From design to DIY, these are the classes that topped Skillshare students’ lists last year.
So if you’re after learning a new skill, get 1 month of Skillshare Premium for free and unlock unlimited access to all these classes. Or if you’re a member already, they’re all free!
The Top Classes on Skillshare for 2016
- Designing Circular Logos: Combining Type & Icons
- Modern Watercolor Florals: 3 Ways
- Going Pro with Street Photography: Shooting Brand Lookbooks
- Creative Writing for All: A 10-Day Journaling Challenge
- Mobile Photography: Creating Consistent Look and Feel
- DIY Cinematography: Make Your Video Look Like a Movie
- Data Visualization: Designing Maps with Processing and Illustrator
- Intro to iPad Lettering
- Isometric Design for Beginners
- Baugasm™ Series #1 – Create Experimental Gradients and Posters
- Animating With Character Pt. 1 – Rigging
- Illustrator for Lunch™ – Faux Tissue Paper Collage – Blending, Texture, Transparency
- Think Like a Designer: Making an Art Poster