Are you looking for the best trackpad or touchpad right now? Or perhaps the best trackpad alternative? We’ve got you covered.
When you buy a computer, the standard piece of equipment that you would use to perform actions is a mouse, right? Well, did you know that there is another peripheral out there that allows you to do many of the same functions?
Meet the trackpad. While many people would rather use a mouse as their default computer accessory, there is something to be said for using a trackpad instead.
To help enlighten some people to the benefits that a trackpad can have, we thought highlighting the best trackpads in 2023 would go a long way in helping people rediscover the trackpad.
Best Trackpads of 2023 for Graphic Designers, Artists & Illustrators
- Apple Magic TrackPad 2— Best trackpad overall & best for Mac (Editor’s Choice)
- Seenda Multi-Touch — Best Windows trackpad (Editor’s Choice)
- Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad — Best high-end trackpad
- Logitech K400 — Best keyboard with trackpad
- Keymecher Mano Trackpad — Best affordable and sleek trackpad
- Perixx PERIPAD-501 Wired USB Touchpad — Best durable trackpad
- Wacom Intuos Pro — Best trackpad Tablet
- Perixx Peripad 504 — Best budget trackpad
- Microsoft Arc Mouse — Best 2-in-1 trackpad (Trackpad & mouse combo)
- Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard — The best light-weight keyboard with a touchpad
- Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad — The best trackpad for Mac
- VssoPlor USB Trackpad Touchpad —Best trackpad with a sensitive surface
What is the best trackpad?
The Apple Magic TouchPad 2 is the best trackpad overall however check out the comparison table to find the best trackpad for your needs.
For maximum comfort when using your trackpad ensure you get a comfortable mousepad. Check out our list of the best ergonomic mousepads.
Mouse vs Trackpad — What’s the difference?
As old as the battle between Pepsi and Coke, the supporters of the mouse or a trackpad can be very passionate and vocal of their choice. To act as the mediator in this battle for the ages, let’s look at the pros and cons of both choices and let you decide for yourself.
Those who swear by the mouse will point out that scrolling up and down using the wheel on a mouse is faster and easier plus some higher-end mice have additional buttons that can be programmed for specific functions which can be a huge benefit if you work in any type of creative field.
It’s not all roses though. While a computer mouse is a germ magnet and while you can’t see the germs, to keep from getting sick you have to make sure that you keep it clean and not everyone is super-vigilant.
Also, even a wireless mouse requires a way to connect to your computer and that means using a USB port. If your computer only has two USB ports, this means you only have one left, unless you spend more money on a USB hub.
While not as popular as their clickable cousin, trackpads can provide many benefits to users that keep them a viable option. The best trackpads can support multi-touch gestures, supporting input from up to five fingers, and provide customizable shortcuts that can help save time and effort.
Trackpads tend to be more affordable as well and if you’re able to use a smartphone, you will know how to use a trackpad. If anything, the biggest benefit a trackpad offers is an ergonomic one.
A trackpad lets you put your wrist in a more comfortable and natural position severely reducing the risk of developing carpal tunnel issues.
While there are many benefits, trackpads are really the best option if you have a lot of text to highlight as it doesn’t always provide the pinpoint accuracy that a mouse can.
Also, if you happen to have limited finger mobility, using a trackpad can be difficult, and not every trackpad works with every computer so making sure to pick one that’s compatible can be arduous.
What to Consider While Buying the Best Tracking Pad
It is always important to make your investment in the right one. In the same way, while you invest on buying the best tracking pad, you must make sure to invest wisely. To help you out with that, there are important factors to consider.
While it is best to choose a tracking pad depending on your needs, however, having a large surface is important. You decide on investing in the tracking pad on several requirements which helps for portability, for gestures, or you have a small keyboard on your laptop.
You must make sure to check the surface if it satisfies your needs before you buy it. It all depends on whether you want a small, portable form factor or you want a comfortable, bigger one, the easier one to perform any gestures.
Compatibility is one more important factor to consider, so you must make sure it is compatible with your device or not. If you want it for both Windows and Mac, you must make sure it is compatible with both. If either one makes sure it is compatible with the device as not all the tracking pads are compatible with all the versions.
