Web3 is the next big thing in 2023, and if you want to bring your art and gaming skills to the metaverse, the best VR headset is a worthy investment. Initially designed for gaming purposes, VR has evolved to fit a wide range of use-cases, including art. Whether painting, drawing, 3D modeling, sculpting, or animating, VR enables you to work in a completely immersive environment and elevates creativity.
VR headsets have come a long way from tethered models like HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift. They are now much more versatile, accessible, and affordable. There has never been a better time to pick up a VR headset, and if you are ready to make your mark in the world of virtual reality, we have listed the 10 best VR headsets around that are worth checking out.
11+ Best VR headsets for Art & Gaming in 2023
- Oculus Quest 2 — The best VR headset for art & gaming in 2023 overall (Editor’s choice)
- Oculus Go — The best budget VR headset
- Oculus Rift S — The best value VR headset
- Valve Index — The best VR headset for PC
- PlayStation VR — The best VR headset for Playstation
- HTC Vive Pro 2 — The VR headset with the highest resolution
- HTC Vive Focus Plus — The best VR headset for professional use
- HP Reverb G2 — The best versatile VR headset
- Lenovo Mirage Solo — The VR headset with the best app catalog
- Merge VR — The best smartphone VR headset
- Samsung Gear VR — Best VR headset for Samsung smartphones
What is the Best VR Headset for Art & Gaming in 2023?
VR is an incredible and still blossoming technology that can bring new heights of creativity and enjoyment to anyone. With that in mind, we take the idea of recommending a VR headset seriously and to us, the Oculus Quest 2 is the best VR headset for art & gaming in 2022.
If you’re interested in more information regarding our other top choices, check out our comparison table below.
How to Choose the Best VR Headset for Art & Gaming
VR has seen a resurgence in popularity since 2012 and to help educate those that are new to virtual reality, we have created this guide to walk you through the most important aspects while buying a headset.
- Tethered Headsets
Tethered headsets are VR headsets that are physically connected to a PC or a console via cables. It is currently the most powerful type of headset and offers a much more immersive experience than other headsets. The only requirement is that you need an equally powerful PC or console to power the headset and run resource-intensive apps.
- Untethered Headsets
An untethered or standalone VR headset has a wireless design and comes with built-in processors, sensors, batteries, and storage memory for simpler operations. These all-in-one headsets are ideal for working on the go, and although they aren’t as powerful as their tethered counterparts with lower computing power, they are much more affordable and dynamic.
- Smartphone VR Headsets
As the name implies, a smartphone VR headset uses smartphones to provide a virtual reality experience. Your smartphone acts as the headset’s screen, and the quality of the VR experience depends directly on the performance and display of your phone. It is easy-to-use and the most affordable type of VR headset available.
If you are just getting started with VR gaming or art and have a tight budget, a smartphone VR headset might suit you best.
Before purchasing a VR headset, you want to make sure that it is compatible with your devices. Standalone VR headsets are an exception as they don’t require any external components but tethered systems require a PC or a console to work, whereas a smartphone headset requires a phone that fits into the headset.
Like other smart devices such as phones, VR headsets come with displays that vary in resolution. The higher the resolution, the better the visuals and a more immersive experience. Most headsets offer a resolution ranging from HD to 5K pixels.
The display’s refresh rate refers to the display’s amount of time to load new images per second. A high resolution is almost meaningless without a good refresh rate as it makes the headset more responsive and smooth. 70Hz is the minimum recommendation for a refresh rate, and some devices can even offer up to 140Hz refresh rate, which is helpful while playing games.
Field of View
The Field of View (FoV) refers to the number of visuals you can see while wearing a VR headset. A wider field of view lets you see more at once without the images looking cropped. A headset with a field of view wider than 100-degrees is recommended for purchasing, especially if you will be using it for viewing movies or playing games.
You can also learn more through our blog on best software for AR and VR design.
10+ Best VR headsets for Art & Gaming in 2023
1. Oculus Quest 2 (Editor’s Choice)
The best VR headset for art & gaming in 2022 overall (Editor’s choice)
Type: Standalone | Display: 1832×1920 resolution fast-switch LCD | Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 platform | Refresh rate: 72Hz with experimental support for 120Hz | RAM: 6GB | Storage: 128GB/256GB | Dimensions: 16.5 x 7.7 x 5.1 inches | Weight: 1.83 pounds
The Oculus Quest 2 is a real game-changer in the VR headset market. It has redefined what a great all-around VR headset is like by striking the right balance between affordability and practicality. The Quest 2 is so special that despite its competitive price and wireless capabilities, it offers similar performance to a tethered headset powered by a gaming console or a PC.
