Tomorrow I leave for my super duper 44 day holiday / Contiki Tour around Europe and Hong Kong but never fear, Just Creative Design will be going full steam ahead during my time away. I have, with the help of you, made the blog self manageable for the time that I am away.
I have 12 EXCEPTIONAL guest articles and 2 of my own scheduled for you while I am away of which you can see a sneak preview of the headings below. Click here to subscribe to Just Creative Design so you don’t miss out!
- 10 SEO Rules for Designers
- Want to know how to design? Learn The Basics.
- Dudes and Dolls and Design Decisions
- A Guide On How Freelancers Can Compete Against Large Design Studios
- 6 Photoshop Tips and Tricks That You Probably Don’t Know About
- How To Spot and Work with Graphic Engineers
- A Passion For Paper
- FREE Lucky Dip Draw – Comment and Win
- An Ink Spot of One’s Own
- How to Talk to Non-Tech-Savvy Clients
- The Innovative One Page Resume & Portfolio
- 7 Female Graphic Designers That’ll Rock Your Socks Off
- Freelancers: Inspire Yourself, Vary Your Work Environment
- Designing An Accessible Website Without Losing Your Mind
I am also going to be brave and leave comment moderation off and hopefully the community and authors will respond to each others questions while I am away. I just hope Akismet does its job, it has been pretty good so far – if you do notice any spam please email me using my comment form.
I will also be stopping by JCD every so often (maybe a comment or two) just to see how things are going and to catch up on important emails but this will be very limited – I am on holiday after all.
Anyway for now… over and out.