As 2015 comes to a close, it’s important to reflect on where you’ve been and where you may go in the future. I put a summary together in October, featuring some of my new work, interviews and updates and also asked for feedback from you guys on what you would like to see on Just Creative.
There were a lot of requests for how to articles, bundle deals, fonts and tutorials and I’ve since provided more posts in these areas, working with select partners who I value and trust – products or companies I would personally use myself.
In the new year, I plan to make a more dedicated resource page so that you can have access to these resources at any time. Courses, fonts, stock photos, etc. If you have any specific requests, just let me know.
To wrap it up, here are the most popular posts of Just Creative from 2015 based on unique views.
- 2015 Logo Design Trends & Inspiration
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations
- 2015 Web Design Trends and Predictions
- Top Creative Print Advertisements
- Best Free Online Courses for Web Designers
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Run from Home
- The Best Photo Apps for the iPhone 6
- 18 Insider Web Design Tricks to Simplify Your Process Workflow
- Free Branding Templates & Mockups
- 23 Awesome Online Resources for Design Inspiration
Have a great holiday season and I’ll see you in the new year!