Are you searching for the best stylus for Android devices in 2022 that will turn your touchscreen gadget into a creative tool and elevate your design game? Look no further.
Choosing a suitable stylus from a sea of options can be challenging, but we have done our homework to present you with the best styluses that you can buy.
Consider a few things if you are looking for your first stylus or an upgrade over your existing one. A well-built stylus will last longer and save you from the trouble of replacing your stylus frequently.
In addition, a good battery means that you won’t be interrupted too often while working. The list of features is also equally important, and it makes deciding on a particular stylus even more difficult.
Whether you need a stylus for drawing or writing that comes with minimal features on a budget or a premium pen that will give you a superior design and illustration experience, there is a stylus for every type of artist.
Check out our top 11 picks for the best stylus for Android devices!
Top 11 Best Stylus for Android Devices in 2022 – Overview
Our list of the top 11 styluses for Android devices for artists and illustrators in 2022 is based on features including pros and cons, popularity, and user reviews by designers.
- Adonit Dash 4 — The best stylus for Android devices in 2022 overall (Editor’s Choice)
- Staedtler 180 22-1 Noris Digital — The best stylus for drawing on android
- Digiroot Universal Stylus — The best budget-friendly stylus
- Adonit Dash 3 — The best stylus for writing and note-taking
- Samsung S Pen Pro — The best stylus for Samsung devices
- Meko Universal 2-in-1 stylus — The best 2-in-1 stylus
- Adonit Pro 4 — The best passive stylus for general use
- Evach Active Stylus Digital Pen — The best active stylus on a budget
- Meko Fine Tip Active Digital Stylus Pen — The best passive stylus in terms of reliability
- Musemee Notier Prime — The best stylus for beginners
- Samsung Note 20 Replacement S Pen — The best stylus for good battery life
- Yottafun Stylus Pen — A stylish stylus for Android and iOS
What is the best stylus for Android?
The Adonit Dash 4 is the best stylus for Android devices in 2022 overall but check out our comparison table to see what’s best for your needs.
Best Stylus for Android Devices Buying Guide
Before we list our top 11 styluses for Android devices, there are a few technical aspects that you should consider when purchasing a brand new stylus.
Passive Stylus vs Active Stylus
There are two different types of stylus available – passive and active. An active stylus is the preferred choice of experienced artists, whereas a passive stylus is more suitable for beginners new to digital art.
An active stylus has a pen-like tip and includes electrical components including memory, electronic erasers, and pressure sensitivity. It can be connected wirelessly to your device and provides a more immersive experience, making it ideal for advanced-level drawing, design, and other tasks involving using apps that support pressure sensitivity.
On the other hand, a capacitive or passive stylus doesn’t have any touch sensitivity or electrical components, so it cannot be connected wirelessly to your device. Instead, you can use it just like a regular pen on any touchscreen device, and it offers a more natural feel while drawing and writing as it works on apps that don’t require pressure sensitivity. It is best suited for beginners and those into basic drawing and design.
Tips and Nibs
The tip/nib of a stylus will deteriorate over time as you use it, but some pens come with a replaceable tip so that you can change it periodically once it is damaged. A stylus with a fine tip is suitable for those who are into digital art and handwriting as it will offer a more realistic pen-on-paper feel on your Android device.
It refers to how your device determines the thickness and thinness of the lines you draw based on the amount of force you put down on your stylus. The only pen that works with apps that support pressure sensitivity is the active stylus. Initially designed for computers and pen tablets such as Wacom, the active stylus is now a popular choice among designers and illustrators that use Android devices.
A stylus with pressure sensitivity suits sensitive touchscreen displays such as those on Android smartphones and tablets the best, and we recommend it for experienced designers and illustrators.
The type of devices that a stylus is compatible with is a vital aspect to consider. Most of the styluses available in the market today are compatible with Android devices. Still, some only work on iOS, such as the Apple Pencil and specific devices by the same brand, such as the Samsung S-Pen.