While buying a tracking pad, checking for connectivity is very important so you know if it is wired or wireless.
If you are choosing the wired one. then you cannot move around while working. If you are choosing a wireless one then, make sure to check the range of connectivity from the device. If it has a good range then you work in your comfort. You must make sure to choose one depending on your requirements.
It is crucial for a device to have durable materials to resist any damage. It is also important for it to have a grip to hold and perform while performing a gesture or scrolling.
In addition to durability, you should also check the surface for a smooth, high-quality material that will ensure further comfort for long, continuous usage.
You must check the buttons and keys on the trackpad, as you might want a fully updated touchpad or you might want to go with the traditional tracking pads with various buttons.
It is also important to check if the touchpad can perform gestures. It is important because if you are used to using swipes, touches, pinches, and gestures for performing a few functions, then switching to the one without these is difficult.
It will also help you to easily and fast work with the functions as you might forget the shortcuts or the keys while working with keyboards. It also helps you to personalize your work by setting up gestures to your preference.
Having a budget plan always affects a product, it helps in choosing wisely. Having a budget plan helps you to narrow the options which reduce your confusion. It is also necessary sometimes to invest extra money in the right one.
If you are looking for the budget-friendly trackpad, then you can have a look at Perixx Peripad 504. You must make sure to check the product’s price, quality, and features before you invest.
Top 3 Best-Selling Trackpads Right Now
These are the three most popular trackpads on Amazon right now:
Best Trackpads & Touchpads of 2023
1. Apple Magic Trackpad (Editor’s Choice)
The best trackpad overall & best for Mac
Dimensions: 6.9 x 5 x 0.8 inches | Weight: 0.51 pound | Connectivity: Bluetooth | Compatibility: Mac with OS X 10.11 or later , iPad with iPadOS 13.4 or later
The Magic Trackpad (formerly known as Magic Trackpad 2) from Apple is the cream of the crop in the world of trackpads. With an ultra-low profile that helps to keep your hand in its natural, flat position and reduce the risk of an RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) while you click and scroll using the trackpad’s glass surface.
By providing the same support for gestures that you can perform on a MacBook, and you can also perform different tasks by applying different amounts of pressure thanks to the use of Force Touch technology in the trackpad.
While it natively supports macOS, there is little support for Windows, which could leave some users looking for another option. If you do wish to use the Apple Magic Trackpad on Windows then check out this tutorial, although it’s rather cumbersome.
See here for other great Macbook accessories.
|➕ Rechargeable battery||➖ Requires El Capitan and Bluetooth 4.0 to work|
|➕ Attractive design||➖ Does not work easily with Windows|
|➕ Larger area than the previous model|
|➕ Quick and easy setup|
|➕ Supports multitouch gestures|
|➕ Lightning charging cable|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Magic Trackpad 2 is rechargeable with a built-in battery and brings Force Touch to the desktop for the first time.
- Four force sensors underneath the trackpad surface allow you to click anywhere, and detect subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply, bringing increased functionality to your fingertips...
- Magic Trackpad 2 also features an edge-to-edge glass surface area that is nearly 30 percent larger than the previous trackpad. This design, along with a lower profile, makes scrolling and swiping...
- Magic Trackpad 2 pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away. And the battery will power your Magic Trackpad 2 for about a month or more before needing a recharge.
- Connections: Bluetooth and Lightning port
Apple Magic Trackpad 2 Review
Want a closer look at this fine trackpad? Check out this Apple Magic Trackpad 2 review video:
Video Credit: Apple Fox/YouTube
2. Seenda Multi-Touch (Editor’s Choice)
A great, programmable trackpad for Windows
Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.1 x 0.13 inches | Weight: 5.8 ounces | Connectivity: Wired, USB | Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 7
One of the complaints that some people have about trackpads is a lack of hotkeys that they can program to do certain things.
The Multi-Touch TrackPad from Seenda alleviates that problem with five hotkeys that you can set up to access the programs you need, and at about 4 millimeters thick, it’s not going to take up a ton of space on your desk.
