Logo Lounge is the most respected and best-selling logo design book series in the world and I’m happy to share that another logo of mine was selected to be published in the upcoming Logo Lounge Volume 13, which is my 11th consecutive Logo Lounge book feature.
The 40,000 logo submissions were juried by an international panel of design superstars and only 3000 of the world’s top logos made the cut.
My selected logo was a key+sparkle that illustrates ‘Unlock Innovation’
Thank you to Bill Gardner, his team and of course, the judges! This marks my 59th logo published in their amazing book series.
- Logo Lounge Vol. 13 (1 logo)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 12 (5 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 11 (3 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 10 (8 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 9 (12 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 8 (2 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 7 (6 logos + a case study)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 6 (6 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 5 (2 logos)
- Logo Lounge Master Library – Shapes & Symbols (9 logos)
- Logo Lounge Master Library – Typography and Enclosures (6 logos)
11 Years of Recognition: 11 Years, 11 Books, 59 Awards
Logo design is a true passion of mine and to have my work be recognized for 11 consecutive years, is truly humbling.
Volume 13 Selected Logo
See here for my collection of the best Logo Resources.