The best choice is a universally compatible stylus that works on almost all touchscreen devices. You can use it on multiple devices, and there will never be the need to replace your stylus too often if you ever change your device.
Top 12 Best Stylus for Android Devices in 2022
1. Adonit Dash 4 (Editor’s Choice)
The best stylus for Android overall
Dimensions: 7.56 x 2.22 x 2.22 inches | Tip: Replaceable 1 mm nib | Compatibility: All touchscreens including Android and iOS devices | Buttons: No | Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion | Run Time (Up To): 15 hours | Pressure sensitivity: No
The Adonit Dash 4 is the latest pen from Adonit’s “Dash” series, and it is a sleek and featureful stylus that is our editor’s choice for the best stylus compatible with Android devices in 2022.
It is a dual stylus with a fine tip that is just 1 mm in size for pinpoint precision and accuracy while drawing and is a perfect fit for designers and illustrators regardless of skill level. The Dash 4 comes with palm rejection so that it does not get confused with your palm while drawing and has a natural feel while illustrating.
If you are looking for a stylus that is good for drawing purposes but even better for writing and leaves no room for errors, then the Adonit Dash 4 is perfect.
|➕ Long battery life||➖ Expensive|
|➕ Universal compatibility|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 【Ready To Use】No Bluetooth pairing needed. Green light for all touchscreens and blue for new iPad versions supporting palm rejection. *Green light for 2017 iPad and/or earlier models.
- 【Native Palm Rejection】Blue light mode supports palm rejection. Rest your hand naturally on the screen while writing.
- 【Magnetic Charging】Portless design and equipped with an exclusive magnetic USB-C charging stand. Fully charges in 1 hr.
- 【Extra Long Standby Time】With increased battery power, it can be used up to 15 hours. Battery indicator light at 20% solid red, and at 10% shows flashing red. 【Industry Leading Warranty】 When...
- 【Portable & Lightweight】 Weighing just 15g, the delicate matte pen body and dark metal clip create an unparalleled fashion texture. Perfect match with Adonit Case.【Replaceable Nib】Unscrew the...
The best value for money active stylus
Dimensions: 6.89 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches | Tip: 0.7 mm | Compatibility: Compatible with Android and other non-iOS devices that have EMR technology | Buttons: No | Battery: N/A | Run Time (Up To): ∞ | Pressure sensitivity: 4,096 levels
Staedtler is a well-known and established stationery brand from Germany that has been in business for almost 200 years. Their first stylus offering the Staedtler 180 22-1 Noris Digital is the best active stylus for Android devices that you can buy in 2022.
It is designed like a pencil and has a similar feel with a tip that is 0.7 mm fine for an enhanced drawing and writing experience and features EMR technology that enables the stylus to use an electromagnetic field generated by the display of the device to interact with it inductively.
The stylus doesn’t require a battery to use the stylus without interruptions to charge it, but it is compatible with only specific devices that support the same technology.
|➕ Pressure sensitivity and palm rejection||➖ Compatability limited to specific devices|
|➕ Pencil-like design|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Stylus in a traditional hexagonal pencil shape which provides a very natural writing and drawing experience on all compatible devices with EMR Technology
- No empty batteries or annoying cables: The stylus does not need a battery and so never needs to be charged; it does not need to be paired with your device or require a driver to be installed
- IMPORTANT: Please check the compatible devices listed in the PDF "Application Guide" which you can find under the product guides and documents. Noris digital is not compatible with Apple devices
- Palm Rejection: Thanks to the enhanced EMR technology just the tip of the pencil is recognized and the palm of your hand will be ignored
- 4,096 pressure levels: The line width is adjustable depending on the pressure when writing/drawing
The best budget-friendly stylus
Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.5 x 0.4 inches | Tip: Replaceable 0.6 mm fiber tip and 0.68 mm disc tip | Compatibility: Universally compatible (All capacitive cell phones, tablets, touch screen laptops/PC and e-Readers) | Buttons: No | Battery: N/A | Run Time (Up To): N/A | Pressure sensitivity: No
The Digiroot Universal Stylus is a stellar budget option if you are looking for an affordable 2-in-1 stylus that is reliable, universally compatible, and has a fine tip for drawing and writing purposes. It has the most precise and responsive stylus at its price point and also comes with some additional goodies such as extra disc tips, fiber tips, and a wiping rag that will help you maintain the stylus.