The machined metal trackpad is compatible with the Windows operating system and comes with anti-slip pads so it stays in one place. This is our top pick for the best Windows trackpad.
|➕ Ultra-slim metallic touchpad||➖ Not good for gaming|
|➕ Plug-and-play feature|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 👆【Intuitive Multi-Touch Navigation with 5 Hotkeys】Point, scroll and swipe your way through web pages, emails, documents and more with simple gesture-based controlling. Convenient hotkeys:...
- 🤘【Ultra Slim Metallic Touchpad】Designed with durable metal base and anti-slip pads on the bottom. 6.3 Inch large touch screen. Touch Dimension: 136*85mm(5.4*3.4 inch), thickness 3-5mm(0.12-0.16...
- 👆【Support High Precision Settings on Windows 10】Our touchpad will be recognized as a precision trackpad to set all the tap to click and multiple finger gesture support. For example, you can set...
- 🤘【Plug and Play & Stable USB Connection】Just Plug the USB cable into your computer’s USB port, the touchpad is ready to work, no additional driver needed. Reliable and stable connection...
- 👆【Compatibility & Product Warranty】Supports Windows 10, Windows 7 PC, laptop, desktop.(For OS system or Linux, not support three-four finger gestures and precision settings) 30-day Money Back +...
3. Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad
A high-end trackpad for Windows
Dimensions: 5.71 x 1.22 x 5.67 inches | Weight: 8 ounces | Connectivity: Wireless | Compatibility: Windows 7
With its simple design, the Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad from Logitech will look like a mousepad at first glance, but those who look beyond that will find a great product. Thanks to its flat glass surface, the touchpad offers programmable gestures that are smooth and straightforward.
USB wireless connectivity means that you won’t have to fumble around with wires on your desk, and while it works seamlessly with Windows, Mac users might have connectivity issues.
|➕ Great build quality||➖ Clicking and dragging is difficult|
|➕ Pleasant touch surface||➖ Rotate gesture unsupported|
|➕ Exceptional tracking/sensitivity|
|➕ Allows Windows shortcuts|
|➕ Some gestures work very well|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Mice & Mice Pads
4. Logitech K400
Best keyboard with trackpad
Dimensions: 5.35 x 13.9 x 0.94 inches | Weight: 0.79 lbs | Connectivity: Wireless | Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Logitech K400 is a great all-in-one option with a wireless keyboard and trackpad at a super affordable price. The keyboard plus trackpad is equipped with advanced functions to deliver a delightful experience. The shortcut keys are customizable with a 10-meter wireless range so you can work comfortably from your couch.
There are shortcuts for Android, Windows, and Chrome OS to provide you with a smooth transition on different devices. For PCs, it is definitely a lightweight and inexpensive choice that works amazingly well.
|➕ Can type quietly and comfortably||➖ Compatible with Windows OS only|
|➕ Compact and sleek design|
|➕ 33 feet wireless connection range|
|➕ Great battery life|
|➕ Built-in touchpad|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Easy and comfortable typing on quiet keys with bold, easy to read characters
- Large (3.5 inch) touch pad with multi touch navigation for easier web browsing
- Control your TV connected laptop from the couch with 33 feet/10 meter wireless range
- Plug the tiny Logitech Unifying wireless receiver into your laptop and start surfing the web
- Works with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
5. Keymecher Mano Trackpad
A great Apple trackpad clone for Windows
Dimensions: 5.5” × 4.2” × 0.36” | Weight: 0.20 lb (93 g) | Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth, Wired, USB | Compatibility: USB for Windows 7, 10, and 11, Bluetooth for Windows 10, 11
If you are looking for the best trackpad at a reasonable price, you should consider the Keymecher Mano Trackpad. This trackpad has a wide wireless range and connection, ensuring you can feel comfortable moving it around when working. Besides this, this trackpad only needs to be recharged every 20 to 30 days.