The ultra-fast Snapdragon XR2 SoC and 6 GB of RAM ensure smooth work and play performance. It also sports a more polished design than its predecessor and encompasses an incredibly sharp 90Hz LCD screen, with an 1832×1920 resolution for an improved visual experience. A recent software update also added experimental support for the 120Hz refresh rate.
In addition to the best-in-class performance, it features six-degree tracking support through four cameras built into the headset and includes a pair of two touch controllers in the box. The Oculus Quest 2 comes in two variants, 128GB and 256GB which should be more than sufficient for storing all your important games and creative applications.
A fantastic upgrade over the first generation, the Oculus Quest 2 is one of the best VR headsets for beginners and seasoned veterans. From the premium display and 3D cinematic sound to the large app library, it is hard to find a VR headset that is any better. It is a must-have for those looking for a high-end VR system without the hassle of multiple wires or a PC-based VR setup.
|➕Sharp display||➖Requires a Facebook account|
|➕Vast library of apps and games|
|➕Offers PC connectivity|
|➕Includes two touch controllers|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Keep your experience smooth and seamless, even as high speed action unfolds around you with a super-fast processor and high-resolution display.
- Experience total immersion with 3D positional audio, hand tracking and haptic feedback, working together to make virtual worlds feel real.
- Explore an expanding universe of over 350 titles across gaming, fitness, social/multiplayer and entertainment, including exclusive blockbuster releases and totally unique VR experiences.
- Travel universes in blockbuster fantasies, scare yourself witless in horror adventures or collaborate with colleagues in innovative workspaces.
- Come together in incredible social spaces and multiplayer arenas as you take in live events with friends and family, find your new workout crew or join quests with fellow adventurers.
2. Oculus Go
The best budget VR headset
Type: Standalone | Display: 1280×1440 resolution LCD | Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 | Refresh rate: 60Hz | RAM: 3GB | Storage: 32GB/64GB | Dimensions: 8.3 x 8.3 x 4.8 inches | Weight: 2.71 pounds
The budget headset category is a relatively new segment, but you can get a good value for money headset without digging deep into your pockets. Oculus Go is a solid entry-level VR headset that offers a completely untethered virtual reality experience at a fraction of the cost of other mainstream offerings on this list.
It has crystal-clear optics, is comfortable to use, has excellent 3D graphics, solid build quality, spatial audio, and snappy performance to go along with long-lasting battery life. The hand-held controller is easy-to-use and lets you run apps and games with just the click of a few buttons.
Overall, it is fantastic for seated VR experiences such as design and watching a 360-degree video. Even though it has its limitations, it is a great option for VR newcomers that want to experience the full extent of what virtual reality has to offer.
|➕Affordable||➖Limited motion tracking|
|➕No phone, PC, or gaming console required||➖Requires a smartphone app to setup|
|➕Minimal screen-door effect|
|➕Good quality display|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Personal Viewing: The littlest, big screen. Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theater
- Viewing with Friends: Watch with friends. Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world to catch live sports, concerts, or just your favorite TV show
- Portable & Easy to Use: Ready when you are. Experience portable, all-in-1 VR. That means no PC, phone, wires or hassles
- Controller: Effortless control. Whether it's navigating to your favorite shows or to a far-off land, the intuitive controller makes getting there a cinch
- Built-In Audio: Surrounded by sound. Spatial audio drivers are built right into the headset, providing dramatic, immersive sound without the need for bulky or tangled headphones. Oculus Go also...
3. Oculus Rift S
The best value VR headset
Type: Tethered | Display: 1280×1440 resolution LCD | Refresh rate: 80Hz | Dimensions: 10.94 x 6.3 x 8.27 inches | Weight: 2.31 pounds
Despite being overshadowed by the newer Quest 2, the Rift S is still a great value VR headset that gives it’s premium competitors a run for their money. This updated Rift model has some new features worth the upgrade. The Insight tracking system uses tracking cameras built into the headset rather than external ones for a more accurate and realistic VR experience.
