Logo Lounge is the one of the most respected and best-selling logo design book series in the world and I’m happy to share that 8 logos of mine were selected to be published in the upcoming Logo Lounge Volume 10.
The 40,000 submissions were juried by an international panel of design superstars and only 2000 of the world’s top logos made the cut.
The 8 selected logos include work done for clients: Vesch Fragrance, American Real Estate, Koshari Egyptian Food, Sky Danley Productions, MyVoice, Vascular Nutrition and Jabbies.
Thank you to Bill Gardner, his team and of course, the judges! This marks my 51st logo published in their amazing book series.
- Logo Lounge Vol. 10 (8 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 9 (12 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 8 (2 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 7 (6 logos + a case study)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 6 (6 logos)
- LogoLounge Vol. 5 (2 logos)
- LogoLounge Master Library – Shapes & Symbols (9 logos)
- LogoLounge Master Library – Typography and Enclosures (6 logos)
On a related note, see the 2017 logo design trends report just released.
Volume 10 Selected Logos
Below you can see my 8 logos selected for Logo Lounge Volume 10.
Logo Lounge Book Spread
A spread of previous Logo Lounge books.
Thanks for looking! Book photo by 38one.
Take The Logo Design Masterclass
Learn logo design & Illustrator with the Logo Design Masterclass on Udemy that I have reviewed in detail here. Get the course (or any Udemy course) for just $10 between June 14-22 with code “J17UDEMY203”.