Given its overall simple build and long battery life, it makes for one of the best trackpads for office goers to make use of. Aside from this, it also comes with a variety of multi-functional gestures and buttons to make your work process fluid and efficient.
|➕ Sleek and stylish design||➖ Contains a smaller trackpad area|
|➕ Long-lasting battery|
|➕ Convenient shortcuts|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- ▼ FlUID MULTI-NAVIGATIONS: The Mano Trackpad supports with a full set of gestures, it provides the easy and natural control of your Windows computer: click, scroll, drag and swipe through online...
- ▼ WINDOWS REDEFINED SETTING: The Windows 10, 11 provides a setting page for users to redefine the touchpad functions, including the gesture function, the pointer speed, the wheel’s...
- ▼ CONVENIENT SHORTCUTS & INDICATOR: The upper part of the touchpad is equipped with convenient "forward" and "return" shortcuts for browsing the Internet and moving between folders. It can be...
- ▼ WIDE RANGE CONNECTION & RECHARGEABLE: The touchpad is embedded with Bluetooth (BLE V5.0) and USB interfaces. Support over 10 meters wireless operating range. Always ready to work when connecting...
- ▼ NOTE: Not work for Apple/Chrome/Linux OS Devices. Only compatible with USB through Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7 PC, laptop, desktop, computer. The Bluetooth connection only supports Windows...
6. Perixx Peripad-501
A great, budget-friendly trackpad
Dimensions: 3.39 x 2.95 x 0.43 inches | Weight: 2.47 ounces | Connectivity: USB | Compatibility: Windows 7, 8, and 10
Aesthetics aside, the Peripad-501 from Perixx is an incredibly reliable device at an affordable price that doesn’t need fancy features for it to be useful. Packed with multi-touch support, a pointing feature, and two-finger scrolling so you can browse your favorite websites without a problem, the Peripad-501 is simple to use. Plug it into a USB port and you’re ready to go. The device is compatible with Windows 7-10, making it a great choice for the home or the office.
|➕ Multi-touch gestures||➖ Compatible with Windows OS only|
|➕ Compact and sleek design||➖ Outdated design|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Easy to Use: 2 Buttons external touch pad with a plug and play feature; No driver needed
- Multi-touch Gestures: with 7 features such as one finger slide, one finger touch, 2 finger tap, double click, tag and drop, vertical scroll, and zoom in/out
- Durable USB Cable: Wired touch pad with 5 foot and 3 inches long durable cable
- Compact Design: Small and Light portable touch pad with a dimension of 3.39 x 2.95 x 0.43 inch
- OS : Windows 7, 8, and 10
7. Wacom Intuos Pro (small)
The best “outside of the box” trackpad
Dimensions: 13.14 x 8.54 x 0.31 inches | Weight: 1.54 Pounds | Connectivity: Bluetooth | Compatibility: Windows 7, 8, and 10
We know what you’re going to say. You’re going to tell us that the Intuos Pro from Wacom is a graphic design tablet, not a trackpad but hear us out. The Intuos Pro is one of the few high-end drawing tablets that can be used to emulate a high-precision trackpad that is used with most PCs. The 4×6-inch work area gives you a large amount of room to handle tasks on your computer, plus it comes with a multitude of programmable controls that very few other trackpads do. All this and the inclusion of the Pro Pen 2 stylus make this outside-the-box choice very appealing.
|➕ Large active area||➖ The Pen stand doesn’t grip well|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Precision Graphics Tablet: Our professional Wacom Intuos utilizes trusted Pro Pen technology to allow for hours of image editing, illustration or design work
- Ultra-Responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2: The included ergonomic 8192 pressure sensitive battery-free pen is easy to control, giving you the familiar feel that you are used to with exceptional sensitivity
- Compact Bluetooth Design: The compact design along with touch gestures and programmable buttons give you a broad range of ways to personalize the way you work and create
- Productivity Boosters: Speed up and stay in creative flow with multi-touch gestures and get easy shortcuts with customizable 6 Express Keys Touch Ring and pen side switches
- Creative Software: Register your Intuos Pro and receive 3-months of Shapr3D, and 3-months/250GB of MASV file transfer; offer available for customers located in the Americas
8. Perixx Peripad 504
A great trackpad built to be durable
Dimensions: 4.72 x 3.54 x 0.75 inches | Weight: 4.9 ounces | Connectivity: USB 2.0 | Compatibility: Windows 7, 8, 10
While the Peripad 504 is available in two sizes, the 2 x 4-inch trackpad makes the larger size a better option. Featuring multi-touch gesture support in Windows and left and right physical buttons that are super responsive and incredibly tactile. Like other trackpads from Perixx, the 504 puts a priority on function, not aesthetics which helps it be one of the most durable trackpads available. An additional benefit is a long cord that comes with the trackpad, a feature that many other trackpads have seemed to do the opposite. Perixx designed the Peripad to withstand years of use in industrial environments, so its durability is without question.
