Well it has been just over a week since I launched the new website Logo Of The Day and I have been extremely overwhelmed by the growth of the site in such a short time… if only it was that easy to start a website from scratch every time.
I wonder if the prizes (still on offer) had anything to do with it or if it was just the community spirit?
I am now going to share with you some of the stats and feedback so far.
- Visitors: 15, 056
- Page Views: 33,649
- 2.23 Pages/Visit
- 51% Bounce Rate
- 1.52 Avearge Time On Site
- 81.22% New Visits
- 832 Subscribers (50 Via Email)
Logo Of The Day
- 124 Logo Suggestions
- 35 Approved Logo Suggestions
- 104 Comments
- 3, 984 Votes
- Logo Of The Month: TalkMore (366 Votes rated 4.62/5)
Due to the quality restrictions of the LOTD website, myself and Jeff Fisher have had to turn down a lot of logo suggestions however I believe this will help the website grow in the long term.
- Delicious Saves: 333
- Stumble Upon Thumbs Up: 29
- Design Float: 47 Design Floats
- Already ranked on the first page of Google & Yahoo for the term ‘logo design inspiration’.
- 48 Blog Link Backs
- 324 Referring Sites (Google Analytics)
Feedback & Suggestions
- One of the main points that keep coming up is the the grey hover effect over the logo designs. I would like to run a poll to see what people think of this.
- Are there any suggestions or improvements you would like to see on LOTD?
A Big Thank You
A big thank you to the community for helping to promote the site, if I only had a prize for all of you!