The next-generation lenses and a sharper display deliver bright and vivid colors while reducing the “screen-door” effect, which affects most VR headsets. If comfort is an important factor for you, then the redesigned headband is much more comfortable and sturdy than the previous generation, making it ideal for long hours of art and gaming.
If you want to buy a VR headset for gaming purposes, we highly recommend the Rift S for its fantastic gaming experience with brilliant visuals, audio, and room-scale play. You will also appreciate the incredible variety of games and exclusives on offer in the Oculus and Steam store, with the promise of more additions in the future.
|➕Large selection of apps||➖Slow refresh rate|
|➕Decent resolution||➖No update to the display|
|➕No external tracking stations|
|➕Comfortable and lightweight|
|➕Requires few ports|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Top VR gaming library: Blast, slash and soar your way through the top library in VR gaming. Oculus Rift S lets you play hundreds of games and exclusives already available in the Oculus store, with so...
- Improved optics: Stare down the competition with next-generation lenses and a sharper display. Improved optics deliver bright, vivid colors and reduced “screen-door” effect.
- Ergonomic design: Keep your head in the game thanks to a Halo headband redesigned with speed in mind. Rift S stays securely and comfortably in place with a quick twist of the fit wheel, so it can...
- Oculus touch controllers: Arm yourself with our updated Oculus touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grab appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures...
- Oculus insight tracking: take a step forward with Oculus insight. It translates your movements into VR No matter which way you're facing and provides room-scale tracking without external sensors.
4. Valve Index
The best VR headset for PC
Type: Tethered | Display: 1440×1600 resolution 2xLCD | Refresh rate: 144Hz | Dimensions: 23.5 x 17 x 9 inches | Weight: 16 pounds
Valve has played an important part in making VR more mainstream with its tracking system and SteamVR platform, and their first VR headset, the Valve Index, is one of the best headsets that money can buy. It delivers a truly immersive VR experience that makes you move, and Valve’s Lightroom technology allows you to map the space you can use while Chaperone ensures that you don’t step over someone else.
Games always look best with the Valve Index’s two 1440×1600 LCD screens with a refresh rate that goes from 80Hz to 144Hz, and you can play for long hours without worry as it is also the only headset that offers in-built eye-relief adjustment. Another unique feature is the knuckle controllers with 87 sensors to track the user’s hand and finger positions, which gives a hands-on feel while gaming.
The Valve Index might be pricey, but for what it’s worth, you get excellent quality, performance, and comfort that even other headsets in the same range can’t match. It is worth keeping in mind that if you buy such a powerful headset, make sure that your PC is equally capable.
|➕Excellent build quality||➖Uses a tethered connection|
|➕Great resolution and field of view||➖Expensive|
|➕Comfortable to use|
Latest Price on Amazon:
5. PlayStation VR
The best VR headset for console
Type: Tethered | Display: 5.7 inch OLED with 1920×1080 resolution | Refresh rate: Up to 120Hz | Dimensions: 16.3 x 10.6 x 8.3 inches | Weight: 7.04 pounds
If you are a gamer, you are familiar with the PlayStation. The world’s most popular gaming console has its own special VR headset that can be tethered to a PlayStation console rather than a PC. It is the obvious choice if you own a PS4 or a PS5.
The PlayStation VR’s main highlight is that it is compatible with Sony’s console ecosystem. You can play games such as Star Wars Battlefront: Rogue One X-Wing Mission and Batman: Arkham VR, to name a few titles from Sony’s massive library. With additional support for the PlayStation camera, move motion, and aim controller, the PS VR offers an unmatched VR gaming experience.
It might be designed for gaming purposes, but it is more than handy for other uses such as watching movies or making art compatible with creative apps such as Google Tilt Brush and CoolPaintrVR. This particular deal offers incredible value for money as it comes bundled with a Playstation camera, two Playstation move motion controllers, Marvel’s Iron Man VR game, and more!
|➕Extensive library of games||➖Average motion controls|
|➕Backwards compatible with PS5|
|➕Affordable compared to most VR headsets|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Bundle includes Playstation VR headset, Playstation camera, Playstation camera adaptor, 2 Playstation move motion controllers, Marvel's iron man VR Voucher, and Playstation VR Demo collection 3...
- Using two Playstation move motion controllers Fire up iron Man's repulsor jets and Blast into the skies with an arsenal of iconic iron man Gear at your fingertips. Two Playstation move motion...