|➕ Durable||➖ Not a great design|
|➕ Allow multi-touch gestures|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Multi-Touch Navigation: Touch gestures for Windows: Select an item, Scroll, Zoom in or out, Show more commands (like right-clicking)
- Large Tracking Surface: Dimensions of the touchpad: 12 x 9 x 1.9 cm (4.7'' x 3.5'' x 0.7'') with a large touchpad area of 5.9 x 4.5 cm (4.1'' x 2.1'')
- Supports High Precision Settings: Precise and smooth surface to control cursor movements; To adjust the sensitivity of the touchpad you can adjust the Mouse Sensitivity on your computer setting
- Stable and Reliable: With a wired connection that offer uninterrupted connection and durable design that is portable to take with you
- System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and later versions; Package includes: 1 x PERIPAD-504; 12-month limited warranty
9. Microsoft Arc Mouse
Best 2-in-1 trackpad (trackpad and mouse)
Dimensions: 5.17 x 2.17 x 0.56 inches | Weight: 2.39 ounces | Connectivity: Bluetooth | Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8
The touchpad by Microsoft is one of the finest creations as it works perfectly both as a touch-sensitive trackpad and a mouse. You can easily scroll in all directions or use the cursor normally, as it functions smoothly. The compact and portable design makes it a great pick for creatives looking for a travel companion. The build quality and reliability that Microsoft offers at a reasonable price give this trackpad an edge over the competition.
|➕ Doubles as a regular mouse||➖ Small touch surface area|
|➕ Convenient curved design|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Ultra slim and lightweight. Battery life: Up to 6 months
- Snaps flat and slips easily into a pocket or bag
- Innovative full scroll plane lets you scroll both vertically. Wireless range: 32.8 feet (10 meters) in open area, and 16.4 feet (5 meters) in office environment. Tracking speed: Up to 30 inches (762...
- Dimensions: 5.17 x 2.17 x 0.56 inches. Weight: 2.91 ounces (including batteries). Battery: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included). Battery life Up to 6 months
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8. Must be Bluetooth 4.0 enabled. Wireless frequency 2.4 GHz frequency range
10. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard
The best light-weight keyboard with a touchpad
Dimensions: 14.4 x 5.2 x 1.45 inches | Weight: 1.39 pounds | Connectivity: USB wireless receiver, Keyboard – wireless | Compatibility: Any Windows OS 7 and above
The Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard comes with a keyboard and a touchpad combo. It is lightweight with a solid feel for the price you pay for it. If you have space constraints on your desk, then this keyboard is the best solution to the problem. Because the trackpad is built into the keyboard, it eliminates the need for a mouse.
This keyboard comes with a matte finish. What’s great about this is that a matte finish will help reduce the appearance of fingerprints and dust. When it comes to available colors, unfortunately, this keyboard only comes in matte black.
The trackpad supports multi-touch gestures like zooming, clicking and dragging. You can also customize hotkeys that make it easy to access your favorite content.
This keyboard from Microsoft uses the 2.4G wireless connection. It also works with any device that has a USB port as well. The range in which these wireless keyboards work is somewhere between 10 meters to 33 feet. This works fine if you do not have any blockers in between. The keyboard uses two AAA batteries. This can easily last more than eight months.
