|
|➕ 3,000 mAh built-in battery|
- 【One-handed hold】: ergonomic design, Comfortable grip and non-slip finish; your hand won't get tired, so the shutter will never stop!
- 【Qi wireless charging】: always afraid you won't have enough power? Photo grip Qi lets you charge while you shoot, eliminating power worries.
- 【Bluetooth shutter remote】: slide off the Bluetooth shutter remote to take photos from up to 10 meters away. No need to set a timer; just click to snap the perfect shot.
- 【Self-standing base 】: shoot portrait and landscape images without a tripod.
- 【Battery capacity for wireless charging 】: 3000mAh
11. Acuvar 50
The best aluminum smartphone tripod
Closed length: 10in | Maximum height: 50 inch | Weight: 15 ounces | Phone holder included: Yes
With a compact design, this smartphone tripod is a best choice if you are in search of a lightweight one. It has three legs made of aluminum with non-slip feet. Due to this, it is one of the most efficient and durable tripods.
Along with the bubble level indicator, the tripod also features tilt motion with the three way pan head. This feature allows you to rotate the tripod in a 360 degree. So, Acuvar 50 is a great fit for landscape and portrait shoots. As it is water resistant, the tripod also includes wireless bluetooth. So another highlight of this smartphone tripod is it does not give any scratches to your phone due to the rubber snug.
|➕ Lightweight||➖ Thin grip|
- 50” inch tripod: lightweight and compact design. 3 section aluminum alloy legs. Bubble level indicator.
- 3-way panhead with tilt motion. Mount rotates 360° degrees for both landscape and portrait mode. Rubber padding keeps your phone snug yet safe from scratches.
- 2 mounting locations:unscrew the back to separate the 2 components. Fits ALL smartphones: iPhone X, 8, 8+ 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s Samsung Galaxy, Note, Android phones.
- Closed Specifications: Width=2.2"(5.5cm). Open Specifications: Width=4"(10.3cm).
- No apps needed to download for use simply connect to Bluetooth. Pictures can be taken up until 30 feet away.
12. Aureday Phone Tripod
The best travel smartphone tripod
Maximum height: 127 cm | Weight: 1.1 Pounds| Phone holder included: Yes
Are you searching for a travel tripod? Auday is a good option for not only smartphones but also for tablets and cameras. Since it suits both phones and tablets, you can consider it as a 2-in-1 phone tripod.
With a sturdy design, this smartphone tripod has a three pan head with 360 degree rotation. As it is versatile, you can use this tripod for lectures, tournaments, vlogging, etc., allowing you to adjust the angles easily. This will help you in taking panoramic shoots.
Having the wireless remote control, the tripod is suitable for working at an effective distance. It also comes with an additional bag that makes the tripod best for traveling.
|➕ Supports most of the devices||➖Flimsy|
|➕ Grip ensuring safety|
|➕ Efficient remote control|
- ①【All-in-one Travel Tripod】Are you looking for a versatile tripod for your tablet, smartphone, camera? Bingo, this extendable tripod is exactly what you want. It comes with a convenient storage...
- ②【Lightweight & Portable】Weight only 497g, height varies from 16inches to 50inches in a short time. Suitable for lectures, classroom presentations, tournaments, trips, vlogging, selfies,...
- ③【Sturdy Design】3-way pan head with 360°rotation and freely adjustable angles allows you to shoot panoramic photos/videos without limitations. Anti-skid & anti-scratch rubber feet provides...
- ④【Wireless Remote Control】Works with OS above iOS6.0 and Android 4.2.2 phones within 10m/33feet effective distance. Fast response and stable connection let you record crucial life moments simply...
- ⑤【Universal Compatibility】Tablet holder fits 4.88-7.71inches wide tablet. Phone holder supports 2.3-3.6 inches wide cell phones even with a standard case, for example, iPhonex, xr, xs, xs max, 7...
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best smartphone tripod right now?
When it comes down to affordability, quality, and all-around utility, the Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod Kit is the best way to go. But, if you’re looking for a more useful tripod, the Joby GripTight PRO TelePod is the way to go.
Which tripod is the most affordable for your smartphone?
The CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand is the most affordable option on this list. After this, the Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod Kit is another great option.
What is the most flexible phone tripod?
The Joby GorillaPod Mobile Rig and the Fotopro Waterproof Phone Tripod are pretty flexible tripod options.
What is the best mini tripod?
The best mini tripods would be the Benro BK10 Mini Tripod and Selfie Stick and the CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand.
What are some good tripods which come with a remote?
The CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand is a tripod that comes with a Bluetooth remote.
What are some of the best Bluetooth tripods?
Some of the best Bluetooth tripods include the Manfrotto Compact Light Smart, the Benro BK10 Mini Tripod and Selfie Stick, and the CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand.
What are the best tripods for iPhones?
The Joby GripTight PRO TelePod, the Joby GorillaPod Mobile Rig, and the Fotopro Waterproof Phone Tripod are good choices. The CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand is yet another great option for iPhone users.
What are the most portable tripods?
Manfrotto Compact Light Smart and the Benro BK10 Mini Tripod and Selfie Stick are the best choices.
What are good tripods for video calls and streaming?
The CamKix Bluetooth Smartphone Stand and the Joby GripTight PRO TelePod are good options.
What is the best tripod for your phone to use outdoors?
The Manfrotto Compact Light Smart and the Joby GripTight PRO TelePod are great for filming outside. But when it comes to flexibility and water resistance, the Fotopro Waterproof Phone Tripod is an amazing option.
- 17 Essential Tools for Designers
- Best chromebooks for designers
- Best computers for designers
- Best Macbooks for designers
- Best laptops for designers
- Best laptops for programming & coding
- Best budget laptops for designers
Top Gear for Video Editing
- Best monitors for editing video
- Best laptops for video editing
- Best computers for video editing
- Best external hard drives
More Top Gear for Designers
- Best printers for designers
- Best monitors for designers
- Best tablets for designers
- Best Huion tablets for designers
- Best mouse for designers
- Best earphones for music-lovers
- Best cameras for designers
- Best microphones for designers
- Best office chairs for designers
- Best external hard drives for designers
- Best monitor calibrators for designers
- Best pens for creatives
- Best phones for designers & creatives
Best Smartphone Tripods in 2023
Using a tripod when shooting either photos or video with your smartphone can add a new level of perspective to your work. Finding the right tripod though should not be something you rush into. Hopefully, our list of the Best Smartphone Tripods in 2023 can give you some options for your next tripod purchase.
Do you have a smartphone tripod that you love and it’s not on our list? Let us know in the comments below.