When it comes to video marketing, most of the time, a good video is determined by its content. That said, it never hurts to make use of the most relevant video marketing tools for brand promotion.
When it comes to brand promotion for smaller firms and tools to help with this, we’d recommend that branding consultants and the branding teams work for their team and with good equipment to create impressive finished products.
That said, if you have the budget, we would strongly recommend that you consider outsourcing your branding process to a branding or brand design firm that can pitch you ideas and help curate both color palettes and cinematography that can work best for your brand requirements.
Regardless of how you choose to go about it, video marketing is a great way to establish your brand image and rank on Google for competitive keywords. For those interested, we’ve gone ahead and compiled a list of the best video marketing tools to keep you well informed.
What Are Video Marketing Tools?
Video marketing tools are anything that aids in the process of creating and promoting videos that encourage engagement and awareness of a brand, this includes both software and hardware.
Video marketing tools cover a wide range of software and gadgets that go into creating and ensuring that the video marketing process looks both aesthetically appealing and cohesive with the company’s objectives.
How Do You Use Video Marketing for Brand Promotion?
When it comes to video marketing in brand promotion, promotional videos essentially help create and promote brand goals, ideas, and objectives, keeping in mind the long-term view of what the brand wants to stand for.
Brand promotion through video marketing can be anything from a campaign to promote a new product line to raising awareness of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) the company has undertaken.
Video marketing in brand promotion is a powerful tool, especially when paired with social media, and it can do wonders in building an idea around the brand.
10+ Best Video Marketing Tools in 2022
- Adobe Premiere Pro — The best software for video marketing promotions
- Movavi Unlimited — One of the best Adobe alternative video marketing software
- Apple MacBook Pro 2021 — The best laptop overall for video editing
- Dell G5 15 SE — The Best Windows laptop for video editing
- Anker 10-Port USB Data Hub — The best USB hub for editing videos
- Samson G-Track Pro Microphone — The best microphone for recording voiceovers
- Sony A7III — The best video camera for brand promotion
- UBeesize 16” LED Ring Light Kit — The best lighting setup for vlog settings
- Neewer Photography Studio Lighting Kit — The best professional lighting setup
10+ Best Video Marketing Tools (Software & Hardware)
The best software for video marketing promotions
One of the most popular video editing software programs for high-quality videos, Adobe Premiere Pro is a great choice to work with.
This timeline-based video editing software is perfect for impressive audio mixing, as well as importing video effects and several other audio effects you may want to work with. When it comes to a practical video marketing tool, Premiere Pro is the apt choice for well-polished videos that can be rendered to resolutions suitable across various platforms.
Capable of running additional plugins, this software is perfect for creating youtube, advertisement, and branding videos that have smooth transitions with several audio layers for detailed mastering.
One of the best Adobe alternative video marketing software
When it comes to marketing tools for brand promotion, Movavi Unlimited offers the complete package at an affordable rate. Although Adobe CC is likely the best for editing videos, it does come with a huge learning curve. Movavi is a great and affordable alternative that requires minimal technical know-how to work with.
When it comes to video marketing tools, this capable but easy-to-use software is perfect for all the marketing and promotional videos that you may work on for your brand. This package includes video editing, screen recording, photo editing, and even video game capture capabilities.
So for video marketing, it’s safe to say that this software is a powerful tool to work with when working and compiling a finished product. See more top Adobe alternatives here.
The best laptop for video editing overall
CPU: Apple M1 Pro chip | Graphics: Apple 14-core GPU or Apple 16-core GPU | RAM: 6GB | Screen: 14 inches | Storage: 1TB SSD
When it comes to the best laptop for video editing, the Apple MacBook Pro 2021 is a great option to work with. Apple has intuitive GUI technology that keeps your system from overloading when rendering more complex and RAM-heavy files. While most Windows computers do a great job meeting the requirements, Apple computers crash a lot less frequently when using demanding video design software.
The Apple MacBook Pro comes with a 1TB SSD for quick file processing and also makes use of 6GBs of RAM, along with a 16-GPU to keep the editing process running smoothly. Working on marketing material and brand promotion can be challenging.
A lot of the time, you’ll have to create several video iterations and renditions, which can be overwhelming if you don’t have the right system. Other than this, the MacBook Pro comes with impressive battery life, a speaker system with special audio capabilities, and a mini-LED screen.
If you’re looking for the best laptop for video marketing and brand promotion, the Apple Macbook Pro certainly takes the cake. If you’re looking to invest in video marketing tools that pay off, the Macbook Pro does this above and beyond.