The stylus does not have a battery or other fancy features, but it still offers excellent value for money if you want a basic pen.
|➕ Affordable 2-in-1 stylus||➖ Basic features|
|➕ Accurate and responsive|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- √Compatibility - The Digiroot stylus is universal, it is compatible With All Capacitive cell phones, tablets, touch screen laptops /PC, e-Readers. (Apple iPad,iPhone,iPod, Tablet, Galaxy&more). But...
- √Precision - The stylus pen for ipad transparent disc allows you to see exactly where your mark is pointing and give you supreme accuracy . You will be able to use your device in a way that is just...
- √Sensitivity - Digiroot Touch screen pen is the most responsive passive stylus in the market, no battery required. Easy to use and carry around.
- √Dimension - 5.7inch/145mm(L) x 0.35inch/9mm(Dia); Precision Disc Tip -0.27inch/6.8mm(Dia) connect with a 2mm rubber point (please don't remove the clear disc from the tip, or the tip won't work);...
- √Product support: Customers can get a full refund within 30 days or get a new product for free within 1 year due to product quality problems. We stand behind our products, please feel free to...
The best stylus for writing and note-taking
Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches | Tip: 1.9mm Pixelpoint | Compatibility: Universal (Android, iOS and most touch screen devices) | Buttons: One | Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion | Run Time (Up To): 14 hour(s) | Pressure sensitivity: No
The Adonit Dash 3 is the more affordable sibling of the Dash 4, but it does not compromise on features and gives its successor a run for its money. It is a capacitive stylus with a 1.9mm tip that is precise and responsive and is loved by artists and designers alike. It is one of the most popular styluses that you can buy with over 2.5K+ ratings and an average of 4.2 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
The stylus is universally compatible, and it is a fantastic option for those that need a stylus on a budget for basic drawing, note-taking, and other tasks that do not require pressure-sensitive apps.
|➕Universally compatible||➖ A tad expensive|
|➕ Great features|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 【Fine point】Dash 3 stylus pen improved PixelPoint tip creates a paper-like drag that's more precise and responsive than ever before. Great for the business showcase, drawing artist, journalist,...
- 【Click on】By clicking button once, the LED blue light will be on, and to turn off press the button again. Open any Note taking drawing or sketching app and begin without the need to connect...
- 【Carrying clip】Clip and carry Dash's thin,light, balanced, aluminum body with confidence. 【Universal 【Compatibility】 iPad, iPhone, iPod, Kindle, tablet, Galaxy and more from Apple, Android...
- 【Battery】Built-in battery for stylus pencil, can be charged using power bank, computer,USB charging head, while charging stylus pens show red led light and after completing charge turn in to...
- 【Recharge】Click Dash on for up to 14 hours of continuous use. Click Dash off and charge within 45 minutes. 【Industry Leading Warranty】 When you choose Adonit, you enjoy the reassurance that...
The best stylus for Samsung devices
Dimensions: 6.89 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches | Tip: 0.7 mm | Compatibility: Select Android devices by Samsung | Buttons: One | Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion | Run Time (Up To): 16 days | Pressure sensitivity: 4,096 levels
Samsung helped popularize the stylus and make it more mainstream with their range of Note “phablets” and proprietary design applications in the early ‘10s. Their latest stylus offering is the Samsung S Pen Pro that artists can use with any Samsung device that supports a stylus.
