Here’s my take on what makes a good brand:
A good brand has a clear focus, knows their target audience, has a defined mission, knows their competition and USP, can identify their key values, tell their story and have a brand identity reflective of these goals, and does all of this consistently.
A good brand:
- has a clear focus,
- knows their target audience,
- has a defined mission,
- knows their competition and USP,
- can identify their key values,
- can tell their story,
- has a defined brand identity,
- and is consistent with their voice.
What makes a good brand to you? See here for what makes a good logo.
More Branding Articles
- The Art of Personal Branding
- [Free eBook] Branding 101 Crash Course
- 8 Secret Benefits of Branding
- How To Brand A Startup On A Small Budget
- How to build a personal foundation through branding, blogging & social media
- 10 Essential Tips for Naming Your Brand or Start Up Business