Bill Gardner, founder of Logo Lounge & Gardner Design, is interviewed by yours truly. We discuss logo design, trends, business and magic.
Bill is the founder of LogoLounge, the world’s largest logo design gallery & book series. As well as agency, Gardner Design. Every year Bill puts together logo design trend reports, surveying the logo landscape.
We get inside his brain to talk logos, business, magic and some goofy banter.
- What’s your favorite color?
- Can you do a magic trick for us?
- What makes a great client?
- Are you still designing and why?
- What are your main rules for a good logo design?
- What is your logo design process?
- How do you get your creative juices flowing?
- What do you do in a creative block?
- What was the biggest mind shift in your career? eg. a before & after on the way you approach design & business?
- Do you prefer jam or marmite?
- Logo trend report insights
- What is the future of logo design?
- Watch on YouTube or below.
Here are a few mentions from the video.
Logo Lounge Book 12: Calling for Submissions
Submit your logos to LogoLounge before May 1 to be considered for their latest book!