It comes with a hefty premium, but it is undoubtedly the best stylus you can buy if you are using a Samsung device. This active stylus can seamlessly integrate with your device via Bluetooth, allowing you to copy-paste content between devices and share it to your tablet or PC. It has just one button that lets you switch between “Z Fold” mode for Samsung’s flagship folding phone and “S Pen” mode for general design and illustration purposes.
The pen comes with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity that makes it ideal for drawing and design purposes. If battery life is a concern, you need not worry as it comes with fast charging, and a 50-minute plug-in will get you up to 16 days of battery life to complete your long creative sessions without any worry.
As mentioned earlier, it is only compatible with select Samsung devices, so make sure that your phone or tablet is on the list of compatible devices. If budget isn’t a constraint, then the powerful Samsung S Pen Pro won’t disappoint with its unique set of features.
|➕ Seamless integration with Samsung devices…||➖ …and only select Samsung devices|
|➕ Long battery life and fast charging|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Write Across Your Galaxy Devices: S Pen Pro Easily Connects To Your Galaxy Devices, So You Can Take Notes On Different Screens And Use Air Actions* With Ease; Just Press The Button On The Pen To...
- Share From Phone To Tablet To Pc: Thanks To The Pen’S Bluetooth Connectivity, Smart Select Brings Your Clippings Along To Another Device; You Can Select And Collect Things And Save Them, Then Bring...
- Write For Days On End: Jot Down Thoughts And Sketch Out Ideas Without Worrying About The Power In Your Pen; S Pen Pro Easily Charges Via Usb Type C, And A Quick 50 Minute Plug In Will Get You Up To 16...
- No More Lost Pens: S Pen Pro Will Make Sure You Always Know Where Your Pen Is; Use Your Smartthings App To Bring Up Your S Pen Pro’S Location To Help You Track It Down, Same As Your Other Samsung...
The best 2-in-1 stylus for Android devices
Dimensions: 6.34 x 2.6 x 0.67 inches | Tip: Replaceable disc and fiber tip | Compatibility: Universal (Android, iOS and all other tablets) | Buttons: No | Battery: N/A | Run Time (Up To): N/A | Pressure sensitivity: No
The Meko Universal 2-in-1 Stylus is an elegant, and lightweight pen with a premium feel that looks just like a business pen. It is called a 2-in-1 stylus because it has an ultra-thin disc tip on one end for high precision, high sensitivity, and no lag. It is perfect for handwriting and drawing in detail and has a durable fiber tip on the other end for coloring, scrolling, and regular use.
The stylus itself does not boast any standout features as some of the other pens on this list, but it offers a reliable and premium-looking option that gets the job done on a budget, and that is sometimes all you need.
|➕ Premium design||➖ No extraordinary features|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- ✍【BUSINESS STYLE】 Pen cap clip design makes you can clipped the pen on the pocket very conveniently. white matching gold elegent color's combination, let the whole stylus for touch screen reveal...
- ✍【ACCURATE & SMOOTH】MEKO tablet stylus has both Disc tip and Fiber tip, so that it can meets your various requirements. Disc tip is very accurate and sensitivity, suitable for precision...
- ✍【SPARE NIBS】We prepared extra 2 disc tips and 1 fiber tip for the iphone stylus. Replacing can be done within a second without tools required, effectively extend lifetime of the ipad stylus.
- ✍【UNIVERSAL STYLUS】 MEKO stylus pens for touch screens does not required charging. If your fingers can operate on the touch screen, then the stylus work. Compatible with iPad Pro/mini/air,...
- ✍【AFTER-SALES SERVICE】We provide 30-day money back and 12 months free replacement for product quality problem. We always do our best to provide good quality stylus for iphone as well as...