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 2x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever
- Up to 32-core GPU with up to 4x faster performance for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for up to 5x faster machine learning performance
- Longer battery life, up to 21 hours
The best Windows laptop for video editing
CPU: AMD Ryzen | Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5600M | RAM: 8GB | Screen: 15.6 inches | Storage: 512GB SSD
Dell does an outstanding job when it comes to high-performance laptops. The Dell G5 15 SE is a laptop with fantastic video processing and rendering capabilities. Using videos for brand promotion often entails bulky work files and impressive RAM performance. Luckily the Dell g5 15 is perfect for the job.
Although there are many higher-end laptops out there, the Dell G5 has an 8GB RAM and a 512GB SSD, which means you don’t have to worry about much, provided that you keep a watchful eye on your storage. The 15.6-inch display covers 108% of the sRGB color gamut, and the battery on this laptop lasts a little over 7 hours. So, if you’re looking for the best Windows based video marketing tool for editing, this one is a perfect choice.
Latest Price on Amazon:
- AMD 4th Generation Ryzen 5 4600H Processor (6-core, 3.0 GHz Up To 4.0 GHz, 8 MB Cache), 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe SSD
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare Display, AMD Radeon RX 5600M
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_AC, Bluetooth 4.2, Card Reader, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3.2 Type-A, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Mini DP, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack
- Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 51WHr 3-cell lithium_ion, 5.51lb, Supernova Silver Cover
The best USB hub for editing videos
Connection: USB | Number of ports: 10 | Size: 1.73 x 5.71 x 0.91 | Max transfer speed: 5 GBPS
Editing videos, recording audio, and rendering the finished product after transferring the raw files from a camera can be a tedious process. That’s why we’d strongly recommend you make use of a USB hub.
Although not particularly flashy, USB hubs can do a great job making your system a lot more accessible. The Anker 10-Port USB Data Hub is the best given its simple design and practicality. When working a large volume or even when trying to be time effective, this can be quite an effective tool for your video marketing process.
With a max transfer speed of 5 gigabits per second, this compact USB hub is a great one to make use of. It works effectively when routing multiple devices to a single laptop or computer and does so at an affordable price. That said, if you’re looking for a USB hub with support Thunderbolt 3, you should check out our best docking stations for Macbook Pro article.
Latest Price on Amazon:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra Fast: 7 ports offer high-speed data transfer of up to 5Gbps. Get synced up in no time.
- Advanced Charging Technology: 3 ports equipped with Anker-exclusive PowerIQ deliver the fastest possible charge of up to 2.1 amps per port.
- Compact Power: 60W packed into a device the size of a pen case. Simultaneously charge multiple devices while conserving space.
- What You Get: Anker 60W 10-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub, 12V / 5A AC power adapter, 2.6ft. USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The best microphone for recording voiceovers
Connection: USB | Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Bidirectional| Includes: Microphone and stand
If you’re looking for the best microphone to record a voiceover for brand promotion, the Samson G-Track Pro microphone can be a practical and reliable marketing tool for creating marketing videos. This professional USB microphone also doubles as an audio interface if required.
The G-Track Pro has a ¼-inch audio input and does not require additional software to operate. The port allows the microphone to work as a two-track audio mixer. This affordable microphone allows you to work with an additional microphone without a mixer.
Working on promotional work, regardless of whether it is through tutorial videos or just vlogs, requires you to use a high-quality microphone, so this Imprecise Model from Samson G-Track Pro microphone is a great option to work with.
Latest Price on Amazon:
- All-in-one: Professional USB microphone with audio interface. Record your voice and instrument at the same time.
- The right mic: Ideal for streaming, gaming, podcasting, and recording music
- At your fingers: Front panel mixer with microphone level, instrument level and headphone volume controls. Selectable Mono or 2-Track recording modes and Direct Monitor on/off.
- Built for the studio: Dual 1" (25 millimeter) condenser capsules with three selectable pick up patterns - Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional
- High Definition Audio: 24-bit, 96kHz resolution. Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
7. Sony A7III
The best video camera for brand promotion
Weight: 1.35lbs | Video resolution: 4k 120p / 4K UHD 2160p | Features: S-Cinetone picture profile, Fast Hybrid AF
When it comes to shooting the best 4k videos in pristine image quality, the Sony A7III is likely the best option under $3K. Although there are several more affordable alternatives out there, the A7II is a great choice for brand promos. With amazing resolution, this is one of the video marketing tools that are undoubtedly worth the investment.
For promotional footage, it is important to ensure that your videos are in high-definition. The Sony A7III is an impressive camera that allows up to 120fps of video. Capable of recording high-definition videos and impressive crisp images for brand promotion, the A7III is a great choice for creating marketing materials.
