Learning new tools and techniques is crucial to grow as a designer, and most often this is done by “doing” which is why last week when I asked for your feedback on Just Creative, tutorials were one of the main requests, as well as ‘how to’ articles.
With this said, I would like to introduce you to SkillShare, an online platform (and app) with hundreds of online courses and tutorials. I’ve negotiated a special Just Creative discount for you guys too! More info on that below.
Over the years SkillShare have really racked up an impressive set of teachers, on literally all sorts on subjects. A few courses and teachers that caught my eye are below:
- Logo Design with George Bokhua or Aaron Draplin
- Brand Identity with Paula Scher
- Lettering with Jessica Hische
- Prototyping for the Web with Erica Heinz
- Creating a Web Design Style Guide with Jake Fleming
- Marketing with Seth Godin
- Freelancing with Margot Harrington
- Branding with Jeff Staple
- Poster Design with Ellen Lupton
- Photography with Steve Sweatpants
- Brew Amazing Coffee with Blue Bottle Coffee
Just Creative Discount
With the Just Creative discount, new members can get three months of membership to SkillShare for just $0.99 (usually $30). Simply use the coupon ‘JUST_CREATIVE’ at check out or enroll with this link. Good luck and happy learning!
Also, if I were to do a SkillShare class, what would you like it to be on? Let me know in the comments below.