7. Adonit Pro 4
The best passive stylus for general use
Dimensions: 5.51 x 0.35 x 5.51 inches | Tip: 9.25 mm precision disc | Compatibility: All capacitive touch screen devices | Buttons: No | Battery: N/A | Run Time (Up To): N/A | Pressure sensitivity: No
Adonit has built a name as the best brand for digital pens that makes value for money styluses ever since their Kickstarter campaign in 2010, and the Adonit Pro 4 is no exception. This stylus with a sleek and luxury design is a more affordable alternative to the Dash series without additional features such as palm rejection, tilt technology, and a shortcut button to reduce the cost.
It has a pen-like feel that makes drawing and designing more natural, and it comes with a scratch-resistant precision disc to prevent your touchscreen from being damaged. The Adonit Pro 4 is a great all-around package. It comes with a streamlined pen clip that lets you attach it to any pocket or bag.
|➕ Scratch-resistant tip||➖ Missing palm rejection and pressure sensitivity|
|➕ Premium design|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Fine Point Precision Engineered as a singlular piece for added stability for a precise line everytime.
- Soft Touch Precision Disc PET material designed precision disc Scratch resistance on touchscreens.
- Streamlined pen clip A sleek grooved hook designed for your pockets, bags, and more.
- Premium craftsmanship The Pro 4's body is made of lightweight aluminum with a efficient copper twist cap design for improved the texture and grip to take your experience to the next level.
The best active stylus on a budget
Dimensions: 5.74 x 0.35 x 1 inches | Tip: 1.5 mm tip | Compatibility: Android, iOS and other popular tablets and smartphones | Buttons: One | Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer | Run Time (Up To): 8 hours | Pressure sensitivity: No
The Evach Active Stylus Digital Pen is another excellent budget stylus, and it is designed explicitly as an S Pen alternative for those using Samsung devices. That being said, it is universally compatible but make sure that your device is compatible before you buy this stylus.
It is a 2-in-1 stylus with a 1.5 mm elastic copper tip sketching and writing and a mesh tip on the other end that can be used for scrolling, highlighting sentences, and other general uses. The stylus is comfortable to use while drawing and writing but it is best suited for those artists at the beginner level as it does not offer the same accuracy and precision as some of the other pens on this list.
|➕ Comfortable to use||➖ Battery life could be better|
|➕ Universally compatible|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 【About Active Stylus】Fine, Light, Brief stylish design with 146mm length, 13.3g weight, 1.5mm tip for smoothly writing and drawing. More sensitive with long time wearing at best performance.Best...
- 【Upgraded Compatibility】It is compatible with most touchscreen devices, works as Apple pen,iPhone stylus for iPads,iPad Pros, Samsung pen for tablets and cellphones.With a more economic price,you...
- 【Great Feature】Built-in battery provides 8 hours active use while it's fully charged with Micro USB in 60 minutes.Smart Saver,auto shutdown after 30 mintues for safety.Charging input is...
- 【Precise Point Control】With buffer unit at Tip design gives you more accuracy and control against tablets and cellphones screen. No resistance when drawing and writing as real pen.【TIPS】Hold...
- 【After Sales Service】Contact us if there is any question or concern on the product or service.It is our intention to offer great customer service for you.We will make everything right for you.
The best passive stylus in terms of reliability
Dimensions: 6.02 x 2.64 x 0.75 inches | Tip: 1.6 mm | Compatibility: Android, iOS and most other touchscreen devices | Buttons: No | Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion | Run Time (Up To): 9 hours | Pressure sensitivity: No
The Meko Fine Tip Active Digital Stylus Pen has been a popular choice among artists and designers for a while now because it’s 1.6 mm tip is precise with superior control and offers an excellent drawing experience despite having no pressure sensitivity.