The One Media Microsoft keyboard has a very good value for money. It has a spill-resistant feature as well that you can work without any worries, even if you drop water on it.
|➕ Lightweight and compact in design||➖ The keyboard is not back-lit|
|➕ Built-in touchpad with mouse buttons||➖ Cramped keyboard|
|➕ Quiet keys|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Connect your Windows PC to your TV to surf the web, watch movies, and more
- Integrated multi-touch track pad provides effortless navigation
- Customizable media hotkeys provide one-touch access to your content
- Wirelessly (USB) connect to your PC and control your media content from anywhere within a 10-meter range
- Volume controls are positioned for easy access
11. Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad
The best trackpad for Mac
If you are an avid Apple user and searching for a trackpad for your Mac, Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad is an ideal choice. It stands as the best for Mac which also includes an ergonomic design that can tilt to any angle and work without getting tired.
This rechargeable trackpad has an ultra-smooth touch area with a large glass-top surface area. It also includes an advanced sensor for pixel-perfect precision and control. It comes with control for multiple gestures, which allows you to do things fast and efficiently. After installing it, it allows you to swipe down and up, enlarge objects, and flip through photos with your preferred finger movements and clicks when you adjust the gestures.
This rechargeable trackpad comes with a USB cord and can even be charged while working. It’s a very sleek, lightweight, compact, and portable design. It allows you to carry it wherever you want while working on your laptop and still does the work, as the maximum distance of Bluetooth connectivity is 30 feet.
|➕ Long-range Bluetooth connectivity||➖ Will have to install Logitech Preference Manager|
|➕ Large glass-top surface area||➖ Expensive|
|➕ Multiple gestures are allowed|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Rechargeable convenience: Your trackpad can be charged and ready when you are. Use the USB cable to recharge, even while you work
- Roomy ultra-smooth touch area: Large glass-top surface with advanced sensor for pixel-perfect precision and control
- Bluetooth long-range wireless freedom: Browse the web from up to 30 feet (10 meters) away from your Mac
- Designed for Mac computers: Clean, low-profile design looks right at home with your MacBook, MacBook Air or iMac
12. VssoPlor USB Trackpad Touchpad
Best trackpad with a sensitive surface
Dimensions: 5.98 x 4.21 x 0.94 inches | Weight: 5.3 ounces | Connectivity: USB
This VssoPlor USB Trackpad Touchpad is the best pick for users searching for a convenient device. With an edge-to-edge swipe, you can use four fingers at a time while working. You can also use this touchpad for non-touch displays for maximized performance.
Using this touchpad, you can work on your tasks by swiping, scrolling, and drawing. In addition to these, the touchpad also allows precision clicking.
|➕Minimal latency||➖ Small USB input|
|➕Easy to use and learn|
Latest Price on Amazon:
No products found.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best trackpads for Mac?
The Apple Magic Touchpad 2 and Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad are the best trackpads for Mac. These are sure to deliver top-notch tracking experience and long-term performance for all your creative work.
What are the best trackpads and touchpads for Windows?
Jelly Comb Trackpad Mouse and Seenda Multi-Touch are the two very best trackpads for Windows users. Both of these trackpads are smooth and provide a seamless experience to users.
What is the best iPad trackpad?
The Apple Magic Trackpad 2 is the best iPad trackpad with absolutely minimum lag and a wide array of multi-touch gestures to keep your creative work going.
What is the best touchpad for graphic design?
Logitech Touch Lapdesk is an innovative touchpad for graphic design. The touchpad is easy to use and works smoothly while drawing and editing to create the best graphics.
What is the best touchpad for drawing?
The Wacom Intuos Pro (small) is the best touchpad for drawing. It is a high-end drawing tablet that can easily emulate a high-precision trackpad. The inclusion of the Pro Pen 2 stylus gives it a more creative edge.
What is the best budget trackpad?
When it come to the best budget-friendly trackpad, the Perixx Peripad-501 makes for a great option.
What is the best trackpad for versatile use?
When it comes to versatility, the best trackpad to work with would be the Microsoft Arc Mouse>
Best Trackpads of 2023
Using a trackpad can not only be a more affordable decision but can also help save your hands and wrists from an unneeded injury that might occur when using a mouse.
While the battle rages on over which is better, if we’ve added some fuel to the fire and made you reconsider a trackpad, then we’re glad you checked out our list of the best trackpads of 2023 and hope the right side wins.