Dave Hopkins from the Quickie Podcast interviews Jacob Cass.
Below is a summary from Dave:
- how graphic design went from hobby to career for him.
- the logo that was influential to him and why.
- the three years where he designed and travelled the world as a digital nomad.
- the printing project he was a part of and why it was such a big deal for him.
- the TEDx talk he did about a challenging time in his career.
- the things he is learning right now.
- the new logo he created for the city of San Francisco.
Jacob is full of stories from his world travels while doing design and producing the Just Creative design blog.
Great episode alert.”