Due to the success of the last $5000 design group writing project I have decided to turn it into a fortnightly event however with smaller prizes… it’s not so easy to get $5000 worth of prizes to give away each time I have a competition. The purpose of these competitions is to bring all the design freaks, graphic design blogs and people who subscribe to them a bit closer together by sharing valuable articles in one location.
What do you have to do?
- Write a NEW post on your blog on anything at all to do with design in any language (ie. English or your mother tongue).
- Leave a link back to this post if you wish or you can let me know of your post by email if you prefer not to.
- Each post (only one per blog) gains you one entry and I will link back to your post on this page. Gotta love the link love.
- $10 for one lucky winner via PayPal to the best article. The judge is me.
- All entries will receive a link back to their website plus lots of traffic.
Want to donate for the next competition? Drop me an email.
The Deadline is March Saturday 29th. Good luck!
Due to a lack of entries this competition was cancelled.