Latest Price on Amazon:
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800. Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. Can be connected via Bluetooth with smartphones featuring (as of the date of release)- Android...
- Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor), battery life (Movie, continuous recording):...
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage. Focus sensor: Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable. Metering type: 1200 zone evaluative metering
The best lighting setup for vlog settings
When it comes to filming videos and capturing photoshoots, especially when it is in smaller room settings, the UBeesize is an excellent ring light to work with. Although its usage panders more toward vlogs and clips recorded on smartphones, this device is certainly not one to be underestimated. Although ‘not what you immediately think of when you consider video marketing, this lighting kit can be a total life saver.
With lighting settings that you can control via remote, the UBeesize lighting kit has three different lighting settings and over ten light intensities to help users improve the lighting needed to plan and record their videos. Although it can be slightly hard to adjust to at first, this lighting kit proves to be both a practical and affordable option for recording promotional tutorials and other videos.
Latest Price on Amazon:
- 【Professional LED Ring Light】 UBeesize newly launched 16'' ring light combines all desired functions with a smart appearance, it also provides powerful lighting options of adjustable color...
- 【Intelligent Control Features】The LED ring light features a touch panel and a wireless control remote, allowing you to adjust accurate light settings and switching the color temperatures or...
- 【Extendable & Durable Tripod Stand】Our ring light comes with a premium tripod that can stay steadily at any height between 17'' and 65''. The high-quality stable tripod can be adjusted to any...
- 【Powerful Compatibility】The selfie ring light kit includes a 360° rotatable phone holder for portrait mode (vertical) or landscape mode (horizontal) for the best selfie positioning. It is...
- 【Package Contents & Warranty】 1 x 16'' Ring Light; 1 x 65'' Tripod Stand; 1 x Phone Holder; 1 x Wireless Remote Control; 1 x AC/DC Adapter. UBeesize proudly provides lifetime after-sale service....
The best professional lighting setup
The kit includes: 200 cm Light Stand | (2) Single Head Light Holders | (4) 45W CFL Daylight Bulbs | 84cm Umbrella | (2) 24″ x24″ Soft boxes | (1) 1.8 x 2.8M/6 x 9 ft Musline Backdrop (Black,White, and Green) | (6) Backdrop Clamps | (1)2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Stand Support System | (1) Carry Bag for Background Support System | (1) Carry Bag for Continuous Lighting Kit.
If you’re looking for a more elaborate lighting set-up for recording or shooting promotional videos, the Neewer studio lighting kit is a suitable and professional option to work with. Although it is technically designed for photoshoots, this lighting kit has a green screen, as well as powerful lighting that can be practical when working with on video projects. This is one of the few video marketing tools that can come in hand for photoshoots and most videos you choose to shoot.
Although better suited for more minimalistic video content, this lighting kit from Newer is both sturdy and has an adjustable height range. Other than this, this lighting kit also comes with an affordable choice, making it the perfect choice for your professional photography and minor filming needs.
Latest Price on Amazon:
No products found.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is one of the best video marketing tools for brand promotion?
We'd recommend Adobe Premiere Pro for the best detail oriented work. Premiere Pro is an industry standard and works well with other creative applications from Adobe. That said, Movavi is also a good alternative for those with less know-how.
What is the best laptop overall for editing promotional and branding videos?
Apple Mackbook Pro 2021 is the best laptop for editing videos for brand promotion.
What is the best 4k camera for video marketing?
Sony A7III is a great 4k camera for filming brand promotions, testimonials, and promotional video footage.
What is the best microphone for recording voiceovers for promotional videos?
The Samson G-Track Pro microphone is a great microphone for podcasts, as well as recording voiceover work for video marketing brand promotions.
What is the best USB hub for video editing?
Anker 10-Port USB Data Hub can really come in handy when working with multiple devices to create your promotional videos.
- Best Laptops for Video Editing and Animation
- Best 4K Video Cameras
- Best Photography Lighting Kits and Studio Lights
- Best Audio Editing Software
- Best Ring lights for Selfies, Vlogs and Video Calls
- Best Microphones for Podcasts
The Best Video Marketing Tools (Hardware & Software) Summary
Video marketing tools are limitless when it comes to creating and putting your own brand’s videos together. Making sure you have the right software and equipment is of paramount importance. That said, if you feel like any of these items are above or below your desired price range, we would strongly recommend you check out some related articles for more variety.
Tackling video marketing can be daunting at first, but when it comes to ranking on google and establishing your brand, image videos are one of the best channels to work with. That said, we have covered quite a few tools to help you out on your brand promotion journey, and we hope that you have a slightly better idea about what to look out for.
Do you agree with this list? Let us know in the comments below!