Its build quality is excellent, and it has a decent battery life with a 60-minute charge lasting up to nine hours. Artists looking for a stylus with no frills and almost no lag will prefer the Meko Fine Tip Active Digital Stylus Pen for drawing and design.
|➕ Durable build quality||➖ Battery life could be better|
|➕ Fast charging|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- [Fine Point Stylus]- The stylus’s brushed aluminum body and sleek, ergonomic design define its aesthetic as an iconic multimedia tool.Its' improved 1.6mm plastic POM tip is more precise and...
- [Excellent Compatibility]- It is compatible with the most of capacitive-screened devices like Apple iPads, iPhones, iPods, Microsoft Surface/Pro, Samsung Tablets, smartphones and more touchscreen...
- [Wide Application]- The digital pen gives you the accuracy you need and provides superior control and traction against tablet screens.It is the best tool to reach for when you need pixel‑perfect...
- [Long Battery Life]- The ipad pen has a built-in battery which provides 9 hours active use while it's fully charged with Micro USB cable in 60 minutes.Intelligent sleep and auto power off after 30...
- [Customer Service]- If you have any problems with the product, please contact us first, we will try our best to help you solve the problem.DON'T SUPPORT PALM REJECTION. To find palm rejection glove,...
The best stylus for beginners
Dimensions: 5.12 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches | Tip: Replaceable precision disc | Compatibility: Compatible with all capacitive touch screens | Buttons: No | Battery: No | Run Time (Up To): ∞ | Pressure sensitivity: No
If you are new to the world of digital art and design and a budget stylus is what you need, the Musemee Notier Prime is the right pick. It is universally compatible and has a super sensitive tip and an ergonomic design that lets you design at an angle that you are comfortable with, just like a pen.
This stylus won’t cut a hole in your pocket and comes with two extra replacement tips if you ever damage or lose your tips.
|➕ Great for beginners||➖ The build quality isn’t the best|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- EASY REPLACEABLE TIPS (2 Extra Tips Included.)
- SMOOTH SLIDING MATERIALS
- Super sensitive tip
- FREE Writing angels
- Hidden pen cap design
Samsung Note 20 S Replacement Pen. Image Credits: Amazon
The best stylus for good battery life
Dimensions: 4.14 x 0.17 x 0.17 inches | Tip: 0.7mm thick | Compatibility: All samsung devices | Buttons: | Battery: No | Run Time (Up To): 30 minutes | Pressure sensitivity: 4096 levels
The modern Samsung Note 20 Replacement S Pen connects with the phone via Bluetooth. It still resides within the body of the device like most other phones. A fully charged S pen can be used for up to 30 minutes or around 200 clicks. Users also get a notification when the battery is around 20% to remind them to charge. This occasionally changes from note to note.
It gets power from the super-capacitor battery. A full charge of it takes only 40 seconds. Surprisingly the S pen also works without any charge. You only lose the remote capabilities until you charge the S pen.
The best feature of the S pen is the multiple tips that can be used with it. You can use the puller to pull the tip which can then be flipped. The default tip is a soft rubber tip and it can be flipped to a hard plastic tip.
The handy S pen converts your notations and notes to transform itself into text that you can copy and paste. In case your writing goes off track, the Auto Straighten feature realigns the writing helping you to keep the outlines neatly organized.
|➕ Good battery life||➖ Expensive|
|➕ 5G ready|
|➕ Samsung best in class active S pen|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Us version: comes with Quick Start guide (information on the retail package)
The best stylish stylus for Ipads and androids
The Yotta Fun stylish pen is almost compatible with every Android and iOS phone. Regardless, this fun and stylish stylus come at an affordable price making it accessible for most android and iOS user.
Besides this, this stylus pen is convenient for smooth and precise tasks be it drawing or taking down notes.
The Yottafun comes with fast charging making it perfect for those on the go. Other than this, it also has a sleep mode, double touch, tilt sensitivity, and palm rejection for easy use.
|➕ Easy to Use||➖ Not compatible with iPad Pro|
|➕ No lagging and skips|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- [Compatible with iPad 2018-2021] Yottafun stylus pen is compatible with Apple iPad 6/7/8/9th Gen, iPad Pro 11'' 1st/2nd/3rd Gen, iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd/4th/5th Gen, iPad Mini 5th/6th Gen, iPad Air 3rd/4th...