- Face off against One of iron Man's greatest foes in high stakes, action-packed battles. Upgrade Tech in Tony stark's garage to customize iron Man's sleek armor and awesome abilities
- Upgrade tech in Tony Stark’s garage to customize Iron Man’s sleek armor and awesome abilities.
- Fast PS4 controller charging: 2-hour fast PS4 wireless charger double Dual shock 4 PS4/ PS4 Slim/ PS4 Pro controllers simultaneously. No need to wait more time when charge two PS4 controllers. Save...
6. HTC Vive Pro 2
The VR headset with the highest resolution
Type: Tethered | Display: Dual RGB low persistence LCD with 2448 × 2448 pixels per eye | Refresh rate: Up to 120Hz | Dimensions: 13.2 x 13.1 x 7.3 inches | Weight: 6.62 pounds
The HTC Vive Pro 2 is every VR enthusiast’s dream. It is the highest resolution headset available with a brilliant 5K 120Hz display with a 120-degree field of view that turns every image into a visual treat. It offers significant upgrades in almost every aspect with improved sensors, exceptional comfort, a higher refresh rate, and 3D spatial audio.
If you are a professional user who is more into art and design than gaming, this VR headset is a perfect choice, and use it comfortably for long work sessions without any problems. Like the previous Vive Pro, it needs a high-end PC to power the headset, but it delivers an unmatched experience that is hard to beat thanks to its top-of-the-line hardware.
|➕Smooth motion tracking||➖Doesn’t include necessary base stations or controllers unless you buy the full kit|
|➕Suitable for prints and film|
|➕Compatible with SteamVR accessories|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Visualize in 5K clarity-bring out the finer details with combined 4896 x 2448 resolution. 5K resolution may be subject to processing compatibility
- See more of your environment-a wide 120 Degree field of view (FOV) expands the VR viewing experience. The increased angle better aligns with the human eyes, letting you see more naturally
- Experience seamless visuals-increase your visual comfort in graphics-intensive games and apps with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Enjoy VR with hours on end comfort-industry-defining balanced construction and adjustability provide a comfortable Fit for VR sessions of any length and purpose. The headset fits a wide range of head...
- Find your sweet spot-minimize eye fatigue with the IPD adjustment dial. Interpupillary distance (ipd)-the distance measured in mm between the centers of eye pupils
7. HTC Vive Focus Plus
The best VR headset for professional use
Type: Standalone | Display: Dual AMOLED 3.5” diagonal with 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye | Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 | Refresh rate: 75Hz | RAM: 4GB | Storage: 32GB | Dimensions: 15.16 x 12.64 x 7.68 inches | Weight: 0.087 ounces
The HTC Vive Focus Plus is a commercial-grade VR headset mainly aimed at professionals. It is a standalone 6DOF headset that shares the same Qualcomm 855 platform as its predecessor, but some added upgrades ensure better performance, more comfort, and flexibility in a virtual environment.
With a display resolution of 1440×1600 pixels plus a 75Hz refresh rate, the Vive Focus Plus offers a smooth and immersive virtual reality experience. The latest model includes two motion sensors fitted with Chirp SonicTrack 6DoF ultrasonic+IMU fusion track. Without external sensors, the headset and the controllers can be tracked in six directions.
It has the same design as the original Vive Focus, it has an ergonomic and comfortable design that is easy-to-clean, durable, eyeglass compatible, and has an adjustable IPD. Another advantage of being an HTC device is the massive catalog of great content, which is especially handy if you’re looking for a headset that suits both work and play.
All in all, it is hard to find any flaws in the HTC Vive Focus Plus, and it is a fantastic VR headset if you are a professional as it comes with unlimited use of the Enterprise Portal and is backed by a two-year warranty.
|➕6DoF (Degrees of Freedom) inside-out tracking||➖Mostly suitable for professional purposes|
|➕Lots of great content|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Immersive and intuitive control. With 6DoF tracking available in the controller, VR navigation and hand motions are highly intuitive and immersive. The pressure-sensitive trigger further provides...
- Enhanced VR visuals. Lots of standalone devices come with trade-offs - especially when it comes to visual quality. Not the VIVE Focus Plus. Users will be able to see even more details in excellent...
