The SEO (search engine optimisation) ranking of your website, in the modern context, holds paramount importance because it ensures higher traffic and increased browsing.
However, the SEO algorithms for search engines like Google are changing almost every day. This means if you have not specialized in applying the proper SEO techniques, you will stand no chance. You need to stay updated about the SEO technicalities, which are suitable for your website, to ensure that you target the right consumer group while staying on top of the competition.
Here’s some tips and an infographic that tells you the most effective ways to get your SEO on the right track, updated for 2019.
2019 SEO Trends
- Voice Search
- Video Keyword Research
- Mobile First Indexing
- Quality Content Development
- Secure Sockets Layer
- User-Experience Design
- Blockchain for SEO
- Influencer Marketing
- Long-form Content
- Artificial intelligence
2017-2018 SEO Trends
1. Mobile is the way forward
2. Voice search will be mainstream
3. Fast site speed is crucial
4. Your site must be mobile friendly
5. Consistent in-depth quality content
6. Be present & active on social media
7. Quality over quantity for links
8. Use long tail keywords
9. Make your website HTTPS
10. User experience is the new SEO
11. Don’t forget other search engines
More SEO Resources
- 20 On-Page SEO Tips & Techniques
- 10 SEO Rules for Designers
- 10 Less Known SEO Techniques to Rank Higher
- How to Optimize Your Single Page Website
This article was contributed by Rintu Biswas of MyTasker, a professional SEO company and you can find more SEO techniques here. Thanks to LogoDesignGuru for their infographic.