Update: Click for the actual $5000+ graphic design group writing project here.
Today I am calling for sponsorship for a MASSIVE graphic design group writing project that I am going to be running next week. I am single-handingly going around to all the graphic design blogs (and lots of other blogs) to gain sponsorship for this project as well as this blog post. This is going to be huge.
I’ll tell you a bit about the project: Next week I will be calling all bloggers and readers out there who are interested in design to post an article on the subject of graphic design, By ‘Graphic Design’ I mean some sort of a post that gives advice, tips, resources lists or a tutorial on how to do something related to the field.
One post submission will gain you 10 points into the draw and there are many other ways to gain bonus entries as outlined below. I will go into this into more length when I actually post the project.
- Link to Sponsors (THIS COULD BE YOU) – For every 4 sponsors a blogger links to in any post they get 1 entry.
- Subscribe to blogs that have written an article – Gain 3 entries per blog.
- Write a blog post about the competition – Gains you 3 entries.
- Add sites to your blog roll – Add any of sponsors or author’s sites to your blog roll. 2 Entries per site added.
Update: Some people have been warning me of the dangers of running a competition as David Airey was penalised by Google for black hat seo however this was due to him asking for specific anchor text linking back to his site. I am not asking for any link backs at all, I am just saying that it would be nice to link back.
By having these bonus entry points, this will ensure that the link love will be spread around the graphic design world and blogosphere. And who doesn’t want link love?
During the project I will be adding all the links to one post and this is where we can view each others articles, make new friends and enjoy the link love. At the end of the project I will be drawing the prizes using a random number generator and this is where you come into the equation.
I have put a lot of effort into organizing this project and I am asking for your support.
If you have anything you can put up for sponsorship this would be appreciated. If you are stuck for ideas: offer your services, vouchers, istock credits, magazine subscription, cash, anything at all that would appeal as a prize. Be creative. Or you could check out some prize ideas that were offered on David Aireys $4000 blog draw last September.
I am sponsoring hundreds of dollars worth of prizes: I am offering a free logo design or blog header design (check my portfolio here), The Ultimate Vector Collection 1 Pack from GoMedia* (597 vector pieces worth $523) and 2 months of free advertising.
What do you get in return for sponsorship?
For your kind sponsorship of course you will get something in return:
- 80 Photoshop Brushes I have a huge collection of 80 royalty free photoshop brush sets that I will be giving to ALL sponsors. I will provide the link at the prize draw.
- More Subscriptions You will get more subscriptions as people will subscribe to your blogs to gain extra entries into the prize draw.
- Blog Roll Adds You will get onto peoples blogrolls as people will add you to gain extra entries into the prize draw.
- Link Love The most valuable prize of all: blogs will link to your website to gain more entries into the draw. By writing an article you will also gain more exposure.
- 2 Links I will give 2 links to your blog on the main blog writing article and also on the final prize draw post. These will be getting a huge amount of traffic.
- 9x Free 2 Months Advertisement on JCD I will be giving away 9 free 16×16 advertisements to 9 random lucky people to be displayed on Just Creative Design.
- A chance to win all the other prizes that people put up for sponsorship.
If you are interested and have a prize for sponsorship for this huge project please don’t hesitate, give me a yell by email or leave a comment on my blog. If suitable, another good idea would be to request for sponsorship on your blog.
Lastly, if there is anything you need at all, at any time, please just ask, I would be happy to help.
I look forward to this project being a huge success for all!
Happy Blogging and all the best.