- Comfort for extended usage. The VIVE Focus Plus is more balanced, more comfortable, and rests easier on users' heads. Its soft, easy-to-clean material makes it ideal for high-usage environments.
8. HP Reverb G2
The most versatile VR headset
Type: Tethered | Display: Dual LCD with 2160×2160 pixels per eye | Refresh rate: 90Hz | Dimensions: 2.95 x 7.32 x 3.31 inches | Weight: 1.21 pounds
HP’s latest addition to the VR market, the HP Reverb G2, has been built with a partnership between Valve and Microsoft, and the result is one of the best VR headsets you can buy today. It might not be the most flashy headset, but it offers an immersive, comfortable, and hyper-realistic experience without spending a premium.
Largely, this is due to the high-quality lens created in partnership with optics design industry leader Valve Software. The lens has 9.3 million pixels for life-like design, viewing, and gaming experiences. It doesn’t fall short in terms of pixels either, with a superb 2160 x 2160 resolution for ultra-sharp visuals. The full RGB stripe and fast 90 Hz refresh rate ensure that the view field is always realistic and responsive.
Since it was built in partnership with Valve and Microsoft, it is also compatible with Windows Mixed Reality and Steam VR, giving you the best of both worlds. The four-camera inside-tracking setup, spatial audio, adjustable facemask, and fantastic gaming experience round up an excellent package.
If the resolution is the most important aspect for you, the HP Reverb G2 is worth considering. Especially if you are looking for a VR headset for seated PC VR games such as flight simulators.
|➕Compatible with Windows Mixed Reality and Steam VR||➖Low tracking volume|
|➕Great resolution||➖Average controllers|
|➕Long tether cable|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- THE NO COMPROMISE VR HEADSET - Realistic visuals, soundscapes, and superb performance come together to form a more immersive experience
- IT’S ALL INSIDE - Packaging includes HP VR Headset, 6m headset cable for desktop and mobile PCs, 2 motion controllers, 1 DisplayPort to mini-DisplayPort adapter, 1 Power Adapter, and easy set up...
- EXCEPTIONAL VISUALS AND SOUND - Seeing and hearing is believing with high-quality resolution and fully immersive spatial audio with mura-free 2160 x 2160 LCD panels per eye
- A HEADSET THAT ADJUSTS TO YOU - Flexible material, increased cushion size, and lenses that adjust to suit different eye distances, allow you to bask in your virtual world comfortably
- MORE CAMERAS. BETTER TRACKING - With 4 built in cameras, and ergonomically designed controls, tracking more movement with the VR headset just got a whole lot easier
9. Lenovo Mirage Solo
The VR headset with the best app catalogue
Type: Standalone | Display: Single LCD with 1280×1440 pixels per-eye | Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 | Refresh rate: 75Hz | RAM: 4GB | Storage: N/A | Dimensions: 8.03 x 7.08 x 10.61 inches | Weight: 1.42 pounds
The Lenovo Mirage Solo is a collaboration between Lenovo and Google. It is one of the few WorldSense—Google’s tracking system—powered headsets available on the market. It utilizes the same interface as Google’s smartphone-powered Daydream View mobile headset, supports the same Daydream app catalog, and uses the same remote with an internal motion sensor instead of full tracking.
It features a 5.5-inch screen with a 2560 x 1440 resolution, Snapdragon 835 processor, 64GB of built-in expandable storage, 4GB RAM, six degrees of movement, 3D audio, 110-degree field of view, and 4K visuals for an amazing visual experience. However, the best part is that Daydream uses the Google Play Store to directly download apps into headsets just like you would on an Android smartphone.
|➕4K resolution||➖Heavy and bulky|
|➕Compatible with Google Play Store||➖No built-in speakers|
|➕Powerful tracking capabilities thanks to WorldSense|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- STANDALONE VR HEADSET: Stow away the phones, expensive PCs and cumbersome cables and just experience awesome VR--without the extra hassle. With Worldsense technology, you can move naturally and truly...
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Lenovo Mirage Solo's engineered to be so comfortable, you’ll forget you were wearing it. Artfully weight-balanced and coated with breathable, thick padding, it's adjustable to...
- POWERFUL VR HARDWARE: Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile VR Platform, the Lenovo Mirage Solo delivers untethered high-quality, immersive VR experiences with the ability to feature 6 degrees...