- [Not Applicable Models] This stylus pen for iPad isn't compatible with iPad Pro 12.9“ 1st/2nd, iPad Pro 10.5", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad 1st to 5th Gen, iPad mini 1st to 4th Gen, iPad Air 1st/2nd Gen,...
- [Palm Rejection& Tilt sensitivity] With palm rejection, you can put your hands on the screen without gloves. No lagging& skips. With tilt sensitivity, you can draw different stroke of thickness and...
- [Fast Charging & Sleep Mode] Charge for 4 minutes with 1 hour using time. Only takes 30 minutes to fully charged, 10 hours battery life. For protect the battery, the stylus pen will automatically...
- [Easy to use] For avioding accidently turn on/off the stylus pen, we upgraded the way of turn on/off to double touch. You should double touch the top of the pen to turn on/off. Support magnetic...
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by pressure sensitivity concerning the stylus?
Pressure Sensitivity means how much force you can put on your stylus that enables it to draw a thick or thin line with it.
What do you mean by EMR technology when it comes to styluses?
The EMR stylus works with the wireless conversion of electromagnetic waves. The surface of the device senses and receives the electromagnetic waves. The stylus is responsible for recording the pressure data and sending it back to the tablet.
What are the different types of stylus pens available?
There are two different types of stylus pens. The Active stylus has a tip. It also includes the internal electronic parts. It is much more accurate when it comes to pressure sensitivity which makes it a popular choice. Passive pens look a lot like normal ballpoint pens. This pen does not have any electronic component inside it. The finger-sensing part of it is replicated with rubber or foam that is found in the nub of the pen.
- Best Graphic Design Courses
- Best UX/UI Courses
- Best Logo Design & Branding Courses
- Best Brand Strategy Courses
- Best Branding Courses
- Best Web Design Courses
- Best Packaging Courses
- Best Filmmaking Courses
- Best Animation Courses
- Best Illustration Courses
- Best Udemy Courses
- Best Futur Courses for Design & Business
- Best Coursera Courses
- Best Domestika Courses
- Best Skillshare Courses
- Best tablets for graphic design
- Best tablets for photo & video editing
- Best Wacom tablets
- Best Windows tablets
- Best Huion tablets for designers
- Best tablet keyboards
- Best Apple Pencil alternatives
- Best XP-Pen Tablets
- Best Gaomon tablets
- Best drawing tablets for kids
Best Drawing & Design Resources
- Best Procreate Brushes
- Best Procreate WaterColor Brushes
- Best Procreate Lettering Brushes
- Best Powerpoint & Keynote Templates
- Best Illustrator Brushes
- Best Scrapbooking Resources
- Best Photoshop Actions
- Best Photoshop Textures
- Best Branding Mockups
- Best Logo Mockups
- Best Affinity Brushes
- Best Lightroom Presets
- Best Overlays, Effects, Styles for Photoshop & Illustrator
- Best design software
Top 11 Best Stylus for Android Devices in 2022
A stylus is an essential accessory for an artist, and there are plenty of options to choose from, especially when it comes to Android devices. From budget to premium, active to capacitive, regular to 2-in-1, some features differentiate the plethora of styluses available today.
If you are looking for the best stylus for Android devices in 2022, then the Adonit Dash 4 is our editor’s choice, as it is ideal for experienced designers and artists. However, if you own a Samsung device, you can opt for the Samsung S Pen Pro as it offers seamless integration and features that are unmatched by other styluses in the market.
In the end, regardless of which stylus you invest in, it will help transform your phone or tablet into a creative tool for design, drawing, and writing, and we hope that our list of the 11 best stylus for Android devices in 2022 has helped you make the right decision.