JUST Creative Guest Article Guidelines
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content.
We would be honoured to have you sharing your skills and expertise. Your work will be rewarded with full credit and disclosure as you see fit. Your work will be rewarded with a honorarium and full credit. JUST Creative currently holds a 75 domain rating. JUST Amazing!
This guideline will provide you with everything you need to know to get started with your article.
What kind of articles does JUST Creative publish?
Topics are loosely based around design, branding & marketing.
Topics include: freelancing, social media, content marketing, logo design, branding, web design, UX/UI, marketing, productivity, creativity, self improvement, business, leadership and more.
We are open to tutorials, opinion articles, tips, resources, ultimate guides, case studies and any ideas you might have. Check out our latest posts for an idea of the quality we’re after.
Who is JUST Creative publishing for?
The JUST Creative audience are generally designers & entrepreneurs.
What do I ask of you?
For us to approve your article, we ask that:
- Your article is original and not published anywhere else (now or in the future)
- Content must be at least 2000 words, but longer form content is preferred (2500+ words).
- You will be open to our feedback to improve the article
- You provide the article via Google Docs or a Word Document using our template.
- Please structure the article with headlines, sub headlines, short paragraphs, bullet points and quotes if applicable. HTML format is preferred.
- You provide at least 4 supporting images at minimum 1024px wide. Every article must have supporting imagery or it won’t be posted. Images must be sent separately in a zip and not embedded in a document. Please provide alt tags for the images.
- Accept that we do not accept all posts. Typical posting times range from 2-4 weeks. A rush fee of $50 is available to get it up within 7 days.
What does it cost?
- No fee, if you provide quality, long form original content (ideally 2000+ words).
- $80 if you provide shorter content (less than 2000 words). This is to cover our time on everything below and to encourage longer form content. Payment is processed via PayPal.
What will Just Creative do for you?
Creating great content is a two-way process:
- We will include one do follow link in your article, subject to prior approval
- Our editor will proof the article and upload images
- We will edit your article for our audience, check grammar and spelling
- We will optimize your post for search engines
- We will include your byline at the start of the article and a brief author bio at the end of the article
- We often will promote your article on social media and/or email subscriber list
- Submit outline: Send us a list of your article ideas via our contact form, ideally with a short outline on each. Send URLS of at least 3 other articles you’ve written.
- Selection: We will choose the most suitable idea based on your suggestions.
- Submit your article draft: Remember to abide by the guidelines in the ‘What do we ask of you’ section and use the template provided.
- Revisions: We will get back to you with revision requests.
- Resubmit final draft: You revise your article as advised.
- Publish: We will let you know when your article is scheduled to be published. Once it goes live, you will be contacted. We would love you to share your article on social media too.
- We don’t publish press releases or any other public relations (PR) content.
- We don’t have any hidden advertisements. All advertisements are marked as such.
- We don’t accept any personal affiliate links
- We do not link to gambling or dating websites. Links should ideally be design focused.