- HIGH QUALITY, CURATED VR EXPERIENCES: Lenovo Mirage Solo puts Daydream VR’s hundreds of incredible experiences at your fingertips–including YouTube, Netflix and much more. Access a whole new...
- RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF BLADE RUNNER: REVELATIONS: When you purchase the Lenovo Mirage Solo standalone VR headset.* Valid for 1 copy of the Blade Runner game from Google Play. Open to participants who...
10. Merge VR
The best smartphone VR headset
Type: Smartphone | Display: 6-inches | Compatibility: Android/iOS | Dimensions: 8.03 x 7.08 x 10.61 inches | Weight: 1.42 pounds
The Merge VR is an inexpensive gadget that does not require any complex cables attached to a PC or gaming console, just your smartphone. It is a versatile headset that supports both iPhones and Android devices and anything that measures between 123mm and 158mm.
It comes with a head strap, two input buttons, an adjustable IPD, and a 96-degree field of view. The Merge VR is made from a flexible rubber material, giving it incredible durability. If you’re searching for a smartphone VR headset on a budget, look no further than the Merge VR.
|➕Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones||➖Basic|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Go anywhere - Take 100’s of virtual field trips and experience learning firsthand; explore the solar system, walk with dinosaurs, travel the world, and experience life from new perspectives. Find...
- Award-winning - The Merge Headset has been named as Best Virtual Reality Headset for Big Kids and Tweens, and Winner of the Academic's Choice Award.
- Perfect for students at home and in the classrooms - Made out of a comfortable and rugged foam, the Merge Headset fits any face, withstands everyday bumps and drops, and is super easy to clean.
- Works with the Merge Cube - Experience mixed reality using the Merge Cube, an award-winning science and STEM tool that allows kids to hold virtual objects and learn in ways never possible before.
- Many Compatible Devices - Works with iOS and Android smartphones, and easy to use for students ages 10 and up.
11. Samsung Gear VR
Best VR headset for Samsung smartphones
Type: Standalone | Dimensions: 6.06 x 5.31 x 2.01 inches | Weight: 0.76 pound | RAM: 8GB, Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
The Samsung Gear VR works best for gaming and art. With this virtual reality headset, you can complete 360 degree immersion with a wide 1010 field of view. It is highly compatible with the Samsung S series beginning with the S8.
With the VR headset, you can explore the new social features and interact with friends in VR. Besides this, you can watch movies together, play games or just chat in a virtual world. Samsung Gear VR helps seamlessly integrate with Samsung Gear 360 and create your own VR content.
|➕ It is lightweight and comfortable to wear||➖ Slightly thick|
|➕ Compatible with all Samsung devices||➖ Does not support iOS|
|➕ High-quality display|
|➕ Portable and compact|
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Go anywhere, do anything, be anyone with virtual reality
- Complete 360 immersion with a wide 101o field of view
- New social features to interact with friends in VR -watch a movie/TV together, play a game or just chat in a virtual world
- Seamless integration w/ Samsung Gear 360 to create your own VR content
- Compatibility: Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should you play VR for?
It is always advised that you can use VR for an hour and at least 15 minutes of break should be taken before jumping back in.
Which VR headset has the best visuals?
If you need a VR that has high resolution VR experience, you can choose to purchase the HTC Vive Pro 2. It is usually bought by enthusiasts, gamers, and professionals. It easily offers the best visuals amongst other VRs so far.
What is the best VR headset for gaming and art overall?
The Oculus Quest 2 is the best VR headset overall when it comes to gaming and artwork.
What is the best VR headset for affordability?
The Oculus Go is one of the best VR headsets when it comes to affordability.
Best Electronics for Designers
- Fastest & most powerful laptops
- Best gaming monitors
- Best desktop computers for video editing
- Best laptops for digital art
- Best 4k monitors
- Best computers
11+ Best VR headsets for Art & Gaming in 2023
VR is the most fascinating piece of technology in recent years. With a headset and motion tracking, you can explore a virtual world and create art and play games from the comfort of your room. VR headsets keep growing in popularity as the metaverse becomes the new way to work, learn and play and it is never too late to become a part of the most exciting way to interact over the internet.
We have shared the best of what the VR industry offers in this article, and we hope that it helps simplify your search for a new VR headset. You can also visit our blogs on best gaming fonts – the perfect fonts for games, logos & GUI design.